[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
showed the only good games in the beggining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sony_playstation_move-1200x675.jpg (93 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
sony_playstation_move-1200x675.jpg
93 KB, 1200x675
and left all the shit to the end
is sony retarded or what
>>
>only show movies
>give fans the middle finger by having their conference in a theater

sony is laughing at all of you
>>
This was sooo bad.
>>
I kept on hoping someone would yell "WE'VE DONE THIS ALREADY FOR FUCK SAKE" during the Days Gone video.
>>
Literally the only good games shown were The Last Guardian and that Kojima movie.
>>
No Red Dead Redemption announcement :(
>>
>>341182590

Showed more games in 1/4th of their conference than any of the other conferences did in their whole time frame.
>>
Did they show trailer for the FF7 remake?
>>
>>341183338
>and that Kojima movie.
lol kojima is a hack
>>
NOTHING
BUT
GAMES

Makes me wish I had caught the Microsoft conference. Was it good?

>IGN presenters going on about how Sony was hands down the best.

I'm assuming no.
>>
File: 1454858536673.jpg (37 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1454858536673.jpg
37 KB, 477x397
>>341184302
>NOTHING
>BUT
>GAMES

Only shit ones tho.

>I'm assuming no.

Seriously caring about IGN has to say.
>>
>>341184302
it was even worse
save us nintendo
>>
>>341185447

It was the first stream I found.

>>341185550

That's too bad. My bone really was a mistake.

At least my PS4 will get some use.
>>
>implying any of it looked good
go forward to watch cutscene, sonygger
>>
>>341184302
>IGN
>Implying Sony didn't bribe the fuck out of them like they do with everyone else in the game 'journalist' industry
>Implying those same people aren't the semen slurpers who eat up the 'cinematic' gaming experience.
>>
I know it's another zombie game, but goddamn Days Gone looks bretty gud
>>
File: 1464612926044.gif (1 MB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
1464612926044.gif
1 MB, 500x226
>>341186616
this mad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.