[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is amazing. What the fuck, /v/? Why did you lie to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (193 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 256x360
This game is amazing. What the fuck, /v/? Why did you lie to me?
>>
It's a Kirby game that isn't piss easy and isn't about muh copy abilities.
>>
>>340827187
>is piss easy
ftfy friend
>>
It's a game for literally little kids, easy as fuck, stupid story, pleasing art style shaped as a childrens book.

It's well, good if you're not looking for a challenge and just wanna zone off while playing something and fall asleep possibly
>>
>>340827423
I don't really keep up with Kirby games anymore. I just assume that any non-standard Kirby game has actual difficulty after being ass-blasted by Canvas Curse.
>>
>>340826949
It was fun as fuck playing through coop with a friend, but if I had to play it alone I probably would've disliked it.
>>
>>340827568
You're literally invincible. Only penalty is losing money used in a home decor sidegame.
>>
>>340827568
So you were affirming shit about a game you don't know and never played.
Normal /v/ faggot
>>
File: 1452812629092.png (393 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
1452812629092.png
393 KB, 640x390
>>340826949
The co-op with my imouto was fun.
>>
>>340827695
>durr you can't even die meme
Fuck off. Try and get 100% on this thing. It can be challenging.
>>
>>340827727
>Normal /v/ faggot
All the people who do this have something in common: they are actually crows. There are dozens of crows who do nothing but browse and post on 4chan. The ones on /v/ can be spotted because they pretend to have played games they haven't played because crows can't play video games.
>>
>>340827562
Super Mario bros was a game for literally little kids
>>
Sometimes it tries to be a Yoshi's Island game and sometimes it tries to be a Wario Land game and it fails at both. No real reason for the reskinning from an original IP early in development into Kirby either.

It's not terrible, though. Just the weakest of the three Good-Feel platformers.
>>
>>340827858
>the level where Kracko shows up and just starts buttfucking your beads with his lightning
>>
I don't get the
>It's not a Kirby game!
criticism. That's not even a negative thing. Fuck them for trying something different right.
>>
This game has the best fuckin snow levels in all of vidya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6CKVvl63M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMDRsCu7aQE
>>
>>340828313
It's easy with two players. As is the mega yin yarn section of the final boss fight.
>>
>>340828579
To add to this though I'm just glad Kracko showed up at all. I had a feeling he would at some point in the dreamland stages (which were 10/10 if I may add, those classic tunes were much appreciated)
>>
>>340826949
Ebin.
>>
>>340826949
Comfiest and cutest game ever.

Love it

>>340828424
https://youtu.be/5T9NralDMew
>>
>>340828242
You can't breeze through Super Mario, it has challenge and if you run out of lives its back to the start, this kirby game just makes you lose some gems if you get hit and you can get hit and fall so many times you barely even lose a life, also there's not much challenge, maybe bosses might make you take a little more effort.

Super Mario Bros. is aimed at almost all ages, even kids who play mario are older than the ones that play this kirby game, this is for preschool and just starting elementary kids
>>
>>340829117
>I didn't play epic yarn on co op
Let me simplify it for you
>games like new super Mario bros are stupid difficult with multiplayer because everyone just ends up killing each other
>make the game easier
>co op actually seems possible and not a clusterfuck
>>
>>340829340
I did played it co op with a friend and we both agreed that it was really fucking easy and that the game wasn't aimed for us.
I was refering to the original super mario though
>>
Play this game with a girl you like, anons
It's really chillax and a cute bonding experience
>>
>>340830247
>with a girl you like
Friendly reminder that you're in /v/ right now
>>
Is the 3DS version any good? I don't have a Wii and I can't emulate it either.
>>
>>340832496
>3DS version
care to elaborate? its only on Wii and Wii U eShop
>>
>>340832696
He might be talking about TD or Robobot
>>
>>340826949
>can't die
Yeah, fuck that shit.
>>
>>340826949
People give this game so much shit because there's no life/lives system, and the penalty for taking a hit is a loss of money. But I don't understand why that matters.
What, you're just not gonna put in the effort to dodge the attack or the obstacle because you don't have to? You're not going to try to do well and get gold medals on the levels because it's not necessary for beating the game? Why do people think that that will lead to any sort of satisfaction?
People like this are focused on the "reward" for completing a task through minimal effort, rather than the satisfaction of completing a potential challenge. People like this should not be playing video games.
>>
>>340837115
Completely agree.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.