[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get past this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: wait a minute.jpg (275 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute.jpg
275 KB, 1024x576
How do I get past this?
>>
>>341122709
Wait a minute, that card
>>
>>341122709
ring the fucking bells retard
>>
>>341123264
In which order?
>>
you know that card he pulls up? It has multiple symbols on it, in a certain order. Furthermore, each has a number next to it, indicating multiple times in a sequence.

So, based on this, You uninstall that garbage and get a better game.
>>
This is bait. No fucking way you are this stupid
>>
>>341123482
I don't know I tried everything and nothing worked so I just started mashing at random and got it after 15 minutes, pretty easy puzzle desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>341123749
Sorry not all of us are expert video gamers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>341124195
>>341124282
Kek, this just doesn't get old.
>>
>>341124198
I'm not an "expert" I just know how to solve puzzles that a 6 year old could figure out
>>
>>341122709
lol git gud kiddo
>>
>>341122709
F.. FF.. FF
>>
>>341124664
you can stop bragging about your superior intellect now, you're making me uneasy
>>
How fucking stupid are you? You seriously had trouble with this?

The scroll represents the law and order of Columbia and it's troubled history. That's three ideas.
The key represents the idea that Columbia is the key for the world, in it lays the dormant powers to affect alternate dimensions in an unprencedented way.
The sword represents the will of the Columbian people to fight, to fight for their rights, to fight for what they believe in, to fight for their society to not fall.

The bell on the left represents the scroll. Draco was the first legislator of Athens in Ancient Greece
D-R-A-C-O. That's 5 letters. Ring the left bell five times.

The bell on the middle represents the key. Now, when you think of multiverse, who do you think of? Hugh Everett, obviously.

"BUT ANON", you might say, "HUGH EVERETT WAS BORN IN 1930, HIS THEORY WAS ONLY PUT FORWARD IN 1957, THAT IS WAY AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE GAME"

Foolish anon. Don't you see? Think for one second, who was responsible for the popularity of the multiverse theory? That's right. Bryce Seligman DEWITT! DEWITT. The developers want you to notice that connection.

E-V-E-R-E-T-T. That's 7 letters. Ring the middle bell seven times.

The bell on the right represents the sword. When you think of warriors, only one name can come to mind.

L-E-O-N-I-D-A-S. That's 8 letters. Ring the right bell eight times.

5-7-8. The puzzle is solved. Ken Levine is a brilliant man, I expected no less of him.
>>
>>341124664
There were literally no hints or explanations prior to the puzzle. You're just thrown right at it.

Just admit it was a bullshit move to help sell more guides, the puzzle was impossible.
>>
remember...that......c......ar.........d.
>>
>>341122709
uninstall.exe
>>
WAIT A MINUTE
THAT CARD
THAT C A R D
T H A T C...A...R...D
>>
>>341124664
Relax
>>
>>341124664
lol not all of us commit our whole lives to videogames, nerd
>>
woah....wait..a.......minute...........that..card..
>>
>>341124918
simply brilliant. Truly, a genius of our time
>>
>>341124918
Thank you, based anon
>>
alright everyone settle down
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>Video games then

What went wrong?
>>
>>341122709
Have you tried deleting System32? Usually works.
>>
>>341124664
Wait, you figured it out on your own? I had to look at a lets play
>>
>>341124918
...THAT....CARD......
*rings random bells repeatedly*
>>
>>341132498
Man Lufia 2 Did have the hardest fucking puzzles. I replay it every few years and STILL get hung up the those block puzzles.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.