[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can play everyone comfortably except this character. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dva-screenshot-001.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dva-screenshot-001.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
I can play everyone comfortably except this character.

What is the strategy?

How do I do it?
>>
play to win
>>
she is supposed to be a high mobility tank , dont just stand there and get hit, if you are an easy target just escape
>>
Use her to protect your team from enemy Winstons, block ults with her shield, and thrust into Torb turrets then blast them down along with his dwarf ass if you can.
Otherwise stick with your team and help nuke down larger targets while being a target yourself.
>>
>>340921243
>flank
>kill squshies in back
>explode on objective
>>
She's shit, play someone more useful than the tank with a house sized critbox
>>
>>340921243
Moutain dew and diritos
>>
Widow bugging your team? Go annoy her for a minute. Push that cunt off her high perch and give her the gauss.

D.va is all about pushing bitches around while actually posing nearly no threat herself.
>>
When will people notice that genji is OP?
He can be way too devastating in the rights hands like no other character can.
When the skillevel of the community was absolutely zero everyone assumed tjorb and bastion are OP.
People that got a clue and are good right know now that the actual problems are mcree and widow.
And mark my words guys, when people get even better they will notice how broken genji actually is.
>>
File: 1465588618311.jpg (872 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1465588618311.jpg
872 KB, 1920x2560
The point is to get her out of her mech and emote so enemy can look at your butt
>>
you are a huge hitbox, don't stop for nothing unless it's to shield your team,
shoot when your oponents are on your face since the bullets causes too little damage and goes fucking everywhere,
you can dash over an enemy and push them away, or dash upwards and fly to higher ground, or even dash and jump with your ult, making the mech a flying bomb to your enemies,
and ult when you are sure it will hit someone so you can garantee your mech back right after the explosion
>>
She kinda sucks, so just don't play her.

You're supposed to fly in close to squishies, kill them, then fly out. Also you can use your E to neutralize ults.

But in reality, Winston does everything she does only better and more safely. He has way more mobility, nice utility with the shield, and a get out of jail free card with his ult which heals him completely, instantly, on use.

The only thing cool about D.Va is her ability to neutralize big ults with her defense matrix. It's cool, but it's not really worth all the other shit you have to deal with. Her mech is not a threat for most classes, is easily destroyed, and out of mech she is quite helpless and dies easily to anyone with good aim.

Her ult isn't very good, most good players won't die to it, in best case scenario you can force enemies to leave the point but it's not enough time to actually cap it and D.Va herself can't even stay near her exploding Mech which, while it makes sense theoretically, is pretty stupid gameplay wise since she can't even capitalize off her own fucking ability
>>
>>340921243
Strategy is lose for the first few minutes and then switch to a competent tank and win
>>
File: DopePope.jpg (63 KB, 648x414) Image search: [Google]
DopePope.jpg
63 KB, 648x414
>>340921243

Push people around. She needs to be all up in people's face to do any actual damage but her boost is great for bouncing shielded reinhardts away from their team.

Boost in, mess up some shit, shield up to allow your boost to recharge, boost out. She works better if their are other teammates around to divide attention though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.