[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Carmack leaves Id Software because Zenimax wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: john_530_big.jpg (208 KB, 530x424) Image search: [Google]
john_530_big.jpg
208 KB, 530x424
>Carmack leaves Id Software because Zenimax wouldn't let him make VR ports of Wolfenstein TNO and Doom
>Zenimax is now having a VR port of Doom made now that they smell money

Like poetry, how do you think Carmack feels?
>>
like a minecraft shill
>>
>>341153558

Like he shouldn't have gotten himself into a position where he couldn't make experimental sequels with his own games. It doesn't matter how bad the VR ports are, they are going to sell and destroy the IP for any sane person.
>>
Sad that his Facebook machine is worse than the competition available right now.
>>
>>341154302
Look here you little shit. I like Minecraft, it's a damn good game. I've spent years of my trying to make VR a reality. So I decided I wanted to make Minecraft VR port. That's right, I CHOSE to do the fucking port. So just for one minute, can you autistic man children stop screeching shill everytime you take Sony's dick out of your mouths.
>>
>>341157321
>no mmm...
>>
>>341154302
I don't know why people think Carmack doesn't just do whatever he wants to do. He's rich enough his fucking hobby is rockets in space. He's doing minecraft and mobile VR because that's what he wants to do and no other reason.
>>
>>341153558
i bet he regrets leaving now he's working for zuckerberg and an inferior hw
>>
>>341153558
Literally who? Looks like an autistic faggot that can't make anything outside of his FPS comfort zone.
>>
>>341159993
Did you hear? Anything that's not FPS isn't considered 'mainstream' srs game.
>>
>>341153558
But what does Alton Brown have to do with all that
>>
Good. VR trash is a fuckin meme and the faster it dies the better for everyone.
>>
Probably doesn't care. Too busy with rockets and shit.
>>
>>341164559
>meme
it will live, for the people playing sims. In before sims aren't games meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.