[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOG sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: underrail, should'i.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
underrail, should'i.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
So, Underrail is getting a minor sale on GOG right now, and I'm on the fence of buying it. Care to push me over to giving money for it? Also Underrail appreciation thread, I guess?
>>
>>341037245
Got it a release was a huge blast. Starts off a bit slow but gets awesome quick after a certain event. There is about 35-45 hours of game there as well.
>>
I have 146 hours logged on this game and I still haven't beaten the final boss
>>
Its a PC game. Don't be a fag and buy for 0.00$ on Kickass
>>
>>341037245
How anyone can settle for shoddy copies of Toby's masterpiece is beyond me. Not even trying to change the name.

Those of you who clicked out of curiosity, move along. This game is not worth it and wants your attention with a similar name. I'll make a real thread if you wish.
>>
>>341038002
>don't be a fag
>pirate

choose one

>>341038097
(you)
>>
>>341037680
Thanks anon, but what about it's replay value? I have been reading quite contradicting opinions about it. Would you/have you done a rerun?
>>
>>341038229
There are different builds and different factions to join in certain parts. I've replayed it twice for different builds one psi character one sniper.
>>
>>341038229

Not him but I've done a few playthroughs, First was psionic, then sledgehammers, then pistols. Also focused on different crafting goals each time, it was pretty good.
>>
>>341038097
Care to explain anon? Or are you just another shitposter?
>>
>>341038417
>>341038476
OP here. So the tricky question, I really like the old Fallout games, is there a chance that I'm gona have good times/similar experience playing this one?
>>
>>341038537
Literally just look at the name. Look at the release date. It was released after pic related in a feeble attempt to ride on it's success.

Why Toby hasn't sued it to Hotlands is beyond me.
>>
>>341038804
Yes, that is why I am happy to shill/ speak for it. Plenty of reviews on steam/ gog that say exactly that from old fallout fans.
>>
Pretty good game, well worth its price for the ammount of hours you can put into it, it does have some flaws but considering it was made by just 1 dude they are quite easy to ignore.

it does feel a bit like a kick on the balls if you have that inner jew and like to hoard shit and sell it to merchants (the merchant system doesnt allow you to sell all the shit you find, which i find kinda bad since everyone needs all those supplies it doesnt make sence to have such a low ammount of things to sell)
>>
>>341038993
Thanks a lot. Any recommendations on fun character build? I have been reading that setting up you char wrongly may fuck up your endgame, is it true? Which build, specs should I avoid?
>>
>>341039328

well, if you have some idea how to play an rpg you should be fine, fucking up its not as easy as it looks

but the ending area is pretty bullshit so if you made a sub-par char you may have a pretty hard time

try to min-max you cant really go wrong with that
>>
>slavshit fallout lite
No. Bad anon.
>>
Underrail is probably the best thing that happened to exploration-oriented RPGs in last like ten years if not more. Some quests are surprisingly fun as well and setting as a whole moves from shoddy Metro ripoff to a cool clusterfuck of corporations, cultists and Lovecraft.
I did at least 3 full playthroughs and the fact it was done by a single guy in his basement fucking amazes me.
>>
>>341039328
Almost everyone plays a PSI character for the first run. It's fun. Will power is the most important character stat for that.
>>
>>341039328
Just make sure to get some crafting skills. Mechanics probably being the most important. The crafting system is decent and it gives you easier access to high quality gear.
Speech skills are pretty useless on the other hand.
>>
>>341038804
It's nothing like Fallout, ain't even trying to be similar. Setting is vastly different, gameplay mechanics are different and much more refined. You will like it if you like good rpgs, not necessarily just Fallout.
>>
>>341037245
I have by far the most playtime with Underrail in 2016.
>>
File: 1465813831273.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465813831273.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
the most blatant shill thread ive seen in my entire life
>>
>>341040269

buy our slav fallout goyin
>>
>>341040269
This game deserves the shill :^)
>>
>>341040269
XD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.