[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These guys are the best vidya youtubers right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 25
File: Funhaus_logo.png (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus_logo.png
271 KB, 1920x1080
These guys are the best vidya youtubers right?
>>
File: Jerma.jpg (89 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Jerma.jpg
89 KB, 900x900
>>
I enjoy how disillusioned they seem to be about what they're doing. They know people for the most part watch them for no-bullshit stupid shit about video games, weird tangents and the occasional interesting perspective on things, I can appreciate that.
>>
>>340728301
I only listen to their podcast these days desu
>>
>>340727939
>>340728597
Funny guys, but their opinions are complete trash.
>>
Better than most. I just hope they play more games that they are actually good at, like Overwatch. Their opinion is hit and miss sometimes.
Elyse is rather fun, luckily did not yet break up the guys mentallity
>>
>>340728683
Which isn't nearly as bad as it is with most youtuber dipshits, since they never act like you need to agree with them or you're an idiot.
Outside of jokes that morons continue to take seriously to this day, for some inexplicable reason.
>>
Yeah. Funhaus and Mega64 are all you need for everything vidya, both have bretty great podcasts.
>>
File: Mushroom.png (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom.png
54 KB, 300x300
Na
>>
Lawerance is a fag got and I want him to die.
>>
I know you're reading this, Lawrence. Your opinions are shit and anime is for jerks.
>>
matt peake and elyse are pretty cool
>>
>>340729062
I was worried everything would go to shit because of the whole "I'm bringing my wife into this sausage fest homoerotic tension party" thing, but she actually works.
>>
I want to go to a bar with Lawrence and talk about anime
>>
>>340728834
>Outside of jokes that morons continue to take seriously
This is a weak excuse for their opinions sometimes. "Yeah whatever it was just a joke"
Or Adam "I dont care but care enough to say sorry" mentallity is just a cop-out for actually having to stand for something.
>>
>>340728839
>both have bretty great podcasts.
>FH is just Lawrence being passive aggressive and having the shittiest game journalist opinion ever, constantly defending the developers
>mega64 is derrick yelling thinking its the funniest thing in the world while shawn suffers in silence.
>>
Friendly reminder to report youtube threads.
>>
>>340729181
That's because she's just as weird as the rest of them, which is always a plus. She doesn't really try hard at all and it just comes off as natural weirdness.
>>
File: PJOno16.jpg (93 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
PJOno16.jpg
93 KB, 618x349
Ey, Lawrence, tell James he's cool and Elyse is actually funny.
And I actually miss Joel. Spoole is a non-entity, but Joel is such a unique character despite the fact he doesn't even play video games. His absence is mourned.
Their contents has been hit and miss lately, most of the "new" stuff they do is kinda lame but when they hit, it's glorious (fucking Vin Diesel joke on that GTA vid). That said they should stop with the collabs since they have to tone down on the humor so the guest doesn't feel uncomfortable/left out. And /v/, find a dumb game they can play that lets them relive the glory days of Chaser and Cunt/Tunt.
>>
>>340729330
Her puppet show with James is pretty cute.
>>
>>340729208
That's not really true though, it's pretty clear what their opinions are and they usually do a pretty good job articulating why they have them, they just don't expect everyone else to agree.
>>
>>340729402
I wish she'd get back to her ALttP Speedrun, she's losing precious time.
>>
>>340729438
O I get that, they are good at explaining it. But when they get comments against them, it's usually the opposit of a good explanation.
And ofcourse they don't have to discuss it, but it's just somewhat annoying if a well placed counter argument is set up they just swat it away.
>>
They're the few youtubers that's in great shape. Even Lawrence "titjob" Sonntag has swole arms.
>>
>>340727939
who?
>>
>>340728062
Seconding this.
>>
>>340729181
>Anonymous
I don't pay attention to what their lives outside the channel is so I thought she was his sister because of what seemed like a pretty big age gap.
>>
File: HNI_0016.jpg (12 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0016.jpg
12 KB, 226x200
>>340727939
that's a weird way to spell Somecallmejohnny
>>
>>340729980
I think she's like 29 or 30 and James is only like 32 or something.
>>
>>340727939
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS (EXCEPT NAME)
>>
I watch most of their stuff, although when they are talking about a specific topic during a podcast I lose interest. Most of the time it can just be summed up with 'I enjoy this game despite all the negative reviews it's getting' or 'stop bitching about corporations and just let them fuck you over'. When they're just talking about whatever random topic is on their mind then it's not bad.
>>
>>340730482
Their opinion is mostly "it's a dumb video game, if you don't like it don't buy it, but never forget it's just a dumb hobby and not a world changing matter" which is refreshing in a world where people consider gaming like the second coming of Christ.
>>
trying hard to be funny and failing. elyse should go back to the GT guys and huber should go to fh because hes the same kind of annoying
>>
>>340730743
That's true, but when their podcast just involves repeating that same rhetoric ad nauseam it quickly starts to get dull.
>>
I liked when they invited Cr1tikal to watch them play games and do a podcast that one time.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
My favorites are Jerma, Ster_, and Ross Scott. I put in Northernlion for background noise too.
>>
>>340727939
Lawrence you creepy pedo fucker do your job and research some shit, just stop trying to be funny.Also your passive aggresive comments make want to punch in your dumb face you fucking weeb.
>>
I like the bullshitting videos but can't stand any of their opinions because they can't keep the games industry's collective cock out of their mouths for 5 seconds.

Whenever something comes up they always go back to that same old well of your just a entitled manbaby loser who lives in his mother's basement
>>
>>340731309
Are you the anon that got his comment read about how he's always angry?
>>
They used to be really good, now theyre out of material

>Blaaaaaaaaaaaade
>Chaser
>The sims 3
>Steam roulette

Those were the good ol days.
>>
>>340729402
Their chemistry is really fantastic. SamAntics is cool.
>>
Who's the best guy on the show and why is it Lawrence?
>>
>>340731092
it wouldve been better it cr1tikal didnt sit in the back and barely said anything
>>
>>340729396
Their new google trend video was fucking amazing. Seeing them genuinely laugh at what was happening was fantastic.
>>
>>340731365
Fucking this right here.
All those episodes where they try to make fun of other people just to show that they are somewhat more adult like.
Trying to insult a guy who hacks the game with "MOM look at me I'm hacking" is just a sad way to handle this. Just ignore and move on.
>>
>>340729652
Their FAQ podcasts were good with that. Outside of the podcast, I see them as just making funny content. During Dude Soup is them actually laying out their opinions and accepting it's just that, their opinion.
>>
>>340731439
>They were good when they were machinima
Fuck no, they've improved massively by leaving.
>>
File: 982358972309862.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
982358972309862.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>youtube

hide autism threads on /v/
do not reply to autism threads on /v/
>>
EasyAllies are way better than furnhoise
>>
File: 1450168244157.jpg (214 KB, 626x1075) Image search: [Google]
1450168244157.jpg
214 KB, 626x1075
>Middle aged men recording themselves playing video games and posting it on the internet

very sad that these manchildren exist. even more sad that other manchildren watch them
>>
>>340731092
He barely talked though, which was especially disappointing in the podcast. He mostly sat in silence and when they'd throw him a topic, he would make a stupid joke and someone else would notice his awkwardness and pick up the torch. I had just seen his fairly well thought out and well spoken video on Uncharted 4 fanboys before the podcast, so I was expecting some intelligent discussion from him when the topic was brought up. Instead we got nothing but >lol I played a game about fish. I understand he's camera shy and that he's never going to stack up well against these guys that already have such well established chemistry, but he might as well had not been there.
>>
>people think Lawrence is the most probable FH member to lurk /v/
I vote for Omar
>>
I feel like they've become incredibly boring and unfunny after Joel left.

James is obnoxious as hell. He has the worst opinions I've ever heard.
>>
If you're twelve
>>
>>340731603
>>340732078
That's what I was implying by saying he was there to watch them do those things
>>
>>340732078
he was there to boost views for both channels, period.
>>
>>340728773
I hate that they said they don't do more Overwatch videos because they don't get as many views. I don't even play Overwatch, but the fact that they're good at it and they legitimately love the game, makes me want to see them play more. But apparently the majority doesn't, I guess
>>
>>340728062
he used to be based, now it's all the same stream shit everyone does
>>
>>340728773
>But you can't have love, actually
>>
Fuck of Lawrence
>>
>>340728932
>Vinny
>funny
>>
Lawrence was better as a computer screen.
This is fact.
>>
>>340731970
I feel sorry for you here's a (you)
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 196x216) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 196x216
>not cowchop

Yah fuck off
>>
>>340732262
>shits on the Shenmue kickstarter
>is completely fine with Psychonauts 2's kickstarter and even backed it
They need to stop being such contrarians when it comes to beloved franchises. I know that's basically their schtick and they even did it to games like Dark Souls, but they just comes across as ignorant most of the time.
>>
>>340732475
Shenmue is not a beloved franchise
>>
>>340732158
Fuck that fat hipster SJW with a bad taste in movies.
>>
>>340732475
I think James legit doesn't like kickstarters, but his absolute love of Psychonauts blinded him.

I don't like kickstarter myself, but I was tempted to help back Bloodstained just solely because of Vanias.
>>
File: 1438193823929.gif (49 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1438193823929.gif
49 KB, 128x128
>>340728932
>>340732391
Joel > Vinny
>>
>>340731970
>hide autism threads on /v/
>do not reply to autism threads on /v/
So don't browse /v/, is what you're saying?
>>
>>340732612
I think it's more of a dislike for kickstarter from literal who's that promise the world and either stop updating and disappear than established developers. With Shenmue I think it's because he actually played it when he was younger and can't understand what people see in it. To an extend, I agree, the writing is bad, the voice acting as well, the world is boring, but that's just me. Has there actually been an update for that? Haven't heard anything.
>>
I liked them a lot more when they just played shitty games at machinima
they try to be way too serious now
>>
File: david-bowie.jpg (85 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie.jpg
85 KB, 1366x768
I like them but i have a few things i don't like

>have shit opinions about movies and games
>suck up to the games industry because they know a lot of people in it
>too many sponsors
>some of the jokes they do get repetitive
>run their channel more like a company than a fun hobby that just also pays the bills
>too many GTA online videos
>>
File: d24.jpg (116 KB, 680x651) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
116 KB, 680x651
>>340727939
Funhaus is top tier cuck channel.
Always skipping their videos while watching RT.
>>
>>340732953
I think it was mainly about the rumour of Sony helping fund Shenmue's development (which ended up just being funding for advertising) and Funhaus all got pissed off about it, then deciding to shittalk the entire series.

I can understand people not liking the game (it's not one of my favourites and some mechanics infuriated me when I first played it), though.

>>340733218
GTA Online is so fucking boring now. I'm surprised Bruce is bored of Demo Disk and not GTA.
>>
>>340733218
Yeah. I obviously understand that it is a business, but it just feels like every decision they make is 100% business no exceptions. We like playing this game but it doesn't get as many views so we CAN'T play it. We've played this game a million times but it gets views so we HAVE to play it.
>>
File: inside chloe.png (367 KB, 600x306) Image search: [Google]
inside chloe.png
367 KB, 600x306
a-anyone here actually watching the 'new' inside gaming videos?
>>
who will leave next
>>
>>340733763
>The Know does a news story
>3-5 hours later IG does literally the same story.

It's sad really. They should have let it die.
>>
>>340733763
They're 10x better than The Know since they don't take it as seriously and don't have Meg to say dumb shit. Not as likeable as FH, but the format is the same.
>>
>>340733763
its shit now
i hate that old/new guy Matt and the rest seem bland
I like the Know better but i only watch them so often
>>
File: meface2_400x400.png (171 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
meface2_400x400.png
171 KB, 400x400
>>340727939
I love watching autism games played by someone who knows enough to not be a clueless idiot, but not enough to be a try hard borefest.
>>
The youtube drama videos between adam and james where pretty good
>>
File: drunk touch.jpg (628 KB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
drunk touch.jpg
628 KB, 3300x2400
>>340727939
pretty much
>>
>>340733763
Is Chloé transitioning? That jaw line is pretty defined. She had potential, but just like almost every chick in the video game industry (Elyse is not included) manages to try too hard and comes off cringy. Also her mouth is so massive she could swallow a watermellon.
>>
>>340732669
This
>>
>>340732384
>that video compliation of her impressions

gold
>>
>>340727939
I like funhaus but i prefer Easy Allies. I enjoy their bets too much
>>
I like the part where they talk about Chyna
>>
>>340728062
Yeah he's excellent. Admirably moved to streams while keeping his hilarious style. I watch a lot of of his stream highlight videos
>>
james is overrated, bruce is actually th funniest followed by elyse
>>
>>340728301
I hate their "Hurf durf we are always right" attitude

Also the whole "clickbait titles and thumbnails are okay because everyone is doing it"
>>
>>340727939
Their stuff got too stale so I unsubbed.

Only humor based vidya game players I watch are just penguin0 and Robbaz. I actually unsubbed when funhaus tried doing the crossovers with both of the aforementioned.
>>
Elyse has become my favorite. I even started watching James' channel and their Muppet videos, and I never liked muppets. She really fits in with the humor, and her awkward demeanor at points kills me. I know they're joking about it, but I'd love to see the Elyse/Lawrence show they keep bringing up
>>
>>340736190
i have a feeling they are forced to do that thumbnail thing now that they are with RT
>>
>>340727939
Yeah.
>>
Oh boy this is going to end up on their comment show now too.

Since one of them might be reading this I gotta say that FunHaus has gone to shit in terms of humor, Lawrence has become funnier because hes making light of his full blown weeb autism. James is balding and is trying to cover it up with shitty comb overs and Bruce is all about laughing at farts. Elyse is top and Adam is still bro-tier but the actual show has become so boring and its lost all the editing that made the stuff great in the past. Its all cookie cutter editing and they are all about making money now instead of making videos to make people laugh. Its pathetic.
>>
>>340727939
>youtubers
>watching faggots playing vidya
kill this cancer with fire go back to ur overwatch shitters
>>
Personally it's SSoHPKC.
>>
Lawrence is only funny now because everyone elses jokes have just become the same thing over and over.

More Elsye and Benson the dog and less Bruce and James.
>>
easy allies and day9 cover my needs pretty well
>>
File: Completionist_Title.png (64 KB, 565x148) Image search: [Google]
Completionist_Title.png
64 KB, 565x148
>>
who gearing up for the greatest E3 drinking game between bro team pill and Lawrence, shame they aren't on the same stream

both are gonna be dead by the time E3 is over
>>
>>340736612
Day9's Hearthstone streams are so fucking comfy
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
>>340733262
>mfw don't even watch the content RT makes because all of it is pretty low tier

>mfw only watch the patch or podcast on the chance a founder will be on

social disorder and older live actions are ok though
>>
They are a company, and clickbait might
seem annoying, but that's honestly the best way to get people's attention.
>>
>>340736393
*crunches your comment*

FUCK YOU ANONYMOUS

Yeah who the fuck are you?

Try making a video woooooow like it's just a joke

*kicks beanbag*
>>
>>340736720

"you should have a name next to your comment! Or even an age!"

why do people take posts too seriously?
>>
Elyse best funahus.
>>
>>340733406
demo disk hasn't been good for a while now I don't blame him
>>
File: hOhZyofW.png (84 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
hOhZyofW.png
84 KB, 320x320
The best gamers was pretty good too, but now they only ever do E3 videos.
>>
>>340736393
I'd ask why the fuck they and RoosterTeeth HAVE to mention reddit EVERY video.
>>
Elyse is like Dee from Always Sunny
>>
Is Bruce a sjw/feminist?
>>
>>340736951
does he genuinely enjoy casual AAA garbage? then chances are he is
>>
>>340736951
Yes. He severely toned down the mexican holocaust rape jokes ever since he married a black transgender man
>>
>>340736950
don't bring down the quality of Sunny for your shitty lolhumor
>>
I guess I'm a minority here, because I still watch RT, AH, and FH, and still enjoy most of the videos they put out. Especially their new DnD show. I obviously don't agree with everything they say and do, but that's life. I don't even like Minecraft, but I still watch their Lets plays weekly because I enjoy the people.
If you could only enjoy people who do/say/think the way you do, the world would be too boring
>>
I like ster
ehs good at video games and just seems to genuinely enjoy them
doesn't upload often though
>>
>>340737119
>I guess I'm a minority here

I sure hope so. That's a lot of hours that you could be being productive with your life.
>>
RoosterTeeth is fucking garbage.
>>
>>340736326
They've been using clickbait titles since the old Inside Gaming days.

They actually talked about it in one of their final podcasts back in IG IIRC.

The higher-ups in Youtube actually encourages them to use that kind of titles and thumbnails to generate easy views and easy money.
>>
>>340737173
I stopped respecting him when I found out he is a nerdy dweeb and his gf is fat
>>
>>340737246
so garbage, then they somehow got even more garbage when they got bought
>>
their drunk gameplays were pretty godly since it devolved into lawrences drunk movie podcast

i dont understnad their comment show at all, they always choose comments that criticise them then respond with "OH WE'RE ENTERTAINERS AND YOU'RE NOT YOU PUT YOUR LIFE OUT THERE" and when someone calls them out on that being their go to excuse everytime all they have to say is "no it isnt"

besides that james and adam are pretty great and lawrence is getting funnier
elyse is god tier
bruce is cool dad tier
>>
>>340737268
so when you found out he's like everyone on /v/? were you hoping he was a hot male porn star or something?
>>
>>340737268
yeah well you're a nerdy dweeb and you don't even have a gf
>>
Ive been watching Adam since Inside Halo all the way till now and I have to say that they peaked around end of Inside Gaming start of FunHaus days. Joel the beautiful flamboyant fuck boy leaving was the end of the dream team. Its been down hill since then and now they have all these 'interns' who just edit the videos without the individual styles each member had in their own edits its just boring and safe edits designed to make money not make people laugh.

FunHaus have really let me down these last few months.

Elyse and Omar are best
>>
>>340737324
>>340737367
But I dont bully Jerma
>>
>>340737290
they also have to really try and kick the OH ITS A BUSINESS WE CANT PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT WATCH IT

im almost sure people dont watch it just because its a new thing and they're familiar with shit like GTA Online
i just want to see them play something theyre good at like Overwatch
>>
>>340737542
they did like 20 overwatch videos in the beta phase though
>>
God tier
GTA online racing
GTA online heists

Shit tier
GTA online deathmatch

Milk becomes yogurt in my mouth tier
GTA online free roaming
>>
>>340737542
I just want more chaser tier shitty games
>>
>>340737682
>shit tier
>implying the rage in the cage deathmatch with joel failing in every way possible wasnt amazing

also
Elder god tier
Drunk gta
>>
I like them. They seem to realize the internet, or at least the communities that trawl all these shitawful sites, is dumb and incredibly hot-headed.
>>
>>340737697
but they dont get any views which means FunHaus get no money.

meanwhile those videos get loads of views and FunHaus are just greedy.
>>
>Lawrence is the only one who knows games like Citizen Kabuto
Well at least they have someone
>>
>>340737823
those shitty collabs with other youtubers and vr videos don't get views either but that doesn't stop them
>>
So are e-celeb threads officially allowed now?
>>
>>340737807

>Joel throwing the molotov behind him somehow
>repeatedly

I never really appreciated Joel when he was around.
>>
>>340738210
He also gave Bruce the shoah card to make some jew jokes
>>
File: JPx0ZDU-.jpg (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
JPx0ZDU-.jpg
12 KB, 512x512
>>
File: 1374241709426.jpg (70 KB, 570x960) Image search: [Google]
1374241709426.jpg
70 KB, 570x960
Lawrence, I know you're here.
The smart-about-vidya that sometimes made a fucked up joke persona that you had during IGD was the best and you were unique.
Now you're just trying to fit in by screaming a lot and doing awkward jokes. You've lost all the charm you had. Come back old Lawrence.
>>
File: 1452894621706.jpg (54 KB, 662x712) Image search: [Google]
1452894621706.jpg
54 KB, 662x712
>>340728062
JERMA RUMBLE 4 WHEN
>>
>>340739053
he said in his new uupdate video he was making something that was a "love letter" to the fans

we can only hope anon
>>
>>340736190
This is how they make money. Fuck them, right?
>>
>>340732525
Yes it is for some fucking reason. Especially after the announcement of 3 every dipshit out there pretended they knew exactly what it was.
>>
>>340739548
>'everyone does it'
>meaning it's a generic choice
>meaning it lowers the quality of a video before even clicking on it

yeah fuck who needs quality when we they can just make shit, right?
>>
>>340733985
>don't have Meg to say dumb shit
I seriously can't watch the videos where Meg plays a major role. When I watch Free Play, I skip to the part where they bring Tyler and Mariel on set. Every time.
>>
>>340739816
I don't think the titles and thumbnails lower the quality of the actual video.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n7qi6kdQ2U1r6fjg8.png (222 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n7qi6kdQ2U1r6fjg8.png
222 KB, 500x281
>>340737237
>posts this while sitting on /v/
>>
>>340729302
Friendly reminder that announcing your report is bannable.
>>
>>340740381
He didn't announce his report though. He just told other people to.
>>
>>340737119
I'm with you, anon
>>
Game informer actually has some good shit.
>No SJW bullshit
>Early copies
>Veterans of gaming
>Don't have to scream for YouTube shekels
Middle aged men is the best.
>>
I try to like Funhaus but they are such faggots.

Especially in their comments videos. Holy shit, fuck those cunts.

I'll watch Demo Disk, and Google Trends was a good video, but other than that, fuck those cunts.
>>
File: dunkey.jpg (99 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dunkey.jpg
99 KB, 900x900
>No pic related

Not even close babyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>340740295
Casually going through any board does not equal spending multiple hours every day to all those videos from one YouTube conglomerate.
>>
>>340741024
>Game informer
Do they have a youtube channel?
>>
>>340741280
fair enough my guy

I'm not the guy you were originally replying to anyway, I had a bad youtube habit but now I play guitar and go the fuck outside.
>>
>>340736632
All went to shit when greg left, even then it wasn't that good. Go scale and fall off a wall of dicks, normie.
>>
>>340727939
All I want from a channel that does game related shit is;

>Unusual or not mainstream games
>Good audio
>No one screaming or shouting
>Nothing cringey

Basically just not-faggots playing games I might not know about. Why is this such a tall order?
>>
>>340741239
it's strange his new videos just piss me off
>>
>>340727939
THIS THREAD IS SO EPIC!
EPIC FOR THE WIN!
I LOVE VIDEOGAME CULTURE
ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE HIP AND WITH IT!! XDD
YA GET IT!?
WHY PLAY VIDEO GAMES WHEN I CAN WATCH SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR ME
>>
>>340729330
>She doesn't really try hard at all
Almost every video she is in I get the exact opposite impression.
>>
>>340741523
Oh actually, add on

>No facecam or seeing the person ever

I don't care what their shitty retarded faces look like
>>
>>340741331
yes but it isn't very popular.
i'm surprised myself that their still around.
>>
>>340727939
yeah, opinions are sometimes shit but I still enjoy their content, Achievement Hunter went to shit after Ray left
>>
>>340732349
James uploads alot of overwatch videos on his channel as well as streams it on twitch.
>>
>>340731512
Gosh yeah, it's as if they're married or something!
>>
>Implying CowChop isn't the best
>>
>>340733882
Hopefully omar
>>
>>340742543
omar hasn't really done anything
>>
>>340736190
are you trying to be featured in their comment show? Fucking hell, anon, I didn't know you'd stoop so low.
>>
Hey Laurence throw me onto your comments show you fuckin degenerate
>>
I wished they would do another good saga like the life of cunt/tunt munt was dogshit garbage tho
>>
>>340736951
no that's Laurence

pay attention
>>
File: male allies.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
male allies.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>340738343
>>
File: HfmVPAbA.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
HfmVPAbA.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>>340727939
I have to disagree. But they're a close second behind their new "sister" group.
Cow Chop > Funhaus
>>
>>340742675
Tune in next week ;)
>>
>>340743235
More like White Allies amirite?
More like EZJW amirite?
>>
>>340743315
Fuck off intern I want the weeb himself
>>
>>340743315
What >>340743830 said.
Put titlord on.
>>
how can anyone like this shit? they don't even play games and their opinions are so fucking stupid. Their "jokes" are just lame as they are
>>
>>340727939
They're fun to listen to, but their opinions are complete shit. Though lately they seem a little less shit. I just wish thye wouldn't act all high and mighty. They say thats no the intention but they keep doing it anyway. Im just glad they don't pander to their audience like a little bitch
>>340743270
This. Cow Chop is great. The Turtles vid was borderline FF
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.