[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Ape Escape Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: spike.png (526 KB, 900x1070) Image search: [Google]
spike.png
526 KB, 900x1070
Is this going to be the year we get a new ape escape?
Do you think we are going to get a sequel to 3 that will be a platformer or will it be a VR
>>
Yea they're gonna announce it after Parappa the rapper 3
>>
>>341049948
>Is this going to be the year we get a new ape escape?
No. AAA platformers are long dead unless they are made by Nintendo, I don't mean this in an inflammatory way, that's just an unfortunate fact.
>or will it be a VR
Seeing how we only have three mainline Ape Escape games and the rest are spinoffs, this would be more likely than an Ape Escape 4.
>>
>>341050751
I think you're right that sony has ignored platformers for a long time but after the success of Ratchet and Clank they will probably announce something at E3 or at least PSX
>>
>>341051047
You're being too optimistic. Rachet and Clank has done decently a great deal of the time, and we still don't have many platformers from Sony besides that.
>>
>>341051195
I just wanna believe man
all of the year of the monkey teasing has made me so hopeful
>>
>>341051547
I want nothing more than AE4 myself, but raising my hopes will only lead to disappointment.
>>
i just got a pstv should i buy the psp remake and play it on my pstv system or is it unplayable
>>
>>341052342
according to the compatibility list it is compatible but you may wanna look for people who have played it through pstv and see if it's fine
>>
>>341052342
You can, it will work, but I don't see why you would want to play that version rather than the original again.
>>
>>341052905
well i can't play the original
>>
AE4? i hope they dont fuck it up
>>
>>341053334

Can't play via emulator?
>>
Ape Escape leaked

http://seismicxcharge.sakura.ne.jp/seismic/WebGL/sayaka2016/index.html
>>
>>341050724
Parappa seems more impossible though
>>
>>341049948
nah,they'll just put Spike in Skylanders
>>
>>341058220
Except that Ape Escape is still owned by Sony while Crash is owned by Activision
>>
>>341056407
For some reason it once has one action
>>
>>341061308
Also, requires Unity
>>
>>341051547
That tweet better not be Sony just teasing with us
>>
Post your favorite soundtrack
>>
>>341067614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWEj5Dok9FQ

forgot link
>>
>>341056407
Yumi
>>
>>341049948
No can do compadre, Ape Escape just isn't cool and mature enough.

Face it, its just not For the Players.
>>
>>341071542
Fucking Neofags killing our games and yet they cheered for Knack as a "Mario killer"
>>
>>341065734
What tweet is anon talking about?
>>
Post sexy children.
>>
>>341074786
no
>>
>>341074786
No anon, stop. From now on we only resort to that if the thread is about to die.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.