[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Windows 10 exclusive >Hey buy this slim that'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465554358957.jpg (188 KB, 640x784) Image search: [Google]
1465554358957.jpg
188 KB, 640x784
>Windows 10 exclusive
>Hey buy this slim that'll be Inferior in 6 months when Scorpio is out
>Look foward to all our games that'll look better on PC

This was truly horrible, remember when Sony were like this last year? This is way worse.
>>
Xbox is losing their games to Microsoft

Wow, im sure Phil is shitting himself right now, truly
>>
>>341195576
Its not about microsoft losing.
Its about people who bought xbox one getting fucked in the ass.
>>
I dont think you need to worry, most people wont get w10 because it is dogshit

half of the games I looked out for summer sale on steam have reviews with people complaining

"doesnt run on w10"
"crashes on w10"
>>
>>341195576
MS wins no matter what, but people who bought an xbox get fucked. If I knew Phil was going to make everything Windows 10, I would have just got Windows 10. Now I have this Xbone I don't know what to do with which requires me to pay for online service while PC doesn't require me to do that even though Windows 10 is supposed to be in the same ecosystem as Xbox Live. Xbox One is fucking worthless.
>>
>>341195801
>Its about people who bought xbox one getting fucked in the ass.

Same as the people who bought a ps4 when neo is already confirmed
>>
>>341195801

I don't get this mindset. The people who bought an X1 had no intention of getting a PC or they would have. It was pretty clear how this gen was going to go.

X1 owners are console gamers, plain and simple. This doesn't negatively impact them in any tangible way.
>>
>>341196580
yes but thats only true for people who also dont have a pc

there are quite some people who buy pc and one console because not all games come out on pc

then they get angry if they do get out on pc lol
>>
I really liked the idea of "buy this game on console, play it on PC too and vice versa".
No need to wait for ports.
>>
>>341197607

Well, like I said, anyone who's that much of an idort should have gone into this generation knowing they should wait since it was clear PC support was on the rise, even at the end of last gen.
>>
File: 1396497190086.gif (938 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1396497190086.gif
938 KB, 500x339
>>341194808
They're dying just like Sega did
>>
>>341197607
Yeah I did that with the PS3 but I was still mad when they didn't come out on PC. I liked Red Dead Redemption but it pisses me off that I will forever be forced to play it at 720p/30fps with no AA.
>>
>>341194808
Microsoft knows the Xbox One is a failure and they're not going to bank on it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.