[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/, what do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: TitanFall2_WallPaper_2560x1440.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
TitanFall2_WallPaper_2560x1440.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
Well /v/, what do you think?
>>
>>340678597
Hopefully it has replay value past 10 minutes this time
>>
>>340678597
I'm excited
>>
They will 100% have a SP campaign this time

and probably remove bots
>>
>>340678597
no steam, no buy
>>
Are they still ashamed of mechas?
>>
NO DEDICATED SERVERS OR 12v12

NO BUY
>>
>>340678597
another game that will be dead within a month?
>>
>>340679507
>NO DEDICATED SERVERS OR 12v12
but the most popular shooter of all time OW only has 6v6 and matchmaking, surely those other features can be considered a waste of time to develop now :^)

fuck you blizzard.
>>
>>340679224
I kinda liked the bots, but I wished they were more competent and help out more instead of just being canon fodder
>>
>>340678597
I always thought about first game that there is was only two good parts. First in parkour and second was titans itsefl. I also kinda liked how they made match ending, but almost everything was so bland.
>>
>>340679894
The matches were too short as well, I could rarely pull off combacks when I had the momentum
>>
What other videogames have PvP with AI grunts for each team?
>>
>>340680126
Battlefront 1 and 2
>>
>>340679894
I thought that the titans were the most boring part of the game and that running around on foot was far more fun.
>>
>>340678597
drop the bots, they are at best busy work, at worst a distraction, a fast paced game does not benefit from either actively ignoring the bots or killing them.
>>
>>340680260
Why would you run on foot when you could bunny hop
>>340680301
But there is an entire game mode that would need bots anyway. All I'm saying is that if they stick with bots, they should make them fit in with the game play maybe even let pilots give them commands so they avoid getting killed as much
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.