[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that gaming channel going? You know the one you always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: YouTube-logo-full_color.png (9 KB, 773x481) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-logo-full_color.png
9 KB, 773x481
How's that gaming channel going? You know the one you always talked about starting. You started it, right?
>>
File: FIGURE-013485.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-013485.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>341155860
Its going well. Heres some recent vids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyZb0wmesOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJKgtWragPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKYHEUUzzXw
>>
>>341155860
>it's another jewtube channel shilling thread
>>
>>341156307
Well then shill your channel. Everyone and their mom on /v/ has one
>>
Would anybody watch a redpilled gaming channel? Thinking about starting a channel about getting on Twitter and trashing on libcucks, feminists and SJWs. I think YouTube is severely lacking that sort of thing
>>
>>341156840
Any audience that hasnt been tapped, go for it. You will make gorillions
>>
>>341156706
Did I miss something? Gaming channels are for ultimate faggots. Oh right its about that time of year isn't it.
>>
I made 1 video, it got 250k views and I never touched it again
>>
I did start it and it was shit and haven't used it in months.
>>
>>341158713
woops, I meant 250 views. don't know where that k came from
>>
>>341160586
250keks for your normie channel attempt
>>
>>341160586
Not bad for a first video desu
>>
File: owowow.jpg (61 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
owowow.jpg
61 KB, 634x634
Fuck no I haven't. I'd rather fap and play guitar.
>>
>>341161352
K
>>
>>341160916
>>341161324
That guy's not me, it was 250k for some shitty ass tutorial video I made
Pretty proud of it but didn't make as much money as I would have hoped
>>
>>341162718
Well that's what, $20? You gotta keep them coming for the snowball. My videos peak at like 1k views, but I've got a snowball going and constantly make a little bit. Not much, but it's money for nothing at this point.
>>
>>341164302
Closer to $10, makes me wonder how those people that make a living off lets plays averaging 5k views an episode do it
>>
Was going to start one, but then started dating a girl who has her own channel. She has just over 10K subs, so I just help her with hers.
>>
>>341165503
Because when you do a let's play, it's longer, people watch for longer, and you shit out one or two a day. You get more revenue for that kind of shit I think.
>>
>>341165992
Start your channel, steal her subs, dump her. Simple.
>>
>>341166485
Wouldn't work i don't think. Her subs have been with her for 5+ years and they don;t watch the type of games I play.
>>
Who all talking about the gay shit to get more subs? I'd really love to review others videos on this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.