[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im getting anally raped by Gehrman while using the kirkhammer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Im getting anally raped by Gehrman while using the kirkhammer sword

what am I doing wrong? why is he such a homo?
>>
Parry him
>>
>>340868427
Parry him.
>>
TONIGHT
>>
>>340868427
git gewd oh and parry him
>>
>>340868483
>>340868546
okay parry attempt is go, i think my visceral does shit damage tho
>>
>>340868427
Parry scythe form, stunlock blade form.
>>
Stack visceral healing runes and parry him.
>>
>>340868740
>attempt
The game has been teaching you to parry the entire time. You should be good at it already.
>>
>>340868427
Learn to dodge
Don't use the tricked form
When he's going DBZ charging up back the fuck away
Git gud etc
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x270
Did you eat the 3 Cords Anon?
Here's a hint, try using those Runes that increase Blood Vials.
>>
>>340868817
hes a little different from what ive fought so far anon
>>
>>340868740
Considering you're using Kirk I assume you're a strength build, and viscerals scale off of skill, so yeah, your viscerals won't do much, but free damage is free damage
>>
>>340868817
>game has been teaching you
Lmao, no it doesn't. You have to learn that by already knowing about it
>>
File: 1457509301072.gif (124 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1457509301072.gif
124 KB, 180x180
>>340868948
>You have to learn that by already knowing about it
You may be retarded. Guns are for parrying. They do shit damage but parry/stun enemies. You should be able to easily use your brain functions to figure out what guns are for and why they are the primary thing you equip to your left hand.
>>
get good at parry and he becomes a joke

also equip runes that boost parry damage and health regen
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.