[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello American scum. We have taken to your computer gaming board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: SUPER_BOY.png (44 KB, 1531x1074) Image search: [Google]
SUPER_BOY.png
44 KB, 1531x1074
Hello American scum.

We have taken to your computer gaming board to tell you that we have made a computer gaming device that is better than your filthy Japanese and American computers. Thanks to our great general Kim Jung Un, we bring you the Super Boy.

We will not post images of the computer yet, but when released you will be dying to give up your terrible computers and move to North Korea to play great games like Squirrel and Hedgehog, Pyongang Racing, Guitar Lesson and more 200 games. Our computer is superior than other devices.

You can buy it in the November month soon. It is prototype now.
>>
Sounds great. Where can I preorder?
>>
>Squirrel and Hedgehog

Oh boy yes.
>>
>>340737616
>Pyongang racing
>Every race is making sure you don't beat the glorious supreme leader or else your game will uninstall itself and authorities will be notified

Kek
>>
I can't wait for ball and cup simulator
>>
I'm so fucking hyped
>>
>>340737616
Better than ps4k
>>
>>340737616
If I hadn't known about the North Korean animated series Squirrel and Hedgehog, I would have lost my spaghetti and told them to stop bootlegging Sonic 2.

Though desu it probably is a reskin of Sonic 2 anyway
>>
File: gg no re.gif (844 KB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
gg no re.gif
844 KB, 268x278
>>340737616
If this is true, then North Korea just won E3 before it even began. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and everyone else may as well just not show up, because there's nothing that can even come close to topping the Super Boy.
GG, North Korea. GG.
>>
>>340738773
>unbeatable AI that will always win by a huge margin unless you break the game or cheat
>winning the race means 2nd place
>>
>today north korea unveiled a new game console, and the market competition threw in the towel, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have all filed for bankruptcy in fear of the glorious leader.
>>
File: I'll take twenty!.jpg (31 KB, 402x291) Image search: [Google]
I'll take twenty!.jpg
31 KB, 402x291
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
>>340737616
>Pyongang Racing
Wait a minute... I think the beta got leaked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WhdhbImLM
>>
Will it have 12 years hard labor simulator?
>>
>>340737616

This is very important, do you get prosecuted if you press buttons that Kim Jung Un doesn't want you to press? If not your console is shit.
>>
>>340740115
>tfw 0/3 Korean Ladies
>>
Press f to pray to supreme leader
>>
>>340740115
That car horn tho
>>
File: bilde.jpg (25 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
25 KB, 480x600
>>340740115
>don't stare at me, I'm on duty
>>
>>340737616

>Squirrel and Hedgehog game

Well sign me up!
Will it be a birdseye view strategy game, you against the evil western forces? Or even a first person shooter?
>>
>>340741298
There are no birds in the western world. They eat them all. Disgusting american pig.

>tfw north koreans literally believe this
>>
>>340741298
To be honest I think it will more likely be a reskin rom hack of Sonic 2 or something, and then claim it as their own game.
>>
>>340740115
Just played this now, and for something from North Korea I guess it isn't that awful
>>
>anyone caught trying to purchase the device is sentenced to hard labor along with their family.
>>
What is the point in releasing a console in a country where electricity is only on for like 1 or 2 hours a day?
>>
>>340742516
No no no. We have an adequate power supply. The Korean people are happy and live long happy lives. Do not speak ill of glorious north korea again. Thankings to you.
>>
>>340742821
Then how come my tour guide told me to put my camera away when the electricity went out for the 15th time during the week?
>>
>>340743125
Please do not film our country.
>>
>>340737616
I thought shitposting was supposed to be high quality...
>>
>>340743635
Here? heh
>>
>>340737616
Can't wait to play some emulators on this, only to be captured and sentenced to labor for not playing Kim approved games.
>>
>>340737616
KEK
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.