[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season Pass *snortle* or The Coon figure? Same price, apparently.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: South-Park-Fractured-Collectors.jpg (162 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
South-Park-Fractured-Collectors.jpg
162 KB, 760x428
Season Pass *snortle* or The Coon figure?

Same price, apparently.

I have the Grand Wizard if that matters.
>>
People might find it weird that you have a doll of yourself, OP
>>
Man will you guys be mad when the game is complete dogshit.

Obsidian isn't developing it.
>>
>>341225103
I have no expectations at all, like with Stick of Truth. And it turned up great. If It's shit, could just play the Stick of Truth again.

>>341224975
If only I was anti-semitic enough.
>>
>>341224804
If I already had the wizard cartman I'd pass on the coon.

Get the season pass version to me its weird to have more then one statue of the sans character. But that's just me
>>
>>341225103
What do we need Obsidian for? Try/Matt are writing it.
>>
>>341225103
Obsidian didn't write it, which is the main field they excel in.
>>
>>341225103
Obsidian already made the first game so..? They already have the first game and are just building on it.
>>
>uplay

fucking jews
>>
>>341224804
Really excited for this game, but I'll be pirating because fuck Ubisoft.
>>
I find it hard to believe these games are actually successful. I thought South Park stopped being relevant years ago.
>>
Will this use uplay even through steam?
I know its a ubi game but the previous one didn't, maybe south park studios aren't retarded and see that the uplay meme will just bring down sales
>>
>>341229259
The past few Seasons have been really well received.
>>
>>341229618
Might give them a watch then. I gotta admit I lost my sides when they were showing the trailer and they were talking about making the movie about actual people first and then the one with the black guy.
>>
>>341229784
Latest season is really fucking good, was really surprised by it honestly.
>>
>>341229562
Steam page claims uplay
>>
Wasn't the only DLC for stick of truth really shitty starting gear?
>>
>>341229618
I haven't watched the past season or two so I had to look up pc principal.
>>
>>341224804
>liking south park past the age of 15

top kek.
>>
>>341232563
I was never allowed to watch it until I was 17,
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.