[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie of Us + Beyond Two Souls = Uncharted of War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Uncharted of War.jpg (174 KB, 988x1090) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted of War.jpg
174 KB, 988x1090
Daddy! I'm sorry
Kill a deer
DADDY! PLEASE
SORRY
DAAAAAAAAD!
>My son, now you are ready to kill the persians
>b-but daddy! oh dad you are the best!

lol
>>
>>341166582
>LOKI, DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN
>>
Okay, serious question: Is that Kratos?

He has the same red tattoo and similar voice. I get that he would be really old by this point, but he did have the power of the gods.
>>
>>341166582
I'm conflicted

On the one hand, it's clearly a major depature from the gameplay that defined God of War

On the other hand God of War sucked

So, I dunno.

Still looks like it's just trying to copy Hellblade. Which is like, who WANTS to copy Ninja Theory?
>>
>>341168976
This is Uncharted + Dad memes
>>
>>341169384
Wasn't Uncharted a shooter with on-rails parkour?

I didn't see any of that here.
>>
>>341169993
Uncharted is the press X and drama memes, gmeplay is from The Last of Us
>>
>the era of young waifus is finally over

Make way for our glorious Father and Son master race.
>>
>>341169384
>>341170510
How the fuck did they fuck up GoW? The 1st game was standing side by side with DMC for the best of PS2.
>>
>>341171125
God of War has been irrelevant drama and blood scenes since God of War III
>>
>>341172068
Ghost of Spartan is okay in my book
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.