[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stop watching them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: maxresdefault.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
When did you stop watching them?
>>
I never stopped.
>>
>>340723131
I never started because I'm over the age of 18.
Now kill yourself or fuck off.
>>
>>340723131
They're really not into it anymore or purposefully sabotage themselves for whatever reason. I doubt Matt even plays video games anymore, for example.
>>
>>340723221
The others still seem into it. Matt is pretty obvious, just listen to him at their panels. He almost sounds tired and irritated at times.
>>
File: e-celeb thread.jpg (775 KB, 1912x1608) Image search: [Google]
e-celeb thread.jpg
775 KB, 1912x1608
>>
>>340723221
they warned him not to marry, but he needed that financial stability
>>
>Ask what some of their best playthroughs are so i can start watching them
>Someone recommends Resident Evil 4
>Watch 5 minutes
>Stop
And no I don't care if they stopped scripting their episodes later than that
>>
>>340723525
You'll want the scripting back, though. Now their LPs are basically "gotta talk all the time or dead air will get us". Not to mention it really shows how incompetent they are the more they got into games that aren't from their childhood.

>Dark Souls 3
>Patt ruins everything for everyone by spoiling himself ahead of time

>Final Fantasy 10
>Matt and Wooly can't do shit even with a strategy guide

>Bloodlborne
>snailborne
>>
>>340723131
When they started playing Souls games.
>>
>>340723525

If you can stomach pro rasslin, their Rustlemania series (first one not last year's) actually shows off their (former) strengths fairly well. Also check out the early episodes on Machinima. They were funnier when their videos were brief more packed with jokes.
>>
>>340723525
Resident evil 2 was good, plus their old machinima videos
>>
They tried to focus on fighting games and mecha despite having no knowledge of either things and it was just too embarrassing to watch.
>>
eat shit
fuck off
not video game
cancer
hang yourself
>>
>>340723131
I only watch the Shitstorm and Machinima episodes. I listen to the Podcast every week though
>>
>>340723221

Pretty sure Matt stopped playing games ages ago, even before he had plans to get married.

He gets passionate about old school shit, mostly /tv/-related stuff and comics. I don't think he was ever really a big video game guy to begin with.
>>
>>340723928
I find it kinda sad only thing that interests me on the podcast these days is how far Pat has come with his Gundam watching.
>>
Only watching their Starfox playthrough at the moment, everything else has zero appeal to me.
>>
When Liam started showing up more
>>
>>340723131
Walking Dead Season 2
>>
>>340724042
This
>>
>>340724042
Liam is fine when not being a fucking contrarian on the podcast. It's also clear he doesn't really have any chance to talk about his weird shit because no one else has any idea what he's talking about.
>>
File: 1456222839641.jpg (98 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1456222839641.jpg
98 KB, 768x576
I only watch playthroughs that aren't completely boring or annoying trash, which isn't much.

The last 3 I watched were The Punisher, X-Com 2 and RE Zero, even though it was their worst RE playthrough.

I'm getting real tired of these long as fuck game playthroughs. Not only are they shit and not worth watching, like every Souls playthrough they've done, but they take like half a year to finally finish and move onto the chance of a not shit playthrough.
>>
File: worthless subhumans.png (674 KB, 882x874) Image search: [Google]
worthless subhumans.png
674 KB, 882x874
>>
File: SBFP Nier.jpg (222 KB, 1321x739) Image search: [Google]
SBFP Nier.jpg
222 KB, 1321x739
Pat is playing NieR with Liam as the wingman.

What do you expect out of this LP?
>>
>>340724282
Pat being confused, Liam laughing at him and /v/ getting mad at them for doing something wrong.

Pat and Liam is the best combo though.
>>
File: 1443861906104.jpg (22 KB, 469x324) Image search: [Google]
1443861906104.jpg
22 KB, 469x324
>>340724282

>That art

God, please don't be on the front of every episode.
>>
>>340724207
I play exactly the same way

I might check out Star fox, but I am scared their nintoddlerism might come out too strong
>>
>>340724207
Agreed I watch some things because I'll never play them and the souls are killing them slowly.

I don't even remember watching RE Zero, can we get that RE5 playthrough? I love that co-op for some fucking reason.
>>
>>340724253
>DSP in there

Really now?
>>
Is Pat still dating his hot girlfriend?
>>
>>340724282
>What do you expect out of this LP?

Pressing the unsubscribe button. I'm literally only subbed so I know when the latest podcast is out.
>>
File: 1465210407814.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465210407814.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
>>340724042
He takes up so much time on the podcast to talk about shit no one cares about it's not even funny.

Last weeks podcast was 2 and a half hours long compared to the usual 3 or 4. Know the reason why?

It's even worse now that there are three LPs with him in them at the moment.
>>
>Have to google who these people are
>It's a web series that started 3 years ago

You people in this thread are acting like this is some childhood series you fell out of watching
>>
>>340724516
Just bookmark the podcast page and check back on Tuesdays then.
>>
>>340724516
if you have an android phone there's a free app called Podcast Republic that'll send you a notification every time the podcast updates

better than waiting for their stupid videos a day or longer after the podcast itself is listenable
>>
>>340724042
Liam is the only one of the four who plays video games though.
>>
>>340724282

I don't watch them, but I hope they do at least to Ending B.
>>
My views have dwindled. I've stopped watching videos with Matt that don't have Pat in them and Woolie/Liam without Pat are iffy.

Dude Sex has been alright

Did Woolie finish reboot? I gave it 5 seconds, saw it was going to be absolute garbage and never saw anything else
>>
>>340724282
Nothing because I sure as fuck ain't watching it. Last thing they did that made me give a fuck as of late was punisher. Can't wait for them to bring out REmake due to bad LPs.
>>
I never started
>>
>>340724475

Yeah, RE5 would be great, or a full REmake. Their RE playthroughs are always at the very least decent, up to being arguably the best. Even Rev2, which I expected to suck, was surprisingly good.

Can't go wrong with RE or David Cage games as long as you have Pat and Matt.
>>
>>340724562
you're so old and cool XD
>>
>>340724282
Them getting confused and lost, not getting the story, jumping to conclusions (did you know Emil was gay?), talking over the music, using useless abilities while being sure it's the best, being confused by the upgrade system, playing through every single ng+ not just cutting to the final boss, doing a few boring sidequests then giving up, platinum dicksucking etc

I'll probably watch it
>>
>>340724282
Nier is my favorite game ever and i know that liam loves it a lot too.
I'm happy that the game will get more following with this, it deserves much more attention than what it got.

I really think that the game is EXTREMELY better if you play it yourself, it is also kind of meta with that.
If i was liam i'd start the playthrough just saying: "if you think you'd enjoy this game, stop watching the lp right the fuck now and play it"
Of course they need the money so nobody is going to say it.
>>
>>340724494
Dsp is literally retarded, him and his daughter suck so much. Only reason you watch him is for the sheer stupidity and utter incompetence.

>All those glorious how you don't plays
>>
>>340724657

All I saw is he was stuck on some boss fire like 4 episodes, even going as far as to get the guy who sent him the game to come to his house and play it for him. It's kind of funny actually, dunno if they've beaten it yet.
>>
File: 1461368110339.jpg (66 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
1461368110339.jpg
66 KB, 474x378
>>340723221
The most recent podcast was the most telling thing about Matt's wife. He told her he was gonna watch Gods of Egypt (that movie where are the Egyptian gods are white for some reason) and she basically said like "no don't watch it. it has whitewashing" and basically tried to forbid him from watching it.

While I understand that the movie is probably one of the most guilty movies to "whitewash" things just to have big selling actors the way Matt made it sound was like Matt's wife was literally fucking [TRIGGERED] by the movie. I'm glad that Matt watched it anyway but holy shit the moment I heard that I realized what road we are slowly going down now.

Matt stopping the others joking about rape horse because it triggered someone and while it was overused as a joke Matt fucking keeps pushing tired jokes like "lucky ted" and "410 billion cops dead" most of these jokes are funny intially (except luck ted) but Matt fucking pushes them into the ground and literally had to be made fun of by the others for the fart gas and simpsons jokes all the time to get him to stop with them.

Pat is literally blind and addicted to fucking pain killers apparently and doesn't stop thinking hes right about EVERYTHING. Only thing I wish Matt luck on is that Paige is the most awesome GF for someone I have ever seen.

Woolie is blind and can't understand stuff at all even if it was explained before like 3 times he asks again for an explaination and is the slowest man playing a game that isn't a fighting game I have ever seen.

Liam is probably the most competent out of them all but my only issue is his devil's advocacy (which he seems to have cut down on) and his tendency to speedrun EVER GAME HE PLAYS. He literally would play every game he plays on the channel if he just slows down by like 30 percent. Liam please stop speedrunning everything for the love of god.

Then there is the constant late videos almost daily now and all this adds up to me possibly unsubbing from them soon
>>
>>340724282
They're going to ruin that game so fast.
>>
I'm watching the MGSV playthrough right now and it's amazing how garbage Pats opinions are. He has a retarded hatred of Paz and Miller, the best characters in the game, yet love boring ass TPP Ocelot just because he's got a boner for Troy Baker
>>
>>340724562
eh, it was 2010 as far as Matt and Pat goes, but yeah, it's still not that old even by Youtube standards

I think it's less nostalgia and more distressing to see some guys who blew up almost overnight thanks to the Bear Grylls Machinima video and then decided to immediately quit their actual jobs without any thought of the future to focus on making game videos.

they've basically thrown themselves into a pit where they're not interesting enough to go unscripted, they're not funny enough to do scripted, and they're too lazy to do professional editing/LPing like the SA forum people. they don't even have the younger appeal like the massive LPers, they pretty much only appeal to bitter 20-somethings/early 30-somethings who really like Japanese shit, which isn't a very profitable market

they don't seem like bad people, either, which makes it worse. they're basically the textbook case of "being yourself is not always the right thing to do"
>>
>>340723131
Around Spindash
>>
>>340724696
REmake gor damn sure or anything RE1 really would get my view back imo apart from RE6.

Silent Hill 3 never ever.
>>
>>340724857
>He told her he was gonna watch Gods of Egypt (that movie where are the Egyptian gods are white for some reason)

Why wouldn't a historically white country imagine their gods as white?
>>
>Remember they played SW:Bounty Hunter during their Star Wars thing. Don't remember the details, so decide to rewatch it.
>It's the most painful thing I've seen them do.
Holy fuck were they so fucking bad and retarded in that game, holy fucking shit.
>>
>>340724717
>>340724726
Kinda hijacking the thread so sorry about that, but you two seemed knowledgeable.

I stopped playing Nier because the combat is just so awful, it's just unfun to play. Everything else was 10/10 though, I just can't motivate myself to pick it up and go through the shitfest. Is there anything that'll make it a bit more tolerable?
>>
File: 1463928567796.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1463928567796.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>340725035
I was under the impression they were at least a bit more tan than fucking Jaime Lannister showing up as a god.
>>
>>340724857
Never listened to podcast but that sounds like a train wreck.
>>
>>340723131
I remember these guys when they first started shilling on LUElinks. Even back then I was confused why people would watch a couple of fat idiots play games poorly.
>>
>>340724857
One thing i don't understand is that whitewashing thing

I never watched the movie but i heard a lot of people complaining that there's no black people in the movie.
But egyptians were a semitic people and now there are both semitic and beduins in egypt, you have to go down in Nubia to get black people.

How is it whitewashing if egyptians aren't much darker than a guy from israel?
>>
>>340724857
Paige seems great, she used to help Maddox with Biggest Problem in the Universe for a while. I seem to stumble across her being active in all kinds of groups that I check up on.
>>
>Koihime Enbu

If they don't give a shit about it, why even bother? And also is it me or their fanbase has gotten shittier and more like ironic weebs?
>>
File: ramimalek[1].jpg (87 KB, 540x662) Image search: [Google]
ramimalek[1].jpg
87 KB, 540x662
>>340725035
reminds me of this pic that gets posted here occasionally
>>
>>340725092
How far did you get? I started enjoying the combat alot more after the first dungeon when you get access to magic, but before you get that the combat is pretty boring
>>
>>340724857
>Pat is literally blind and addicted to fucking pain killers apparently and doesn't stop thinking hes right about EVERYTHING. Only thing I wish Matt luck on is that Paige is the most awesome GF for someone I have ever seen.

Someone post that sleeping aid picture he's using so he doesn't choke to death while sleeping anymore. Pat will seriously be the first to go. As in, fucking die. He's leading an unhealthy lifestyle AND has actual health problems already. Growing a beard and finally shaving off that balding head won't change that very much.
>>
>>340725218
That was one of the least awful anime Fisticuffs ever though

They played it seriously, they used every characters, they ACTUALLY DIDN'T MAKE A SINGLE "WE'RE GONNA GET ARRESTED" JOKE
>>
>>340724282
Bad misinformation and Liam not giving a shit. With "THIS IS SO ANIME LOL"
>>
>>340725232

Rami Malek is so based. LITERALLY our guy.
>>
>>340724920
Yeah I skipped that one until I played it myself and Miller was the true main character imo. I enjoyed mgsv BUT that cut content and lack of actual boss fights still pisses me off. Skulls and Quiet were alright. Sally was pure garbage like in PW.
>>
>>340724282
>What do you expect out of this LP?
reading
>>
>>340725092
Listen here dude.

I completely understand that the gameplay is mediocre, i personally didn't mind it at all.
I recommend trying to have fun with different spells, at some point in the game the enemies will be so weak you just push trhough fast and can get more of the godly plot.

Are you aware of the ng+ stuff? That initally turned me off but in the end it was nothing bad at all, made me like the game more.

I think you should push through, it's completely worth it, exppecially for ng+ and the soundtrack.
>>
>>340724042
I hate to play the contrarian but honestly I think the channel would be significantly better if it was just Liam and Pat. Woolie is pretty good sometimes but his straight up blindness and random "I can't fathom basic concepts" moments bring him down, and I don't think I really need to justify Matt going away.
>>
>>340725184
I guess I don't understand history as well as I thought I did then. I was under the impression that they were at least tan like King Tut or something. The most telling thing is that they just wanted recognizable actors for the gods and stuff. Either way Gods of Egypt was a bad movie. Sorry if I came off as ignorant.

>>340725203
Paige is honestly the anchor that is keeping Pat from going insane at this point. If she leaves him I actually fear that it would break him.

>>340725232
This is what I mean by being at least kinda tan. Jaime in that movie is like so white he's see through. Though I guess it could go either way. Sorry about that guys.
>>
>>340725323
More accurately, it's going to be Pat talking about how overrated the game is just because he's heard a bunch of people talk about it

It's going to be actually painful to listen to
>>
>>340725323
If it was Drakengard 3 they were playing i would understand the anime stuff, Nier isn't that anime.
It's japanese sure but not anime at all.
>>
The first thing I ever watched with them was their man vs wild tbfp

Thinking about it, I don't think they ever made anything better than that

Nothing could really recapture that
>>
>>340725391
which is ironic because matt literally owns the channel and pays everyone else their salaries
>>
>>340725184
They're for the most part fucking idiots who've never been anywhere outside North America and think Egypt=Africa=Black People, which is ironically actually way more racist then the movie they're complaining about.

I've actually been to Egypt, and black people are really uncommon, you probably see more white tourists then you see them.
>>
File: 1444930891049.jpg (811 KB, 1000x2800) Image search: [Google]
1444930891049.jpg
811 KB, 1000x2800
>>340725273
I recall having some sort of projectile stuff last time I played. Would it be recommended to upgrade magic stuff if/when I pick it back up again?

>>340725352
Cool cool, seems like magic is the consensus. I'm not sure if I've heard of NG+ stuff, I just know I saved a picture of recommended quests to do; I'll post it here incase anyone's interested in the game.
>>
>>340725479
that was the one that sent them to the top for a short while

I'd have IRL friends asking if I'd seen it because it was so damn funny

Several of their Machinima episodes come close but they are GOD AWFUL LPers because they refuse to fucking edit anything

then again, I'm spoiled on LPs because even post Voidburger ChipCheezum is still the GOAT
>>
>>340725487
Yeah of course he can't leave, I just think it's a pretty common opinion that he runs jokes into the ground, isn't that funny in general, and is WHIPPED AS FUCK. (His wife forbade him from seeing a fucking movie, and he was ok with this)
>>
>>340725218
Yeah its pretty weeb around now but I'm not sure if I should be ashamed that I checked out JoJo becuase of them. Though I mantain the greatest thing theyve ever done is that toliet stand discussion
>>
HOL UP

*smacks lips*

I SAY HOL UP

YOU SAY

YOU SAY THERE'S PEOPLE WHO WATCH PEOPLE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES?

AND THEY GET MONEY FOR IT?

SHIIIIEEEET
>>
>>340725476
>>340725473

From what I've seen from Pat, if it has a little girl, a beautiful trap and a talking object as a mascot. Pat would just go "IT'S SO JAPANESE LOL", so you guys are right it won't be anime
>>
>>340725587
seriously though
>Run a channel and podcast about entertainment media
>Have a wife who isn't into your hobbies but tries to control the media who consume and transitively could potentially used for material

It's a huge recipe for disaster
>>
File: 1340707552054.jpg (71 KB, 395x450) Image search: [Google]
1340707552054.jpg
71 KB, 395x450
>>340725232
also humorous anecdote
>get bored one day and try to track down mr. highspirits-hoodvibes
>find a profile with header text saying "im not the rami malek guy"
>give him the benefit of the doubt and search a different route
>find where someone reblogged the conversation and follow the chain back to... a deleted page on the same mr. hoodvibes' page

>dude got so butthurt he deleted his comment and permanently has a lie about it in the header of his profile
>>
>>340725557
i guess i'll have to tell you the ng+ stuff

When you finish the game one time, you'll get ending A
There are 4 endings in the game, you have to finish the game 4 times.
I know this sounds like absolute shit but it's not bad at all.
in the first ng+ the plot and characters change a bit, it's the best part of the entire game. Also you keep your upgrades so enemies just explode and you can finish the game really quickly.
ALSO, and this is important, you don't start the game from the start, in the middle of NG there's an obvious time skip, when you start all the Ng+ you start a little bit later than that time skip so you don't have a lot to play through more than once.

I am also mad in love with the game and did every single sidequest but yeah, you should follow that picture if you're not enjoying the gameplay.
>>
>>340724857
Friendly advice: stop it.

You think you can get a read on a person's mind and life through their videos and podcasts, but you seriously can't.
This bit right here:
>While I understand that the movie is probably one of the most guilty movies to "whitewash" things just to have big selling actors the way Matt made it sound was like Matt's wife was literally fucking [TRIGGERED] by the movie. I'm glad that Matt watched it anyway but holy shit the moment I heard that I realized what road we are slowly going down now.

This is just pathetic. You have no idea how much Matt exaggerated the fact that his wife mentioned the whitewashing (or that she "forbade" him from watching it), and it's even possible that he just implied that the reason why she was trying to convince him not to watch it.

It's not a fucking analytical essay, it's a casual conversation about a stupid subject. You're not meant to read this much about it, or use it as fucking "evidence" to profile people.
>>
>>340725572
Is he still on Watch Dogs? I love some of his older LPs but I've got no interest in that shit
>>
>>340725523
That's fucking dumb

I love those guys but fucking hell how can the school system in america and canada be so fucked up that people don't even know basic shit like this.
>>
>>340725741
Oh it's going to be so much worse. He's going to fawn on Kaine because he knows if he doesn't their SJW fanbase is going to eat him alive. He's going to complain about how Emil is a "shit kid" with no real provocation just because the man has an actual documented psychotic hatred of children,

He'll probably say one bad thing about Yonah but if he goes much farther Liam might become violent because occasionally LIam is the best.
>>
>>340725647
I ain't got no problem with the weeb, but it's pretty painful hearing their powerlevel but at least it's not as bad as their wrestling discussion. I wonder about what Great Black Otaku think of this marks.
>>
>>340725391

I truly believe the channel would be better if it went back to just being Pat and Matt. Matt might be the worst but it's the best combo.
>>
LISA playthrough when

They did Undertale already
>>
>>340725879
No, he's doing ZOE now and it's great
>>
>>340725921
I prefer the manic cynicism of Pat with the crazy optimism of Liam, but yeah Pat and Matt is really good as well.

I also think that Matt & Pat stuff was better when they were playing characters on the Machima videos (Dumb America Fag and Crazy Asshole) instead of actually being them.
>>
>>340725915
I bet he doesn't really care about them in reality but he's been ensconced into their shit clique so he's forced to be brought up at times

Plus, Woolie is on a literal level black, so the "i hate you but you black so we cool" thing is in full effect
>>
>>340725572
Actually falling asleep during videos from lack of anything on screen like 7 times has happened to me. Most recent was FFX I hope they never touch another long rpg again.

What is the point of their site again? I haven't checked it in about 2-3 years it feels like and I don't feel like I'm missing any lps/lets watch last thing on there exclusive was Samurai Cop.

No site exclusive lps like xfiles game that looked cool as fuck and did they ever finish mgs4 let's watch?
>>
File: 1452050738210.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
1452050738210.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
>>340725854
Oh I know man. I ran out the chracter limit on that post because of all the autism I pumped into that. I still maintain all that other stuff I said after that though. Matt runs jokes into the ground, Pat is blind and too into himself and his theories, Woolie is blind and can't understand things unless they're explained in anime/fighting game terms, and Liam speed runs everything. I apologize for the sperg out but I actually needed that out of my system.
>>
>>340726041

It was a lot more consistant when they played characters. When they just be themselves it's either the best stuff they've ever done (like RE2 in my opinion) or it's complete and utter shit that makes you question why you are even watching them.

Unfortunately most of the time it's shit.
>>
I would pay good money for a Pat and Woolie only "spin-off".

Matt has been changing out his material more frequently, which is good, but a lot still falls flat, sadely.

Liam has his moment's, but they have been brief.

Haven't listened to the podcast in a few weeks, will give em a listen on my drive today.
>>
>>340725854
Hahaha, youre trying to police people thoughts Matt. I think your wifes rubbed her smelly cunt on you the wrong way.
>>
>>340725391
I think pat should just go solo. He seems much more in tune both commentary and gameplay wise when alone. He can have woolie show up for fighters and action games, and Liam for shooters and weeb shit on occasion. Matt can just fuck off and hotglue his ki toys for shekels as long as he wants.

But that requires not being bound by a 15 year contract and them knowing they're better off dividing more of the personal interest work loads.
>>
>>340726120
I'd recommend you don't watch Nier then

Part of the game's appeal is what people call "comfy", which means very atmospheric stretches of minimal gameplay. And a shitload of fishing.
>>
Out of curiosity, what did you guys think of the Ride to Hell: Retribution LP? To me, it's the funniest Best Friends LP out of the ones I've seen. There's something I find hilarious about how broken and fucked up that game is.
>>
>>340725901
I'd actually be shocked if he doesn't whine a million fucking times about Kaine's outfit being 'creepy', because any time a woman isn't wearing a burlap sack, it's creepy eww misogynistic
>>
>>340726157
I think Woolie's insistence to relate very literally every single thing they talk about back to fighting games or anime is the worst thing about them

I don't even dislike Woolie, that shit is just absolutely cringetacular. Like, there's no need for you to Star Trek it so often
>>
File: 1465551745037.jpg (7 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1465551745037.jpg
7 KB, 207x200
>It's a TBFP Wrestling episode
>It's a TBFP anime episode

Just stick to vidya, you casuals
>>
>>340725523
It's difficult to say exactly how ancient egyptians looked, because so much shit has gone on in the region since then.

North Africans have a lot of arab influence because the religion of peace accidentally the whole area and castrated a lot of natives and took them as slaves.
I mean they probably were similar to semetic people, but using modern comparisons with arabs is a fallacy. It's like saying ancient Australians were white, but obviously much less extreme due to the geographic proximity.
>>
>>340726198
I watched Deadly Premonition fine and that was a stagnant ass game but watchable as fuck for some reason, I actually got the game from watching them play it and had a blast.
>>
They don't seem funny anymore or even entertaining at this rate
>>
>>340726276
Theirs is good but they actually get 100% outdone by Game Grumps of all fucking people on this one

It was the last time GG was ever funny by my measure, as well.
>>
File: 1392592175750.jpg (84 KB, 924x629) Image search: [Google]
1392592175750.jpg
84 KB, 924x629
>>340725952
>No Woolie+Pat Lp of LISA

Instead we got the Undertale Lp, the least hype playthrough they've done.
>>
>>340725952
Woolie talked about it on the podcast and said he liked it.
I really like the game but they aren't going to play it probably, the game is a bit too "problematic" for sjw friendly lpers
>>
>>340725807
That sounds fairly tolerable. If you had've told me you wouldn't carry over any upgrades then I'd drop the game instantly, but I don't mind doing stuff over for the sake of plot if I'm still pretty strong. Thanks for all your help!
>>
>>340723131
Is it just me or was the Dark Souls 3 playthrough fucking awful?

It's like they took the Snailborne complaints way too seriously and just decided to rush through the game. Pat overleveled like a motherfucker and Woolie willingly spoiled himself on the ending just so they would get "the right one" and it wasn't even the best one.
>>
>>340725184
"Whitewashing" doesn't mean "no black people", it means white instead of anything - asian, native american, aboriginal, whatever.
Also some use "black people" to mean more than just a specific subset of african people.
>>
>>340726371
Pat's eternal love of Deadly Premonition is one of the most authentic things about him. For a person that's so blatantly dishonest about his interests aside from FFXIV, he really does love DP and supports Swery through everything.

The man doesn't even have an Xbone and still owns every bit of D4 content
>>
>>340726276

I fucking hated it to be honest. But for once it wasn't their fault. They did a good job of making it entertaining when all the dumb funny shit happened but I got so fucking tired of watching slog through hordes and hordes of retarded enemies with the same horrible execution animations and voice lines every time.
>>
File: 1439201485064.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1439201485064.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>340726276
Never forget
>>
>>340726419
I forgot that was even a thing.
>>
>>340726174
I agree but that would destroy the friends and Pat might not even have the motivation for the editing and everything. He's very soft spoken and thoughtful when the other's aren't around like in the Bloodborne episode in the DLC. That was a really cool and relaxing (and somehow not boring) episode. I want more of that. And I loved how Matt probably got jealous about it so he made his own solo LP with No More Heroes though that was good/okay because he had a lot of knowledge about the game from QA.

>>340726426
Whats so "problematic" about it.

>>340726447
It's not just you.
>>
File: pat.jpg (23 KB, 326x343) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
23 KB, 326x343
>>340726419
THE SINS NEVER DIE
>>
>>340726447
All of the Dark Souls LPs are terrible, Bloodborne being under that net as well.

Those games already don't lend themselves well to LPs, ENB's raw playthrough of 1 notwithstanding, and they're not smart enough or good enough at games to make it interesting.
>>
>>340726276
When they play retarded shit that's playable to an extent it's funny as fuck.

That Reboot should just fucking end already GODDAMN.

3-4 fucking episodes and no progress on a hallway and no edits as far as I recall isn't woolie suffering it's the viewer.
>>
>>340726440
No problem man!
If my favorite game gets more fans I'm always happy to help

Enjoy mr.Taro's wild ride and check out Grimoire Nier when you've finished the game

Lots of good shit
>>
>>340723131
I'll probably drop them for good after they do Detroit: Sub-Human.
>>
>>340726519
ZA WORLDO!

TOKI WO TOMARE!
>>
>>340726371

That's because Deadly Premonition is a really great game, and not ironically or "so bad it's good" like people think.

>>340726478

I remember when he came on /v/ years ago I told him they should LP it because he'll love it and it'll be a really popular LP and he said it probably wasn't going to happen for some reason I already forgot (he hadn't played it at the time, only Matt had).
>>
>>340726569
It's also in part because Pat always ruins it by spoiling everything for himself ahead of time.
>>
>>340726540
the NMH heroes LP is unironically great

The only bad solo content so far is Reboot and it's not entirely Woolie's fault. He took a joke too far and now he's paying for it.
>>
>>340726276
It got pretty good at times. The first couple episodes were rough because all Fartgas would do is "hey remember this from the last time we played? wasn't it funny?"
>>
>>340726301
I'm sick of Woolie constantly leading everything back to Jojo.

Also
IT'S "TOKI YO TOMARE", NOT "TOKI WO TOMARE"
AND "TOKI WO" IS WRONG EITHER WAY, BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU DO USE ã‚’ IN THAT CONTEXT IT'S PRONOUNCED "O"
>>
>>340726447

Every Souls playthrough is legit trash, I don't know how anybody can watch any of them. It is the most insufferable shit they have ever done, there is no redeeming factors about them unless you enjoy being constantly annoyed by everything they say and do.
>>
>>340726540
You know
Rape
Lots of Rape
Like a fuckload of it
And i mean Child rape

Grown ass men desperate to rape a 10 year old(or something like that) female child.
Also drug abuse, general shittery, everyone is a fucking pervert

I love the atmosphere and i think pat would enjoy it as well, but matt wouldn't allow that shit in the channel.
>>
>>340726639
And there you fucking go.
>>340726702
>>
>>340726551
the madman finally did it
>>
>>340726174
I think Matt is the only one who's fucked by signing up with Mashitima, since it's his channel and he does the financial stuff, Pat could probably fuck off and start his own channel whenever he wants
>>
> So yeah overwatch stuff and stuff hey Matt how has overwatch been for you this week
> Dunno barely played it BUT DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT OFFENSIVE EGYPTIAN MOVIE WELL I WAS ALLOWED TO WATCH IT AFTER THE GIRLFRIEND LEFT...

I was so mad... it was vidya until he had to do his le bad movie skit
>>
>>340726702
I'm honestly fucking sick of Jojo. I feel the same way about Jojo that a lot of their fans feel about fighters, or how they feel about ARTS.

I've heard so much about how fucking great and amazing and revolutionary it is that I don't even want to watch/read it at this point. It just makes me nauseous even thinking about it. Probably some extreme form of semantic satiation.
>>
>>340726601
>>340726687
The bad part about the REBOOT playthough is taht they made a rule about ALWAYS finishing an LP unless it's a one off. Something that I actaully respect them for if nothing else.
>>
>>340726512
>with the same horrible execution animations and voice lines every time.

The executions did get repetitive as fuck, I agree, but I found the voice acting pretty funny, especially because the enemies spouted random lines with no context to what was actually happening.
>>
>>340726828
actually he gets legit excited about Overwatch right after that and reveals he's been playing it, as has Leana, and the podcast is fun for a while but eventually it's like YEAH THE GAME IS COOL WE GET IT.

I like the game a lot but if next week is the same amount of Overwatch content I think i'll stop listening till it filters out of their system.
>>
>>340726718
Bosses are kinda cool to watch but the slog is not worth watching. I've fallen asleep to each souls/bourne playthrough.

I might drop them if the Shitstorm is pure shit like last time. 7days per game just fucking finish it you faggots!
>>
>>340723131
I drop in and out of YouTubers
If I get really bored and I stumble on a video of theirs that interests me, I start watching them again. I stopped when they started the DoSex Human Revolution play through.
>>
>>340726569
DaS2 and BB were at least entertaining, at least for me. I dunno, maybe it had something to do with Woolie's newness to the series combined with Pat acting like he knew what he was doing but he really didn't at all?

But this time it was obvious the entire thing was orchestrated behind the scenes. Pat clearly knew more than he let on at several points, Woolie spoiled himself without a second thought just so he could guide Pat's hips towards a certain ending, and Matt was just there as a third wheel. Usually I'm not a fan of Matt or his sense of humor but he was the only thing keeping it going for me.

I think the worst part was Pat's obvious looking-ahead, but as he played he still didn't know shit and consistently missed things like a fucking retard. It's like he was really trying to pretend that he wasn't overleveled like a motherfucker. There was even a point where he stopped pretending and instead tried to turn it into one big Huge Quest joke.
>>
>>340726773
Holy shit I had no idea that it had rape in it. I thought it was just about a father and his daughter tyring to connect together. Fuck me I'm dense as shit. You're probably right that will never be played on teh channel and Matt will always consider Undertale better becuase of the "wacky zanny" humor in it.
>>
>>340726942

Yeah I agree, they weren't even good game choices. Just fucking do a full LP of REmake or Silent Hill 3 or some shit if you don't think you have enough games for one game every day.
>>
File: TBFP_hell.jpg (439 KB, 800x1350) Image search: [Google]
TBFP_hell.jpg
439 KB, 800x1350
Can't win em all.
>>
>>340726942
I wish they just wouldn't do the shitstorm this year, give it a year to fill up the whole month with one offs again
>>
>>340726850
I respect it but damn that shit could be edited better for fucks sake.
>>
File: file.png (606 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
606 KB, 480x640
>>340726276
>>
>>340726828
It's amazing how he just admits that DAH MISSUS actually bans him from watching certain movies despite the fact that he's supposedly an adult man.

I guess someone who's still mentally stunted enough to dress like a junior high kid needs someone to tell him to what to watch
>>
>>340726975
he likes undertale because tumblr told him to
>he gave it an 11/10 before even beating it
>>
File: press x to Jason.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
press x to Jason.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>340726519
>>
>>340727020
I don't get how they were actually right for so long about not playing JRPGs on the channel and then they pick one of the most overrated of all time to do it, play through on what amounts to easy mode so there's literally no tension or interest during battles, talk over everything and basically discount the story entirely, and STILL fuck up the puzzles.

it's probably the worst LP ever, and I don't even ride the anti-Matt train too often. They just shouldn't do JRPGs.
>>
>>340727020
Honestly I loved the Naruto LP, but that might be because I never was into it so them going hollow was just funny to me.
>>
>>340727126
I haven't listened to the podcast since he got married, but 'Netflix with my feyonsay' was a running gag with my friends for a while. Has it changed to 'dah missus'? Christ almighty.
>>
>>340727020
Matt's joke about every day being white day in the Naruto LP was one of the greatest moments ever. Woolie was legit rustled about it.

>>340727091
AND THIS FUCKING JOKE HOLY SHIT
>>
DaS3
>>
File: 1441025073763.jpg (56 KB, 576x418) Image search: [Google]
1441025073763.jpg
56 KB, 576x418
>>340726850

They have a lot of stuff like that which makes me respect them.

Always finish an LP
Never tell people to like, comment or subscribe
No facecam (this one got broken a couple of times but 99% of the time it's in tact)
No dumb meme ebin reaction clickbait video thumbnails

At the very least they have standards that they have maintained over the years.
>>
>>340727009
As I already said RE5 and REmake would be fun as fuck.

How come they don't do splitscreen or atleast while servers are active online co-op?
>>
>>340726814
No Matt basically forced them to be stuck on the channel when he signed, some clauses about whoever works with or under him being on contract too, which if I was the other 3 in that scenario Matt would be dead as shit. If I remember right twitch related things were against the contract too or at least that what anons before said. I guess Matt managed to find some loophole though, or maybe just renegotiated that part out.
>>
File: ecelebs.png (1 MB, 1156x1628) Image search: [Google]
ecelebs.png
1 MB, 1156x1628
>>
>>340727204
they all say "the missus", pat started it before he realized people already knew who Paige was

most of the time these days they just use the real names. Liam never mentions girl-liam and Woolie still says "my gf" sometimes.
>>
>>340727248
because they are astoundingly incompetent when it comes to technology

Watch their Far Cry 4 co-op video for a reason for them to never do it again without an actual competent editor
>>
Metal Gear V was the 1st strike
Running out of fighting games to play was 2nd
Bloodborne was the 3rd
Literally less than a minute into Reboot sealed the unsubscribe, which I should have done much sooner. They used to actually be funny on Machinima. I can't honestly say when the channel fell apart, but it gradually became unwatchable over time.
>>
Not yet, but soon. Too many LPs with Matt, Woolie and Liam but no Pat. He's the only good thing about them, I'd totally watch stuff by him exclusively if he broke off.
>>
>>340726814
Is machinima still around? Last I heard they were just doing game "journalism" now.

I miss the days when it felt like each game had machinima...
>>
>>340725279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHSsyMGf-o
>>
>>340727181
Chrono Trigger had the right amount of length imo.
>>
>Haven't watched a FNF since Fighting Layer
>yet still check every friday to see what they are doing
Not sure why
>>
>>340727160
>Not "press x to Mikey"
>>
>>340727562
The fuck is that for?
>>
>>340727647
Changed
>>
>>340726941
I know but it was the interjecting of his shitey "this is what I watched this week" that got me.
>>
>>340727592
They need to retire the series, they clearly don't care anymore.

Should just bring it back for new releases like Revelator or something
>>
File: 1464669485034.jpg (178 KB, 583x328) Image search: [Google]
1464669485034.jpg
178 KB, 583x328
>Just watched the first few minutes of the NIER video
>Named their character "Lucky Ted"
STOP
>>
>it's a Matt fails spectacularly at video games episode then tries to brush off his failure by ignoring it
>it's a Matt says almost nothing during podcast discussions podcast
>it's a Matt feels the need to remind everyone he's the boss moment
>it's a Matt is bitter towards Pat or says something like "OK we get it" to make him quiet during a podcast even though he is literally the only entertaining person left in this group
He is the cancer destroying this group. I'm pretty sure he started changing around the time his girlfriend entered the scene and now that he's married it's only getting worse. Once you marry you lose the bros before hos mentality and a group like this just can't function correctly.
>>
>>340727592
It's the lack of watchable fighters for me.

Bring back BRAWL already faggots.
>>
>>340727685
Sleep Apnea. It shoots air down into your lungs so you don't die in your sleep.
>>
>>340727737
What channel is it on? I'm looking at TheSw1tcher and it's not there.
>>
>>340727685
sleep apnea. Pat's fat face collapses in on itself while he sleeps
>>
>>340727906
On Vessel as a 72 hour exclusive.
>>
>>340727906
We've been rused anon
>>
>>340727786
I'd actually watch a female version of zaibotsu for some fucked up reason I can't explain to even myself.
>>
>>340723131
Until Dawn and RE0 are the only things I've watched of there's properly in years. I tried watching DaS3 but it's possibly the biggest fucking disaster ever committed to youtube.
>>
>>340727991

Because they all have unique personalities where as women don't have personalities, so the triviality of women with personalities would be enjoyable.
>>
>>340723175
When they started showing their faces more and making multivid lps
>>
>>340727951
Why exclusivity? Does anybody even check the site anymore?
>>
>>340727786
>>340723221
So yeah, basically these 2 combined. It stopped becoming funny and started becoming hard to listen to whenever Matt opens his mouth.
>>
>>340724282
Nier is the exact opposite of what you LP though.
>>
>>340728101
Trying to make more money because for some reason they refuse to make a patreon like everyone else.
>>
>>340727786
Matt was cancer before marriage was even a possibility. He actively tries to undercut pat out of jealousy over a popularity poll, neutered jokes and started pushing "blind" playthroughs to appease the tumblr crowd that doesn't like their humor to begin with, added 2 people that fans were indifferent too at best, and began pushing month themes harder than ever. That's just scratching the surface of childish behavior.
>>
>>340728086
I don't even know their names to this day.
Is Matt's waifu the same one that had bright redhair in that one video where she pretends to get bothered by him.

That wedding was pure cringe imo imagine how the parents felt at all that garrish "horror/gothic"shit.
>>
>>340728259
>tfw he signed contract with machinima that ends in 2025
it's hilarious how bad he is at business
>>
File: 23432.jpg (27 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
23432.jpg
27 KB, 399x385
Wait a goddam second, you guys know them by their name? To me they're just voice 1, voice 2 and bored voice 3.
>>
>>340728202
>because for some reason they refuse to make a patreon like everyone else.

Maybe because it would show their true state of things. Or they can't due to Machinima contract. They'd also probably have to offer something in return and I'm not sure what that would be.
>>
>>340728202
I thought that's what the site was for when they made that shill video about shirts.
>>
>>340727951
I've mentioned it a few times before, but I'm still confused why someone would pay a subscription fee to get 3 days worth of content once
>>
File: 1464870659633.jpg (19 KB, 511x521) Image search: [Google]
1464870659633.jpg
19 KB, 511x521
>E3 in a few days

I just realized Liam's going to be in the let's watch being either a hopeless optimist or a Devil's advocate. We'll never get another set of 2014 E3 conference videos with just Matt, Pat and Woolie.
>>
>>340728386
>offer something in return
For $50 you'll have our eternal love and gratitude.
>>
>>340728380
They refer to each other by name quite often, so it's quite easy to pick up on who's who.
>>
>>340728354
Machinima will be a dead company by then and I'll definitely lose interest in them by then. They are actually running out of shit to play now.

Maybe they'll go out of their comfort zone but I doubt it.
>>
>>340727737
Lucky Ted is the least funny running joke they've ever forced
>>
>>340728461
I enjoy watching Liam shit on Nintendo's bad decisions. It's the only time he isn't a contrarian for the sake of it.
>>
>>340728380
Don't forget black voice.
>>
>>340728461
desu I don't know if I can even be bothered to watch E3 this year. There really isn't much I'm looking forward to.
>>
>>340728386
>They'd also probably have to offer something in return

Not really. They could just have some extended credits in the podcast videos or something.
>>
>>340728635
He doesn't have a black voice.
>>
Never started.
>>
>>340728609
I honestly don't get why they think it's so funny.
>>
>>340728461
As long as Liam gets fucking slammed by pat by calling every announcement or predicting exactly how good or bad it'll be I'll be ok with it. Watching Liam trying not to show his butthurt when pat said told you so over the cloud reveal was great.
>>
>>340728643

>Not looking forward to DMC5

That's I care about desu, RDR 2 might be okay too.
>>
>>340728643
Hey I thought the same about last year's E3 and all the shitty rumors swirling about how they was totally gonna be

>a FF7 remake
>Last Guardian
>Shenmue Fucking 3

Except that all happened. So I have no idea at all what to expect from this one.
>>
>>340724402
They're doing all the endings.
>>
>>340723131
>Drawing fat bald ginger with hair
LOL
>>
first reply best reply
>>
File: Mass Murdering Douchebags.jpg (87 KB, 1068x831) Image search: [Google]
Mass Murdering Douchebags.jpg
87 KB, 1068x831
>>340726426
They played IHNMAIMS
They played Rule of Rose
They played multiple silent hill games
They've played every rape scene David Cage ever wrote

There's literally no excuse when it comes to "Too problematic". Matt is a piece of shit for pledging to get his face in a game then never fucking acknowledging it.
>>
>>340729056
The others are valid but they only play the Cage games to show how creepy (and in this instance they are right) is and how much he "games" suck.
>>
>>340729056
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>340729056
I was pretty surprised when I saw them ingame. I wonder if giving them the dynamite will do anything later on, didn't finish the game yet
>>
>>340728709
I'm honestly rather skeptical about the DMC5 rumors, but I would be really happy if they were true.

>>340728753
You have a point. I kind of regret not seeing the Nier Automata announcement live, but at the same time, I don't think there will be something I care that much about the second year in a row.
>>
>>340727020
But FFX and Naruto were good.
>>
>>340729206
If you give them dynamite They blow up the nearby village where Bob's Dojo is and kill everyone in it.
>>
>>340723131
I haven't stopped all together, but I've definitely stopped watching every video on their channel. Some LPs (pretty much anything without Pat) just aren't worth it.
>>
File: 1457542803619.jpg (24 KB, 1280x698) Image search: [Google]
1457542803619.jpg
24 KB, 1280x698
>>340723131
I stopped watching them during their MGS5 playthrough when they had nothing good to offer, but I began watching them again recently for Dark Souls 3.
I'm sorta looking forward to seeing their E3 videos.
>>
File: 1443421207154.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1443421207154.png
75 KB, 325x244
I think at the end of the day and why we can fill these threads up just talking about these guys is that we just want them to improve. But it just feels like fans have to drag them kicking and screaming into the era of making more of an effort to show that they actually care. It's gotten to the point with all these late videos that I'm starting to think they just stopped caring now. And thats a really sad feeling because there is literally no one else I watch other than BroTeam's streams and videos. And that makes me scared and sad that I'm gonna be bored.
>>
File: LISA.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LISA.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>340729187
It has heavy themes of drug abuse and sexual abuse. People pretend LISA is horrible, depressing and dark, but in reality it's no worse than Hokuto No Ken or Berserk, both of which the Best Friends have said they love talking about.

In fact LISA was heavily inspired by Hokuto No Ken
>>
>>340729458
I have the opposite problem where there's about couple of dozen or so Youtubers I watch, so there's quite a few 2BFP videos I still haven't gotten around to watching.
>>
What are some golden era series I can watch, famalams?
>>
>>340729712
People love the RE2 playthrough, but my favourite will alwas be the Eternal Darkness playthrough. I think that one tends to get overlooked more than any other.
>>
>>340729712
Pretty much everything from 2011/2012. I'd say their RE2, Downpour and Streetwise playthroughs are still among the best they've done.
>>
>>340729458
Pat makes the most efforts to acknowledge complaints people have, even if it's just laughing at them like the case in re4. Woolie of all people is the one investing money into equipment and making his apartment more record friendly. Liam openly stated before he doesn't care about lps, but he seems to at least pay attention and play games.

Matt simply doesn't give a shit. No interest, no investment, doesn't record at his apartment anymore unless it's his own dumb shit, pretending no one has any criticism, etc. I think his attitude rubs off on the rest, which explains why everything is more enjoyable without him even if he doesn't say anything.
>>
>>340729712
Silent Hill Downpour
Silent Hill Homecoming
Heavy Rain
Indigo Prophecy
Deadly Premonition
Beyond Two Souls
Eternal Darkness
I have no Mouth and Must Scream
Shitstorm of Scariness 1, 2, 4
>>
>>340728461
I wonder how hard they'll go at excusing Nintendo.
>>
3-4 years ago
>>
>>340729712
Escape from Bug Island
Fucking gold. Perfect amount of length, and the game is so shitty they actually have fair criticism instead of the typical fanboy bs nitpicking. That and the game is just hilariously bad, and unintentionally funny as hell.
>>
>>340730015
Those dog enemies were genuinely creepy looking though, gotta give the game credit on them. I forget which Japanese legend they took them out of though. Everything else is stupid and terrible, like a game trying it's hardest to get every dumb thing from 80s budget horror and syfy late night knock offs in one game.

Still better than homecoming though.
>>
>>340728461
Eh, he's alright at E3. He plays the most games out of the group and fills in a lot of knowledge for upcoming titles the gang has no idea about.
>>
>>340730268
Dog faced monsters right? Was that last year's Shitstorm with same game for a week? All the Shitstorms are melding together in my mind.
>>
>>340730408
It was a one-off for SS2, and they finished it for SS3.
>>
File: 1461474883166.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461474883166.gif
140 KB, 379x440
I used to love watching these guys way back when but nowadays I hardly ever watch any new content they put out because 90% of the time it's pure garbage. Feels like Matt just phones it in with everything and has no real drive to do this anymore. I've always liked Pat the best but man, when he acts like he knows EVERYTHING or just looks shit up and pretends to not know is fucking infuriating. Woolie I've never really given a shit about. He's just the hype man in my eyes who's incredibly bad at anything that isn't a fighter. Liam I've always disliked but he has his moments where he isn't a complete shit. I can't even remember the last LP I watched through to completion.
>>
Funhaus is now better than tbf

Which is amazing considering fh are a bunch off asshats
>>
>>340728461
>not watching Psychic "Gremlin Goebbels" Pebbles instead
>>
Funfact: there has never been a good playthrough that wasn't exclusively Matt/Pat
>>
>>340724253
>ReviewtechUSA is FINALLY there

YES!
>>
>>340730937
You mean everything they did before they added woolie and liam?
>>
>>340730937

Beyond: Two Souls was good.
>>
>>340723131
After finding Funhaus. At least those guys aren't afraid of making racist and sexist jokes.
>>
>>340730980
Isn't he like, the scummiest of them all with actual fraud in history?
>>
>>340730987
Those two still have "it" from time to time.

Until Dawn was right of the the glory days. Walking Dead Season 2 however was a complete shitshow and where anyone smart realized the ship had sank and it was time to bail
>>
>>340731147
-0,12 dollars were removed from your AMD Wallet
>>
>>340730937
Do fnf/sns/brawls count? Cause the Mario party brawl is GOAT, dong dong sns is one of the greatest things on the channel, and every fnf that ends with pat v woolie or final boss is usually pretty fun.
>>
>>340730937
Castlevania: AoS begs to differ
>>
>>340723131
I drink my coffee and watch deus ex in the morning if they uploaded a new episode. That's about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.