[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Etrian Odyssey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Etrian_Odyssey.png (536 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
Etrian_Odyssey.png
536 KB, 500x449
Looking to get into this series. Is the remake worth getting if I'm just going to play the classic mode anyway?

Also Etrian Odyssey thread i guess
>>
Yeah, classic mode is fine. EOIV is generally considered the best place to start, though. It has a slightly more forgiving difficulty curve in the other game and generally improved game design compared to even the remakes of the originals.
>>
>>341203247
Remake's good, but you're locked out of the Highlander and Gunner classes until you've completed story mode.
>>
>>341203435
Fuck that.
Immunize and balls to the wall.
>>
Just wait for the roguelike version to be announced at Nintendo's thing.
>>
>>341204767
But Etrian Mystery Dungeon already came out.
>>
>>341203247
PRobably the best way to start, but the changes are pretty significant so it might be worth it to play both the original and remakes anyway.
>>
>>341206664
This.
1->2->3->4-Untold 1->Untold 2
>>
>>341203247
Start with the first (original not untold) because the newer games introduce features that make things so much easier (not necessarily difficulty).
>>
>>341207821
Untold Expert>Original
>>
>>341204170
>>341207275
>>341207821
Don't listen to these delusional fags.

Go with the Untold versions.
>>
>>341203247
You miss out on pretty much all the new content by playing only classic. This wasn't a problem with Untold 2, but yeah there's a lot of story exclusive content
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.