[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we being raided by /pol/ as of late? Really disliking all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: reaction.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
Are we being raided by /pol/ as of late?
Really disliking all this anti-islamic and anti-PoC sentiment going on in literally every third post in every thread.
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrase...
Is the moderation just dead or something?
>>
I for one welcome our new /pol/ overlords.
>>
I hate everyone equally I don't know what you're bitching about.
>>
File: removalist.jpg (302 KB, 876x670) Image search: [Google]
removalist.jpg
302 KB, 876x670
I stand with Islam.

The poor man was probably just triggered by the homosexuals and tried to escape using his god given right to firearms.
>>
Yes we are apparently. Only a /pol/tard would make a shitty falseflagging thread like this.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>341014549
>people of color is ok
>colored people isnt
shut up you dumb nigger faggot
>>
File: Summer_2015[1].jpg (163 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
Summer_2015[1].jpg
163 KB, 600x397
>>341014549
>>
>>341014549
/v/ isn't an echo chamber. Just because people have different opinions than you doesn't mean the /pol/ boogeyman is lurking around.

Also mods have been deleting threads left and right, they just can't be everywhere at once. This is no doubt a busy time for them.
>>
I think you should stick to the rules you make, faggot.
>>
ugh can you guys not I can't even right now
>>
>>341014549
Fuck off, faggot!
>>
>>341015232
epic meme my friend, simply epic
Once summer is gone, the site will return to it's absolutely non-shitposting best!
>>
>>341014549

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>341014549
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 20120709_2412404.jpg (40 KB, 860x791) Image search: [Google]
20120709_2412404.jpg
40 KB, 860x791
4chan since the dawn of it's creation hated Islam. I suggest you leave, you uppity rulefag scum.
>>
>>341016195
If you can't spot the marked increase in shitposting during summer you're part of the problem.
>>
File: trump-effect-3.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
trump-effect-3.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
/v/ - Islamic apologists
>>
ITT : you're a fucking white gamer.

Happy merchants please go
>>
>>341016354
I'd rather stand with the shooter here than faggots
>>
>>341014549
>people who don't like something are from /pol/
Who made You fun of You Billy? Did someone builled You? Someone hurted Your feelings?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.