[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nier Automata using the same artist as Bravely Default and Last Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What do you guys think of the Bravely Default character artist making the character designs and such on the new Nier game? Honestly I hate it
>>
https://youtu.be/BuP5FdtyCvM
>>
>>340907069
I like his stuff - he did a good job with FFT, Tactics Ogre, FF12, and a bunch of other games.
>>
>>340907069

It's okay I guess? It's not going to affect the gameplay, soundtrack, or story
>>
I think this is his first 3D art in awhile
>>
File: beepy and kalil.jpg (233 KB, 1700x2003) Image search: [Google]
beepy and kalil.jpg
233 KB, 1700x2003
I'm very hyped. Can't wait for the squeenix E3 announcements to see more and maybe get a release date
>>
>>340907227
>#3

Wasnt this #2?
>>
>>340907227
Yeah that's 2
>>
>>340907227
thats some bored and edgy trailer
>>
But why, OP? If you have an opinion, explain it. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan on the androids' designs, they look kind of out of place considering they're supposes to be soldiers, but I do like the consistent visual theme. I do like that they went with a very humanoid design, even in their clothes, as the premise of androids killing all these other, inferior robots is cool.
>>
>>340907069
the only game that makes me wanna buy PS4
>>
>>340909046
There was the announcement trailer where they just showed concept art then the character in game graphics, then the gameplay reveal trailer, now this new one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuP5FdtyCvM
then a full trailer will be out during the SE E3
>>
>>340907069
The first game still had the best art, music and story so what do you expect?
>>
>>340909724
>characters clothes look out of place
Did you even fucking play Nier or are you just pretending to know what you're talking about?
>>
I want to play as that old daddy who wanted to find his favorite fucktoy Yonah, again
Meanwhile fucking a shemale and a skeleton
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.