[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony fans you have 10 seocnds to defend this conference. >Scripted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Sony fans you have 10 seocnds to defend this conference.

>Scripted Games
>Movies
>VR
>>
Name any other conference that hasn't had that so far... Bethesda's dishonored 2 gameplay was scripted as hell. Battlefield one gameplay has been the only exception proven by how terribly the celebrities did
>>
>>341173578
so far its like 1 hour and 10 minutes of video games and you are complaining? OK
>>
>>341173578
Just because they do it too isn't an excuse. Also at least Microsoft and EA showed some gameplay and not stuff powered by a high end PC that's pretending to be gameplay.

Also Nintendo wouldn't do that.
>>
>/v/ suddenly hates cinematic experiences

What happened?
>>
>>341173578
LITERALLY NON STOP VIDEO GAMES

>THIS KEK COMPLAINS

GET OUT
>>
>>341178858
>suddenly

holy shit hownu.ru
>>
i actually like VR and a fan of games thats more of a movie
>>
>>341178858
>suddenly
they're literally shitposted to death anytime they're mentioned
>>
>>341173578
Try to tell me Microsoft's conference was better.

I dare you.
>>
>>341179424
but the PC conference was the only one that actually showed that. Normalfags love scripted events i guess
>>
>>341179951
Nope but PC's was
>>
>muh cinematic experience: the conference
>>
>>341173578
All conferences had scripted games
>>
>>341180430
And they all sucked
>>
>>341178858
end your self
>>
>>341177685
video what?
>>
>>341177394
>since everyone is shit the shit I like it's not shit

Nope
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.