[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was E3 Under or Overwhelming so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 420.jpg (27 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
27 KB, 475x475
Was E3 as good or as bad as you thought it was /v/? I didn't watch anything because most of you guys predicted it would be shit.

What are some highlights?
>>
Its fucking underwhelming.

Prey and Dishonored 2 look a'ight. But the rest is pretty much shit.
>>
>>340997868
What are you looking forward for tomorrow?
>>
>>340997662
These publisher conferences have always blown. The Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo conferences are where the real show is.
>>
>>340997662
Quake
>>
>it's e3 already

Holy fuck it's been since Iwata I haven't been on /v/

What have I missed?
>>
>>340998609
>We're working on things!
>SPORTS
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
And that about covers it. Bland as fuck this year
>>
>>340997662
Can't really claim it's underwhelming cause neither so far had a chance at being good. We knew EA was going to be shit and Bethesda was never going to have enough worth showing. Not to say I have high expectations for tomorrow, but that's when it really starts.
>>
Quake seems like it was decided the moment all reviewers saw that they want multiplayer that doesn't suck. It kinda makes sense too with all that trademark crap happening right after Doom. I have hope they can make a great game. Especially with the massive feedback they'll get at Quakecon. Overall I am beyond happy that Unreal Tournament vs Quake is a thing again.
>>
File: Warm.jpg (1 MB, 3988x3988) Image search: [Google]
Warm.jpg
1 MB, 3988x3988
Its okay so far.

I'm so fucking glad EA is out of the way.

Tomorrow is constant and just fucking games and games.

RDR 2
DR4
DMC5
GodOfWar4
KOJIMBO'S RUSE GAME

And honestly whatever surprises they got
>>
>>340997662
>willingly shortening your lifespan just for some youtube views

I can't wait for the mass EMP apocalypse to hit Earth.
>>
LITERALLY NOTHING
>>
>>340997662
>EA
>FIFA FIFA SPORTS FIFA
>new battlefield with a different coat of paint than usual
>literal shit

>Bethesda
>card game
>dead mmo
>retarded AI the game 2
>DLC DLC DLC
>prey, looks like a nice movie
>Quakewatch

Overall pretty shitty E3 so far
>>
>Bethesda didn't officially apologize for Fallout 4
That company is dead to me
>>
>>341000061
>dead MMO
>7 million players
Pick one

Even if you divide the 7 million figure across 3 platforms, that's bigger than the second biggest PC exclusive MMO (Guild Wars 2)
>>
>>340999701
>willingly spending your time on 4chan

Same difference friend, can't wait til summer ends and you go back to school
>>
>>340997662
honestly I'm confused as fuck
I thought E3 ran from 16-18.
What's everyone talking about that happened today?
>>
EA's conferences always suck balls and Bethesda only started hosting one recently.

And we got a Berserk musou.

So whatevs.
>>
File: 1465604819511.png (609 KB, 620x514) Image search: [Google]
1465604819511.png
609 KB, 620x514
It was probably the most underwhelming conferences I've seen in a long time, but that only makes tomorrow look more promising.
>>
>>341000325
>not a subscription based mmo
>implying it isn't just 7 million copies sold or logged in in the past year
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 439x550
>>340997662
Slightly heartbroken over TES VI not being there.

I didn't expect anything from EA though. And Dishonored 2 looks so much better than I expected. I'm pretty hyped for it.

>tfw Domino is apparently Emily exclusive
>pretty much have to play as Corvo because I love Blink and his voice is kickass
>>
>>341000395
Conferences happen before E3. Today was EA and Bethesda, tomorrow is Microsoft, Sony and some PC conference

It's all streamed on twitch main channel
>>
>>341000532
>Expecting a game that's on a 4 year release cycle with Fallout when FO4 came out last November
>>
>>341000147
literally this

even had the audacity to say it's their best game yet top fucking kek
>>
>>341000532
Don't worry, Emily will be the easy mode for the gamer gurls so you aren't missing out
>>
>>341000684
ayyy thanks my man
Still not going to watch shit but at least that explains what everyone's going on about.

If you feel like relaying gossip, what were the big takeaways? who did great/awful?
>>
>>341000838
>implying Bethesda arnt a bigger studio now that churn out shit content
>>
>Berserk musou

If musou generally weren't easy boring pieces of shit only above Western "action games", I'd be more excited
>>
It's always underwhelming.
>>
File: undertale fans.jpg (301 KB, 1280x1062) Image search: [Google]
undertale fans.jpg
301 KB, 1280x1062
>>341000527
Still extremely fucking impressive and more than enough to populate US/EU servers on each platform even if only 10% of that actively played
>>
I'm not a big musou fan, but Berserk Musou is pretty interesting.
>>
>>341001121
>40 people at Bethesda Montreal who have never worked on games like these before will speed up the process
The games will just come out more polished from now on.
>>
>>340997662
post your most powerful meme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ani_6IRV20A

This sums up how Bethesda conference went for me
>>
no

because I'm not a retard who ever expected it to be good
>>
Has From Soft appeared at kadokawa conference?

I need muh mech games.
>>
>>341001419
It has peak player count of a couple thousand on steam
>>
>>341001105
But she's cute.

Also her movement ability is slower than Blink and does not hide her. Blink makes you almost invisible mid-transit if the person can't see you and where you're moving to simultaneously.
>>
>>341001864
>kadokawa conference
When is this happening and where?
>>
>>340997662
>still getting hyped for video games
Are you ignorant or just a child? Anyone who isn't a bumbling fool knows better than to expect anything from this shitty industry
>>
>>341002121
It's not being officially streamed, I think some people on nico are streaming it.
>>
>>341002293
You mean some people are going there and streaming it off their phones or something?
>>
>>341002460
I think so.
>>
>>341002194
/v/ everyone
>>
>>341001939
Who launches a MMO with an independent launcher through Steam?
>>
>>340999701
Smoking a couple of cigarettes does not shorten your lifespan.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.