[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever hear about this game again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: CP2077.png (518 KB, 678x384) Image search: [Google]
CP2077.png
518 KB, 678x384
Will we ever hear about this game again?
>>
>>340892923
CD Project red is the best video game company ever.

The Witcher was good
The Witcher 2 was great
The Witcher 3 was god tier
This game will make gaming great again
>>
i imagine we'll hear about it again before it comes out yeah
>>
Yes. But they say they won't show anything until they have something substantial to impress people. Release is between 2017-2021
>>
>>340893350
W1 was boring
W2 was shit
I didn't even bother with 3

PC gamers are shallow as fuck
>>
Why the fuck did they show the trailer so early? What was the point?
>>
>>340892923
I hope it has more waifus than just her
>>
>>340893350
I liked the first one.
>>
>>340892923
2077 isn't the title it is the release date.
So yes.....eventually.
>>
>>340893667
eh. They are on consoles as well. But yeah I didn't care for the games either.
>>
god i would kill for screen shots, more promotional art, anything
>>
>>340893910
I think they don't want to look like the kind of company that only makes game for one franchise (like Activision and Bungie were seen until a couple years ago) because they still have to build a name for themselves. 3 good games from the same franchise won't make you a big company.
>>
>>340893350
>Downgrades

Literally shit tier company
>>
>>340898313
>Literally shit tier company
Tell me where the good companies are.
>Rare is shit nowadays
>Activision makes shitty FPS games and that's it
>Blizzard traded quality with jew practices a long time ago
>EA is the fucking devil
>Konami is kill
>Platinum is a bunch of fucking weebs
>Bungie turned to shit after Halo 3 vanilla
>Valve doesn't make games anymore
>Ubisoft keeps milking dead franchises and somehow keeps fucking those franchises over every new chapter
>Bioware is EA
>WB made 2 decent games in total
>Obsidian keeps making games that would have been fun maybe 20 years ago
>Indies are shit in general
>GearBox never made a good game
>Epic never made a good game
>Digital Extremes fucked over their only product
Literally anyone you could mention sucks cock.
At least CDPR makes cheap games and doesn't scam you.
>>
>>340901794
I want to add my own
>Fromsoft is only capable of making one kind of game, and every chapter was worse than its predecessor since 2009. Also downgrades.
>>
>>340893910
>What was the point?
Literally to hire new people to work on the game.
>>
>>340901794
You forgot to name Bethesda amongst the "never made a good game" category
>>
>>340893910
It was to gauge interest. They were working on W3 before that CG Trailer was even started. Theres a recent article actually that explains exactly why I cant remember where I saw it maybe PCGamesN or PCGamer.
>>
>>340892923
No and most of the rumor's for cdpr involve the fact they're working mostly on something that isn't cyberpunk or witcher.
>>
>>340893667
you don't get more pleb than this tbph
>>
Yeah, next year. Confirmed no info at E3.

the trailer was literally to hire people to work on it
>>
>>340903091
>most of the rumor's
>still believing rumors in 2016
Wew lad
>>
>>340903091
>300 people company located in two small buildings in a second world country
>They let people interview them only on things that they have already released\are about to in a short time
>You actually believe from such a small deal of a company "rumors" would generate
>>
Just finished Blood & Wine, apparently spent over 250 hours on Witcher 3 in total. Overall pretty amazing.

All I can say is that I will definitely pre-order Cyberpunk for full price as soon as it's up on Steam, which is something I practically never do. Making great games and being a bro-tier dev does work.
>>
>>340909995
It will be on GOG for cheaper, mate.
Also, GOG is now integrated on Steam, so you'll spend less and have the game on Steam regardless.
>>
This is going to have VR isn't it?
>>
BLISTERING SKY
BLISTERING SKY

BULLETS ARE THE BEAUTY OF A BLISTERING SKY
BULLETS ARE THE BEAUTY AND I DONT KNOW WHY
>>
>>340912947
I prefer Steam to Galaxy, not sure what you mean that it's integrated.
>>
>>340914652
If you own the game on GOG and you link your account with Steam, you own the game on Steam, but you didn't give Gabe any of your money for no reason. It's a win.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.