[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so we are the good guys in Mafia 3 and the actual mafia are what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 617x.jpg (30 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
617x.jpg
30 KB, 617x347
so we are the good guys in Mafia 3 and the actual mafia are what then ?
>>
Bad guys, like in real life, as well as previous Mafia games.

Crime is for losers, anyway.
>>
>>340861109
>so WE are the good guys in Mafia 3 and the actual mafia are what then ?
fixed
>>
>>340861274
first post best post
>>
File: Italian.jpg (39 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
Italian.jpg
39 KB, 400x580
>>340861109
Buongiorno, my name is Mario Rossi.

I'm a 27 years old American Italiophile (picciotto for you black gangsters). I eat spaghetti and drink wine for lunch, and spend my days discussing about football with my friends at the bar and playing superior Italian games. (Assetto corsa, Grezzo 2)

I train with my mandolino every day, this superior musical instrument can pierce through steel eardrums because it is used since 2000 BC, and is vastly superior to any other string instrument on earth. I earned my mandolino license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Italian fluently, both Terrone and Polentone dialect, and I write fluently as well, I know everything about Italian history and their pizza code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Italian visa, I am moving to Venezia to attend a prestigious Scuola Superiore to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Mafioso or a Parlamentare!

I own several fake Versace sunglasses, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Italy, so I can fit in easier. I play cards with my elders and seniors and speak Italian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Italy!
>>
>>340861109
It's white guys. White guys are the villians.
>>
>>340862092
WE WUZ GOOD BOIS 'N SHIET
>>
>>340861109
The fucking gooks, anon. The actual mafia are fucking gooks in Mafia 3.
>>
File: 350px-Nods-respectfully.gif (2 MB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
350px-Nods-respectfully.gif
2 MB, 350x490
>>340861109
Damn, the mafia really is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.
>>
>>340861109
What was the good mafia? Mafia 1 or 2?
>>
Why can't we have a mafia game set in the late 1960's? Set it on the west coast, you'd have the expansion of the italian families from the east coast into vegas, and now into california vs the chinese triads vs the black panther movement. Shit would be great.
>>
>>340861953
Reminds me of Jordan Schlansky
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.