[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Place your bets, people. Who's gonna win this year's E3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: ballot-box.jpg (586 KB, 2356x1571) Image search: [Google]
ballot-box.jpg
586 KB, 2356x1571
Place your bets, people.
Who's gonna win this year's E3?
>>
Nobody deserves to win
>>
>>340826663
SONY BABY

SONY ALWAYS WINS
>>
this is like asking who "wins" the superbowl for best advertisement
>>
>>340826710
i would probably agree with you even though youre just baiting but if those Crash bandicoot/skylanders rumors are true, people are going to fucking hate sony for it.
>>
sony has already won
>>
I'm gonna go with Sony, but unless Valve comes out of nowhere and unleashes Source 2 or something there's not a whole lot to look forward to this year.
>>
>>340826663
gonna say nintendo cause i'm a faggot and looking forward to that zelda
>>
>>340826663
Definitely not the consumer.
>>
File: 1361174616167.gif (976 KB, 490x353) Image search: [Google]
1361174616167.gif
976 KB, 490x353
I'd honestly like to see Microsoft win this year if Phil Spencer can pull off making Xbox great again.

Sony wins by default if they info drop Kingdom Hearts 3 in any way at all

PC Gaming show might actually not be shit this year if they show off the good shit like SS4, Deathwing, Dawn of War 3, Shadow Warrior 2, Halo Wars 2

EA will be boo'd off stage for showing off sports again

Ubisoft will be boo'd off stage because CrowbCat told everyone so

Nintendo will info drop Pokemon evos and Zelda will either be the worst or best thing of all time, but it'll still be the downgraded WiiU version
>>
Microsoft, hands down.
>>
im just gonna go with nintendo because they literally have nothing to announce and cant fuck up.

just dont show that shit metroid game, focus on amiibo, or meme and theyre fine
>>
The company that I want to win at this year's E3 is [COMPANY THAT YOU DON'T LIKE]

I really hope that [COMPANY THAT YOU LIKE] doesn't win and eventually goes bankrupt
>>
>>340826663
Sony, like they always do.
>>
>>340827350
>sony winning on a multiplat
Nah is going to be nothing but sales and vr talk
Im picking square enix
>>
>>340828082
Squeenix don't have their own conference you double nigger
>>
Not us. That's for certain.
>>
Honestly think Microsoft is going double barrell all out this year. Gonna be a good e3. Sony will look good too. Cant wait to see the nintendo shitposting. Gif related its /v/ next week.
>>
>>340828173
Well fine fucking ubisoft because its so bad its good
>>
>>340826663
PC gaming panel for having he first obesity caused heart attack at e3
>>
Nobody is even going to try, much like last year it will just be "who didn't lose." This is coming from a Shenmue fan.

Let's just be honest:
>Sony will put Crash into skylanders
>Microsoft... I don't have any idea, they're alright so long as they don't pust Conker into Project Spark again
>Nintendo is waiting for the NX to do anything

PAX will probably be a bigger show this year than e3, and piglike and bald have done nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>340826663
here's my bet.
Nintendo has one ace up their sleeve. its pretty ok.
Microsoft tries their best. a few good games.
Sony disappoints old fans.
Square Enix shows what we already seen.
My money is on Bethesda. If they win, someone donate 20 dollars to me on stream.
ill be reacting
>>
Everyone except for the consumers who are dumb enough to argue who "won" a long-winded advertising session.
>>
File: 1465254253113.jpg (62 KB, 800x678) Image search: [Google]
1465254253113.jpg
62 KB, 800x678
As a Nintendo fan probably Sony.
>>
File: Todd the Liar.jpg (20 KB, 492x489) Image search: [Google]
Todd the Liar.jpg
20 KB, 492x489
>tfw Todd can't lie his way to victory this time around
>>
>>340826663
>Microsoft won last year
>Sony won year before that
>Nintendo won year before that
>Pattern going on
It's obviously Sony.
>>
I'm going to have fun complaining about how shit everything is with you fags so I think the answer is me.
>>
My money is on sony.
Not for any reason other than:
New footage of FF7 remake
Last guardian footage
Shenmue 3 shit i'm SURE
nier automata

literally that's all they need to wrap up a huge amount of casual hype.

I'm sure microsoft will have a strong showing, as will bethesda, I always love the bethesda shows, but i'm gonna have to put my money on sony this year. They have so much residual hype from LAST YEAR that they'd have to actively ignore all of the shit they announced last year to not continue smashing the competition.

Or you know if someone pulls out something massive that no one was expecting, like, if microsoft pulled out grabbed by the ghoulies/banjo threeie/kameo 2, or ubisoft said "hey classic rayman what up" or bethesda said "hey we got obsidian have fallout:van buren"
or the CEO of EA dropped dead on stage.
>>
>>340831870
Actually no I take that back, for EA: new C&C. Even if it's shit it would be pretty fucking hype.
>>
>>340831540
Sure he can.
People never learn.
>>
>>340831636
>Microsoft won last year
Say what?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.