[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How do I into cuhrayzee??? 1st thread got fucked before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
>How do I into cuhrayzee???

1st thread got fucked before it even got started. Post some good guides plz
>>
I know there are combofags here, post guides or webm's or whatever.
>>
The series is kinda overrated. I would just stick with the first one.
>>
>>341117725
I've played all of them and enjoyed all but 2. I kinda like DmC but only on pc/definitive edition.

I just want to take that step to do all the crazy shit.
>>
>>341118190
What all that "crazy" stuff boils down is the exploitation of the game engine. Not really that crazy.
>>
>>341118650
well... yeah, but it looks fun to do. I meant visually crazy shit
>>
>>341116728
Which game are you talking about? DMC3 or DMC4 or DMC4SE?

Anyway, just like getting /fit/ there are different training regimes that you can do to improve your dexterity coordination. Personally, I feel like DMC4 is similar to learning how to play a guitar as beginners, you build muscle memory for the transition from one key to another.

It greatly helps if you have the PC version and install Debug Mode or Trainer to air combo on enemies with infinite lives. For DMC3, keep playing Mission 2 or Mission 6 - trial of warrior. Those two missions have basic comboable enemies. Trial of Warrir allow you to face maxed out DT'd enemies, which are good punching bags because they have a lot of health. In DMC4, enemies have "weight class." Scarecrows "sink" when you juggle them, while Frost Assaults and Angelos stay at the same height. Also medium sized enemies do tech out out of your air combos at difficulty higher than Human, so the first few levels of Bloody Palace with infinite lives is the best place to train.

Try to do simple reps like 3 strikes of Aerial Rave -> JC -> 3 strikes of Aerial Raves -> JC and see how many reps you can do. It's all about getting reps and sets in, no pain no gain
>>
>>341122603
what he said about playing it on pc. you need tons of practice. debug mode is almost a must. you need to also have quite the fast fingers. after a long time of relentless practice you can do this

https://youtu.be/Ma3zKo4IaLU
>>
>>341122603
Talking about 4SE. I have the ps4 version.

Is bloody palace my only option? also who do I start practicing with? I want to use vergil but im guessing it would be best to start with dante.
>>
File: image.jpg (602 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602 KB, 1500x1061
>>341116728
>>341118190
>>341118650
>>341123648

>"How do I get crazy?"

FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!

You GET CRAZY through relentless practice and training. Heightened senses and reflexes over time and grinding.

"Debug" mode?! BULLSHIT.
"Exploiting the games engine"?! FILTHY

The reason motherfuckers drop out of the DMC1-4 games is because of the casual filters on higher difficulties. SOULS FAGS have NOTHING on DMC/Ninja Gaiden master race.

DMC4 is the easiest out of 1,3, and 4.

I know /v/ shits on everything and bitches about literally anything.

But at the end of the day and faggot complaining about DMC being hard or the combos being "over rated/easy" are just forever mad about natural selection keeping them out SSStylish rankings,DMD mode, and Cuhrayzeh Combos.
>>
>>341127294
>DMC4 is the easiest out of 1,3, and 4.
what about 2? why does nobody like it?
Personally, it's the only one I played, so I don't much about the series
>>
>>341129212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5FrWcrc-XU
>>
>>341127294
>DMC4 is the easiest out of 1,3, and 4.

Finally someone who isn't retarded.

DMD Difficulty goes like this

DMC1 > DMC3 > DMC4

Literally nothing in DMC3 or 4 can touch Nightmare 3 and Mundus 2 on DMD.
>>
>>341130025
DMC1 is also the best game in every area except cuhrayzee.
In fact I wouldn't consider it cuhrayzee at all.
>>
>>341130025
Clunky gameplay doesn't make the game harder it does but not in the right way

DMC4 is the easiest because it have the best and smoothest gameplay of the series
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x710
>>341130025

MEIN NEGGER

I've actually been playing 3 and 4 to keep hype for a potential DMC5. An anon said in a hype thread the other day that DMD Credo was a big deal.

>>341129212
I've reached a new peak in the course of these few days but that .gif with the dodge if and catching his holy spear move? All of that is a LOT easier then I expected with just a little practice.

It was SUPER fucking rewarding but it also put DMC4 to scale for me in terms of difficulty in retrospect.

I still can't fuck with DMD Vergil as recklessly in 3 as I can with anyone/anything else in 4.
>>
>>341132652
It's not just that it's clunkier. The normal enemies are much more threatening in DMC1.
>>
>>341132275
It also has shittier dialogue. DMC has never had good dialogue, but it was the worst in 1.
>>
>>341133359
More like Dante's just way weaker.

If it were DMC3 or DMC4 Dante in DMC1, it would be way easier. I don't think Kamiya really intended for Dante to be that strong.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.