[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: smite.jpg (64 KB, 604x423) Image search: [Google]
smite.jpg
64 KB, 604x423
What went wrong?
>>
>>340815819
die jew king
>>
Nothing the game is fun
>>
>>340815819
it's essentially a 2d game like traditional assfaggots, but then you reduce the targeting and input flexibility with your camera positioning and control scheme; you have a net reduction is visibility that you gain absolutely nothing for
the art style is ugly and the concept for the game itself lacks originality
>>
a worse playerbase than dota 2
>>
>>340816821
Nigger what are you even talking about

>>340816976
Probably
>>
>>340815819
Using LoL as a template and sticking to it so strictly
>>
>>340818963
nah its basically HoN
>>
File: arthur.jpg (46 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
arthur.jpg
46 KB, 680x451
>>340815819
CC
>>
Its a game where you actually have to aim and has a lot of skill shots. A lot of people are used to pointing and clicking things, ya know, the easy way. Its major fun
>>
Paragon exists, and does everything better
>>
>>340819575
But HoN was good till 3.0
>>
>>340815819

Not too much, actually. It's one of the few MOBAs that justifies its existence by being different, and the god theme is really cool. Most MOBAs are just shitty versions of Dota, but I actually play Smite from time to time for the variety.
>>
>>340815819
>What went wrong?
Power creep and a dev team that c;early doesn't play their own game.
>>
>>340819575
how
>>
>>340815819
casual pandering, cancer characters, hues, spics ans ruskies dev team team that refuse to do anything but release skins and bullshit gods instead of fixing matchmaking, ranked, and servers
>>
once you reach the 25-30 minute mark, every god except maybe the support role ones can combo you from 100-0 or pretty damn close in just 2-4 seconds depending on who you are

hell some can one shot you with just one ability.
>>
>>340820869
was that supposed to be a reply to something specific?
>>
>>340823058
just an observation of the game
>>
>>340815819
I like it...
>>
hi rez sucks, i have 3k hours in this game and still play every day but every new god just brings out the cancer.... fafnir isn so bad but rat susano... jing is pretty retarded and rajin like wtf are they smoking

at least they brought back speed buff that was pretty bad
>>
>>340815819
Game is pretty good. Played it until account lvl 24, then came back to LoL.
>>
Joined the party too late. In all other ways it is superior to LoL and Dota.
>>
>>340828036
said no one ever
>>
>>340828929
Keep thinking that dotard
>>
Dev team clearly has no idea about their own game when they say shit like
>Raijin is a utility mage
>Susano'o can't 100-0 you

Also a whole slew of other problems that are too ingrained into the core idea of the game at this point.
Most Gods clear a wave by level 7/8 using 1 ability and 2-3 basic attacks because they made soul stone way better than vamp shroud.
Gods that are late game carries keep getting item buffs and ability buffs so that their early game isn't so punishing, even though that the point of a hyper carry.
If a God doesn't have a dash they are probably shit because 80% of the characters have hard CC and a large percentage have a way to disengage. To counteract this they just give them a shitload of damage.
Make throwing dagger broken, entire community complains that the item is too cheap for the stats it gives and that the item is a requirement in duo lane otherwise you have no lane pressure. Their idea of a nerf is to increase the price by 50 gold.
>>
>>340820145

Basically every new champ and reworked champ in LoL is becoming entirely skill shot based.
>>
One of the only mobas that I like, friends and I play it sometimes, I pretty much only play guardians and warriors. Xing, Bacchus, and Odin are some of my favorites.
>>
>>340815819
Tried to enter a market dominated by two games that aren't going anywhere. If Blizzard can't make a successful moba, no-one can.
>>
Shitty. I played this a ton in the closed beta/open beta, quit around when Cupid came out. I hated how often they reworked the map, completely changed how buffs worked, like 20+ different active items for 0 reason, changed how items were built, etc

My best memories were playing Arachne jungle and 1v2ing people when they would come to try and stop me from taking my red buff
>>
>>340829521
I'll believe it when all of the champs with absolutely no skill shots (kayle, akali, katarina, on and on and on) get reworked.
>>
>>340815819
Hirez doesn't know how to balance new gods properly 75% of the time.
The season 3 relic system is boring compared to season 2

Besides that, everything is pretty smooth. I play the game daily on xbone
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.