[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a flaw Protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Name a flaw
Protip: you can't
>>
>>341028312
You're right.
Naming just one flaw is impossible.
>>
The demo was so bad it was the first mainline Sonic game I skipped.
>>
Unfinished
/thread
>>
>>341028312
the everything.
for starters.
>>
>>341028396
Beat me to it, my exact thought. The one flaw of the game was it was unfinished. Had it another months to a year or so, it would have been a solid 3D Sonic game.
>>
Load times.
>>
>>341028631

Can thank Microsoft for that one desu. Somehow they thought this game would be an asset to the 360 holiday season and pressured SEGA to get it out by November 2016
>>
Like all 3D Sonics it's treated like a 2D sidescroller but with a 3D perspective. Running fast straight through a narrow course is no fun.
>>
>>341028312
Blaze has almost no screentime at all and when she meets up with Sonic they don't react to each other's presence and don't exchange a single line of dialogue
Aside from that the game is perfect
>>
>>341028980

That's because they changed Blaze's backstory for this game.
>>
>>341029075
But Blaze somehow still knows Sonic because when Silver mentions that he saw a vision of a blue hedgehog being the Iblis Trigger she wonders if it is the same blue hedgehog
I assume that the events of Rush were not changed but her backstory was
>>
>>341028715
Also Nintendo for having a system that was very different from the competition which caused sonic team to split
>>
ELIIISEE
>>
>>341028715
>to get it out by November 2016
I don't see how Microsoft is the villain here, clearly it was very lenient with the game's release date but Sega decided to push it out a decade to early
Sega is clearly the one to blame here
>>
>>341028631
My fucking asshole.
The game is a mess of shitty design choices and awful story. No amount of polish would make '06 an actually good game.

HMMM KIND OF LIKE SOME SONIC GAMES THAT CAME OUT BEFORE IT.
>>
>>341028312
You know, for all of it's flaws I genuinely liked the game. I know it's a piece of shit but I had fun with it.

If they ever release a port or a re-release with the issues fixed I'd buy it for sure.
>>
>>341029536
Microsoft got sega into a contract where they had to have the game out for 360 in November in exchange for add space on some Microsoft chat site.
>>
>>341029804
Yeah but Microsoft gave them 10 whole years to get it out like the nice guys that they are but Sega decided to shit it out right away as an unfinished and broken mess of a game
Sega is the responsible one
>>
>>341030323
Nice bait
>>
>>341030657
How is it bait? I'm using the information given to me in this thread and this is the most logical conclusion of who was in the wrong here
>>
>>341028390

Funny enough, the demo version was from a more recent, more polished version of the game.

You can see that by comparing the two levels. From the demo and the "final version".

The demo version is more polished, it has less bugs and frame rate issues.
>>
>>341028312
Bestiality.
>>
>>341030323
>Microsoft gave them 10 years
Not bait
>>
>>341032096
Anon said so right here
>>341028715
Blame him if that happens to be false information
>>
>>341029536
November 2016 was a typo that anon made. He ment to say November 2006. Anyone could see that
>>
>>341032682
I know that.
I was just playing along to see if he realized his mistake by pointing it out but apparently he didn't
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.