[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo eShop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
>Buy Super Mario World on Wii eShop
>Buy it again if you want to play it on Wii U
>Buy it again if you want to play it on 3DS (legally)
What the FUCK /v/? Would I have to buy it again if I want to play it on NX? Has Nintendo given any assurance that eShop purchases will be future-proof in any way? I want to support them but fuck.
>>
Stop buying the same fucking game over and over you moron. You aren't even fucking playing it.
>>
>>340853360
I haven't bought it. I won't until I'm convinced I'll only need to do it once
>>
>>340853258
You're on a computer, and no matter what computer you could emulate this in less than 3 minutes. It's ok to pirate, especially for you since they've got more than what they're asking.
>>
You can transfer your Wii stuff to your Wii U.
>>
>he hasn't hacked his 3ds and wii u yet

kys
>>
>buy Super Mario World on the SNES
>have to buy it again if I want to play it on GBA
>what the fuck guise???? :(

Grow the fuck up. Entitled shits like you are the reason Nintendo is struggling right now.
>>
>>340853258
They're different consoles. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>340854889

>not wanting to pay for the same game multiple times is "entitled"
>we need to buy these games repeatedly to support nintendo guise!

please be bait. I can't accept that this level of Nintendo delusion can exist
>>
>>340855539
>buy the game on the Wii
>you get to play it on the Wii
>buy the game on Wii U
>you get to play it on the Wii U
>buy the game on 3DS
>you get to pay it on the 3DS

You literally get the exact thing you paid for. Yes you're fucking entitled if you don't think that's enough. Nobody's forcing you to buy it over and over again.
>>
>>340853258
>buy it again after you already bought it and attached it to your nintendo account
shit, no wonder nintendo keeps changing up accounts and shit. I bet when the NX hits, they'll have a new excuse for why our current eShop accounts won't work for it.
>>
>>340855875

>buy the game on the PS4
>you can also play it on PS3 and Vita thanks to cross-buy

have you considered that if Nintendo is struggling right now, it's because they deserve to struggle right now?
>>
>>340853258
why didnt you transfer your wii system into your wii u?
>>
File: 1412316435433.gif (2 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1412316435433.gif
2 MB, 300x199
>Not just emulating it like every other sane person
>>
>>340853258
>>Buy it again if you want to play it on Wii U
Wrong. System transfer -> your game is now on the Wii U.
>>
>>340853258
Yeah, it's shitty. I love Nintendo but this plus region locking are really shitty practises.
I hope things will change with the NX.
>>
You can transfer from Wii to wiiu
>>
>>340856215
>>you can also play it on PS3 and Vita thanks to cross-buy
Only a specific selection of titles apply.
Meanwhile
>buy digital game on the Wii
>literally every single one of them works on the Wii U by doing a system transfer (same thing with the DSi-3DS)

>buy PS1, PS2, PSP or PS3 games on the PSP/PS3
>do they work on the PSV/PS4? Spin the roulette! Also the PSV has less buttons than a PS1 controller, so either remap the buttons in awkward ways or enjoy not being able to play the game you just bought
>>
>>340856354
>>340856469
OP's talking about the $2-something you have to pay for GamePad use. Just going to Wii Mode is too much work.
>>
>>340854889
>Port entire games on a game by game basis
>Pay full price for each conversion
VS
>Port the emulator and the entire VC library for that console goes with it
>Pay full price for each unmodified ROM

Uninstall thyself
>>
>>340856665
>OP's talking about the $2-something you have to pay for GamePad use.
No he isn't.
>>
>>340853258
Wouldn't it be better if you just use the Wii to Wii U app transfer?
>>
>>340854623
Why would I hack my babys?
>>
>>340856215
right! the real reason the Wii U failed to take off was actually because of lackluster cross-buy options all along!

>/v/ - business experts
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.