[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my great-grandfather fought for the germans in WWI >my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>my great-grandfather fought for the germans in WWI
>my face when i finally get to play BF1
This one's for you, gramps
>>
lmao
>>
>being a kraut unironically

You should proud, krauts have been trying to destroy europe since the dawn of time.
>>
File: bartbad.jpg (7 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
bartbad.jpg
7 KB, 251x234
>>340932405
>mfw heard so many stories about members of my family falling in ww1
>see bf1
>pumped as shit
>my country is not even playable
>>
>>340932405
I never knew niggers fought in ww1. Guess my history book was wrong
>>
BF1 confirmed nigger game
>>
>>340933180
What country?
>>
>>340932657
>krauts have been trying to destroy europe since the dawn of time
I think you mean save.
You think Greece would be the financial shitstorm it is now if it had German financial advisors in charge?
>>
>>340933862
they didn't play a huge role as everyone want to fucking believe but yeah there were quite some blacks mate
>>
>celebrating a Nazi
>>
>>340934993
>I think you mean save.
This is true. The problem is that other nationalities are not part of the plan.
>>
>>340934993
>destroy roman empire
>destroy great polish empire
>destroy austria
>destroy denmark
>destroy france
>destroy Russia
>almost destroy england until you got btfo.... twice by USA

>hurr durr we were trying to save yurop
>>
>>340937265
How does any of that refute what he said? Lol?
>>
>>340937476
it refutes the retarded idea that germany ever tried "saving europe"
>>
>>340937752
Germany was trying to put Europe under it's control.
And considering how quickly they were able to reform and form an army between WWI and WWII it was impressive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.