[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You now realise why they pulled Neo out of E3 HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>You now realise why they pulled Neo out of E3

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>341082193
They have videogames for their console, though.
>>
They're waiting till Scorpio announces a price point to undercut it.

Sony's done shock undercuts more than once.
>>
>>341082193
Waiting for everyone to play their cards so they can one up them and say that they won like the always do.
>>
>>341082314
a videogame*
>>
>>341083919
Nah u know those things called exclusives that you can actually play only on your console? The reason you buy the console in the first place?
>>
>>341082457
Sony won't need to undercut it. Scorpio is going to be 500 dollars again because 6TFLOPs like the average consumer knows that the fuck this means or how far that can go.

If Neo launches at 400, Sony wins again because its a box that will play the same games consumers buy
>>
File: 144975900531128.gif (2 MB, 518x750) Image search: [Google]
144975900531128.gif
2 MB, 518x750
I'm sorry Sony
>>
>>341082193
Unlike Microsoft Sony has games
>>
>>341084481
i own a pc + ps4
theres no reason to ever buy a xbone now, its all on windows 10
>>
Nice try you fucking false flagging asshats. I guarantee none of the people in this thread that are complaining actually have a playstation four. And really, that's where the root of this problem is. It's people like OP that realize they made a mistake purchasing whatever shitty baby wagglan console their parents could afford and not a PS4. or even worse, spending a thousand dollars on a PC that can only play pixel indieshit and greenlight. How pathetic. Are you retarded? Are you autistic? I think you people are seriously having a mental breakdown or something, you need to remain calm and stop flinging your poopy all over the board because you didn't make the right choice in consoles. The Playstation E3 Event hasn't even started yet, Microsoft is only getting hype because they went first and poisoned the well with a bunch of marketing BS, but you know what? it doesn't fucking matter. PS4 sales have been through the roof, that's right, through the fucking roof since it launched and it's blowing everyone else out of the water and I'm sick of this blatant shitposting ruining the board. Who reannounced the last guardian? Who is releasing top quality games again and again? Who is getting millions of people together to play and enjoy games like bloodborne, uncharted, etc.? That's right, it's fucking sony. And I'd be surprised if Nintendo will pull anything out of the hat after their last 3 disastrous "E3 shows" that are just kiddie shit treehouse streams (you'll never get another metroid or F zero by the way). The pii-u is a disaster and so is the bone, you're only ragging on the ps4 because you're contrarian manchildren and mustard race fat fucks. If you're REALLY switching then show me a timestamped picture of your PS4 you fucking liars. until then you're just trash autists shitposting because you're mad you'll never get to play our games.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.