[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw get Steamworld Heist >tfw forced to play as a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>tfw get Steamworld Heist
>tfw forced to play as a female character because of course the leader of a ragtag band of space pirate robot cowboys has to be female

Why couldn't they just make it a choice, /v/?
>>
File: 1375830746424.jpg (135 KB, 699x638) Image search: [Google]
1375830746424.jpg
135 KB, 699x638
>>340680854
It's always strange to me how someone can consider a female to be the leader type. They're not.
Females are good at all sorts of things and I fucking love seeing them as a powerful caster or a super dextrous assassin and the likes, but they just don't make any fucking sense as leader types. It's immersion-breaking.
>>
>>340681117
I don't even give a shit about any of that, I just want to self-insert as the robot smuggler king or whatever the fuck. Why am I not allowed to? WHY.
>>
>>340681362
Because feminism.
>>
File: 1463998201640.jpg (909 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463998201640.jpg
909 KB, 1600x1200
>>340680854
Stop trying to pretend you're bothered by it

Research and polls show that men don't mind playing as women or animals or whatever
Meanwhile, most women hate playing as men

If you're bothered by this, you have a feminine brain, might as well go all the way and start wearing high knee socks and bending over to other men you faggot
>>
>>340682462
>Stop trying to pretend you're bothered by it
I literally am, maybe you should stop telling others what they think?
>>
File: 03.png (1 MB, 2150x3036) Image search: [Google]
03.png
1 MB, 2150x3036
>>340682827
Like i said, being bothered by it is a feminine trait
Maybe you should embrace your faggotry, in case you're actually OP
>>
>>340682462
>>340683336
Source?
>>
>>340680854
You are a fucking motherless faggot. I bet you enjoyed your kike father fucking you in the ass every morning before school
>>
>tfw forced to play as a male character because of course the protagonist has to be a male

Why couldn't they just make it a choice, /v/?
>>
>>340683834
Well, why couldn't they? Best games usually have either a choice or character creation.
>>
It's because it makes her slightly less like Iron Man. Also this game looks like Worms without the skill or technology.
>>
>>340682827
are you bothered when the lead is male only?
do you think feminists are ridiculous for having a problem with under-representation?
>>
>>340680854
>Caring about gender in vidya
you're either an SJW cuck or a "girls have cooties!" manchild.
>>
>>340680854
Main character in the first game was "male". What's wrong with a female character for the second?
>>
>>340685935
No because I am male, but when it's a game with a party, why can't you choose who will be the leader?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.