[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I shouldn't but I kind of want it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: rendition1.img.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.img.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
I know I shouldn't but I kind of want it...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
This game makes no sense, people who know nothing about WWI won't understand how this is different from WWII games and people who wanted a WWI game will be disappointed

What is the point
>>
I'll play the beta for multiplayer and pirate it for the campaign.
>>
>>341043090
There's already a thread with the same gooddamn image
>>
>>341043798
No one cares, they just want anything that isn't futuristic/sci-fi. I honestly would have been happier with 2143, i'm a sucker for all things about The Great War but this is not a a WW1 game, as you said it's a WW2 game with a bit of WW1 paint slapped on it.
>>
File: 1459440470151-0.png (401 KB, 392x576) Image search: [Google]
1459440470151-0.png
401 KB, 392x576
the gameplay, graphics, mechanics, etc. are good but the problem is the people who are directing the story and the themes, the marketing, the publishing, the locations, etc. are awful. world war 1 with a nigger squad but no french or russians? no trenches? just a bunch of open fields and blown up buildings and horses and arabs? wtf? EA is a mess.

its kind of sad really. but it might still be fun for multiplayer. maybe ill get it when it goes on sale. i dont want to support such awful decision making and business practices by this shit company.
>>
>>341043090
Buying into pre-rendered footage.
Why don't you throw all your families wallets at EA while you're at it.

Reminder that it's fine to get EA games, but only 9 months after release when they patch up properly. Also you can avoid the terrible games like a plague, Hardline and Star wars was obviously B & C team in charge of game play elements, all teams are good at graphics it's the only training they got.

This Battlefield should be alright, but moneys on shit netcode again if they have environmental effects they got no clue on optimizing.
>>
>>341047672
>all teams are good at graphics it's the only training they got.
They didn't do anything for Battlefront, almost everything in the game was a scan from a real world location/object, Frostbite itself did all the work.
>>
Its basically a steampunk game.
>>
>>341043798
Go play a grand strategy, faggot. That isn't why people want this game.
>>
>>341051668
Exactly, they just want call of duty in a setting that isn't the furure and Battlefield's been turning into Call of Duty for years.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a few game's time they'll make the switch to hitscan.
>>
>>341043090
can't wait to BLACK all those german white boys
>>
>>341052676
Some of the German player models are black too, which makes no fucking sense other than the devs being lazy and not wanting to make separate body models for ze Germans.
>>
>>341043090
No French and Russians but who cares...at least THERE ARE BLACKS!!!
>>
>>341053095
>EA is lazy
Who would have thought.
>>
File: cuck 5.jpg (130 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
cuck 5.jpg
130 KB, 640x630
Every white boy wants, craves the BBC it's only natural.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.