[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >god of war is now last of us >resident evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cf5.png (171 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
cf5.png
171 KB, 400x394
>wake up
>god of war is now last of us
>resident evil is now p.t

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
IS THIS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?!
I WANT TO GO BACK!!!
>>
File: 1456119560772.jpg (8 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1456119560772.jpg
8 KB, 228x227
>>341240557
>Kojima can speak english

we might actually be in alternate universe right now. send help
>>
Interactive movies are what sell now.
Be ready for this to happen to the rest of your favorite popular games.
>>
>>341240789
I hope this is just another phase like FMV games back in Sega CD era.
>>
>>341240557
>resident evil is now p.t
PT wasn't representative of the gameplay that Silent Hills would have had.

It was meant to look like an indie game while subtly hinting at what it actually was

Kitchen was a VR demo that turned into a teaser for RE7

I would assume Capcom is employing the exact same marketing because PT was a huge success
>>
>>341240662
it's just another ruse
>>
File: ff.jpg (100 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
100 KB, 850x480
>Final Fantasy is now a first person shooter
>>
>>341242241
to be fair CC did have an admittedly crappy sniper segment
>>
>>341240557
>I WANT TO GO BACK!!!
back to RE being a shitty arcade shooter?
>>
>>341240662
That wasn't Kojima. That was a member of the dev team. Konami has it out for Kojima, and it just so happens that a member of the dev team "passed away" in a recent car accident. He shares his likeness, and sounds like him, but that's not actually Kojima.
>>
>>341240557
What exactly makes it the last of us besides a younger companion? That game was not the first to do it nor the last.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.