[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday the 13th game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 851x315
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkH2Vj3sWno
>>
it will most likely be shit.
>>
>>341166972
https://youtu.be/Iz6e-64mj2Q
Little more gameplay
>>
>>341166972
>>341167743
Honestly this looks bad, I fucking love horror games and all but.. yeah lets just go with "early alpha" because wow.

Playing as Jason looks boring from my point of view. Just slaughtering teenagers with little if any resistance due to teleportation and.. heat vision? I understand in the movies Jason just moved around when needed to scare/kill but actual.. visual teleportation looks like total dogshit. Echolocation was cool though, makes more sense
>>
>>341166972

GEE I WONDER IF THE MOVIE BASED GAME WILL BE BAD, HMMMMMMM
>>
>>341170159
>not enjoying slaughtering chads and chadets for mommy dearest
>>
>>341171495
you got it all wrong. games based on movies can be good, but movies based on games are usually shit.
>>
>>341166972

Dead by daylight is still looking/is better.

Jason looks way too strong being able to teleport anywhere.
>>
>>341171495
But it's not a rushed commercial tie in, the developers started with they're own game inspired by Friday and then got rights. These are people who genuinely want to make a good game
>>
>>341171863
Which might be fun if counselors have limited stamina to run as well as a slow recharge on their stamina and without heat vision/teleportation.

Also hiding seems pointless if its a multiplayer game
>>
>>341166972
Looks alright I guess. I like the sound and animation of Jason walking, you actually feel like Jason.
>>
>>341172687
They say they over powered Jason for the video to show off powers
>>
>>341172907
>Which might be fun if counselors have limited stamina to run
they do, not sure on the recharge time though

>without heat vision/teleportation.
Teleportation is kind of required because it's a pretty big map with something like up to 7 councilors running around, and Jason is pretty slow. Heat vision seems kind of shit, but it's hard to know exactly how it'll work yet.

>hiding seems pointless if its a multiplayer game
Depends on how the heat vision works. If you can sneak around without making sounds/showing up on his vision, then hiding would be pretty good.
It'll probably be balanced like Dead By Daylight: you can sneak around and not make noise, or run around and be noisy as fuck, and the important objectives have high chances of making noise

Dead By Daylight looks like a stripped down version of this, and it's pretty fun to play, so I've got some hope for F13
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.