[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this game really mediocre enough to kill the Chibi-Robo franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: deadfranchise.jpg (15 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
deadfranchise.jpg
15 KB, 235x215
Was this game really mediocre enough to kill the Chibi-Robo franchise?
>>
the chibi robo franchise was already dead, this was just the killer wearing it's skin and parading it for no reason
>>
I don't think any of the chibirobo games sold well
>>
>chibi robo
>franchise

Shit's hilarious.
>>
>>340739694
This, I picked up the original for $10 NEW back in the day, toys r us had tons of copies that went unsold
>>
I liked it
>>
>>340739694
The main problem is that the first one was good but since it was on the GameCube it sold like shit.
So then every game since has completely abandoned the original gameplay for some other generic shit and proceeded to also tank on better selling systems because they never listened to the fans and made a proper sequel.
>>
>>340739103
>Was this game really mediocre enough to kill the Chibi-Robo franchise?

Yes.
>>
>>340739985
Now the original game goes for ludicrous amounts on ebay and is probably the next Doshin The Giant considering everyone wants to play a real Chibi Robo.
>>
>>340740119
There is a proper sequel called Welcome Home, Chibi-Robo!, but it was never released overseas.
>>
>>340741262

It's fantranslated
>>
>>340741050
>everyone wants to play a real chibi robo game

No they don't. It's just desperate retards overblowing the price because they think their copy is special.
>>
>>340741479
Its not just chibi robo, its all gamecube games pretty much.

Who knew, people wanted to play beloved sequels on an older console and not shitty new ones.
>>
>>340742316

Again, it's just retards price gouging because they are desperate for money because the economy is so shit now.

It's only gonna get worse, you can bet your ass in like a decade, Dark Souls will be going for like 300 dollars unopened or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>340742798
Nintendo games just hold their value better unless they really sell like shit or have no fanbase.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.