[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Perma-lost 30k souls This is the worst a game has ever made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: box-art-ch.jpg (37 KB, 380x441) Image search: [Google]
box-art-ch.jpg
37 KB, 380x441
>Perma-lost 30k souls
This is the worst a game has ever made me feel. Usually, I can just suck it up.
>>
dumb faget

git gud
>>
Why put yourself in that situation, faggot.
You have only yourself to blame
>>
Well OP if you're going to be even more of a faggot it can be the last time. I've lost over a million souls in DaS all at once so don't give me that shit.
>>
>>340814291
Souls mean nothing, you will always get more.

Come back when you died one too many times in Human form and permenantly locked yourself out of PWWT on a world you needed it to get a encounter. dont be overconfident kids, Dragon God is no joke
>>
>>340815038
>I've lost over a million souls in DaS all at once
Okay, I feel better now. That shit still hurts though.
>>
>>340815038
When you are actually able to lose over a million souls, you dont need them.
>>
>>340815169
>PWWT
What?
>>
>>340815169
>people die on Dragon God after figuring out his gimmick

How

I could see maybe getting greedy and getting torched by his breath when he's down and you go to finish him off, but getting shit on during the sneaking section? He even closes his eyes for several seconds after the first ballista
>>
>>340815201
I lost a little over 6mil on my friends game for him.
>>
Souls mean nothing, there is a literal infinite supply of them.

Getting over your mindset is part of gittin' gud at the Souls games.
>>
>>340815573
Pure white world tendency
>>
>>340815573
Pure white world tendency.
>>
>>340815573
Pure White World Tenancy
>>
>>340815573
it sure can get confusing m8, you're in for a wild ride.
>>
>>340815682
>>340815730
Oh. I heard about World Tendencies, but never put any thought int them.
>>
>>340816028
Unless you're going for a plat, you don't have to worry about it.
>>
I can't be the only one who doesn't mind all the final world bosses being gimmick fights (with the exception of world 1, i guess). Dragon God was cool, World 3 was neat with the PVP, The sky sword was awesome and the dude defending the girl was sweet too.
>>
File: 1465152102721.jpg (80 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
1465152102721.jpg
80 KB, 800x733
>lost 47k souls from fall damage
>tries to get souls back
>DIE IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT WITHOUT GETTING THE SOULS
>>
>>340816420
A gimmick can definitely be cool, but only the first time you see it
>>
>>340816152
>Unless you're going for a plat

Or for farming pure bladestone.
>>
>>340814291
git gud.

faggot.
>>
>>340814291
>what is item dupeing
>>
>>340816420
The only one that was absolute shit was Dragon God. Not cool, boring.

Old Monk is okay when it's the NPC, when it's a summon it is obviously variable.

Storm King is a great setpiece but ultimately pretty boring.

Astraea is great. NPC fights are always a good time, the atmosphere and music are great, and the conclusion leaves an impression.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.