[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the next Metal Gear release will be? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 406439.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
406439.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What do you think the next Metal Gear release will be? Do you think we'll get any info at E3?
>>
>>340834701
I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE
>>
>>340834701
jesus that one is bad compared to the rest of those of that collection.

I'd say we don't see anything for a while. Some people were convinced the pachinko CGI was also gonna be from a fox engine remake. I think We see something at TCG at the earliest
>>
>>340834815
Do you have the other wallpapers?
>>
>>340834701

Its already out bud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWAYdP6SmSQ
>>
>>340835181

btw its a slot machine
>>
>>340835383
>slot machine

its pachinko you pleb
>>
File: zILTWpd.jpg (180 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
zILTWpd.jpg
180 KB, 683x1024
>>340835518

Konami makes many slot machines, dumbass.
>>
>>340835181
>all this effort for a stupid gambling machine

I hate Konami holy fuck.
>>
>>340834701
I just want the series to die.

A total reboot with new characters and a new continuity could be nice, but I don't trust Konami to deliver anything decent. We got plenty of good MG games anyway.
>>
>>340837180
This, I fully expected the series to be over with 4. It may have been silly, but was a definite ending to the story, and we didn't need more. I thought Rising was just a fun spin off and Peace Walker was a whatever side story made because Kohima didn't like Portable OPs. I was not expect MGSV at all when it was announced.
>>
>>340836168
>all this effort

They made a cgi thing. Probably a week's/month's worth of competent man power. They only made a video. And chopped it up into little pieces that made people feel good about spending $20 to win $5 three times.
>>
>>340834701
P A C H I N K O
A
C
H
I
N
K
O
>>
>>340835518
Pachinko is a slot machine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.