[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend wants to play a visual novel, what's something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 416.png (73 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
416.png
73 KB, 192x192
Girlfriend wants to play a visual novel, what's something good to get her started?

Doesn't matter what gene it is.
>>
katawa shoujo

Steins;gate
>>
Rance

And none other
>>
>>340842772
gone homo
>>
>>340842772
Starless
>>
>>340842772
Life is Strange
>>
Uncharted

The last of us
>>
>>340842772
My dick
Give me her snap you cuck

...I'm so fucking bored at work, I'm actually shitposting.
>>
Give her the 999
>>
File: 1.jpg (436 KB, 952x1400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
436 KB, 952x1400
Katawa Shoujo is the obvious answer here.
>>
Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno
>>
>>340842772
unteralterbach
>>
Katawa shoujo is probably the best choise for a first timer
>>
>>340843159
I'm so bored at work I read this shit. Where do you work anon?
>>
>>340842772
katawa shoujo is shit OP

Don't listen to them.
>>
>>340843159
What the fuck is a snap?
>>
my girlfriend constantly sings and posts herself on facebook etc. i think she wants to be a singer but shes atrociously bad

theres going to come a time when she asks me how she did and i dont know how to tell her
>>
saya no uta
>>
>>340843729
Is she tone deaf? I don't know how people can't hear that they are bad. But it's really not a big deal anon, tell her you love to hear her sing. You're not lying and saying it's good but it's a good workaround.
>>
Tsukihime, with the sex scenes removed.
or this >>340844171
>>
Euphoria
>>
>>340843623

You should try to have a conversation with a real person once in awhile. If only to acclimate yourself to what humans are doing in the outside world.
>>
>>340843729
just be honest, it isn't difficult
just say "i think you're terrible"
>>
>>340844460
But I am already a normalfag.
>>
>visual novel
>play
>>
>>340844460
Different anon here. I hope you don't mean snapchat, because abbreviating that down to snap would be fucking retarded and I've never seen anyone ever do that
>>
My girlfriend is the president.
>>
>>340844752
Hey man, sometimes you might have to like, pick an option or click something.
>>
>>340842772
Ace Attourney series is usually a good starting point. Ghost Trick is fantastic too.

I can also highly recommend 999 like the other anon suggested, though getting the sound to work properly on an emulator can be a bit of a pain.
>>
>>340842772
Sengoku Rance is rated as a 90+ kamige on EGS in Japan
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.