[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing FFXIV /v/? Patch 3.3 is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1028
Why aren't you playing FFXIV /v/? Patch 3.3 is literally saved the game by fixing crafting and making battle content fun again.
>>
I want to fug a Lalafell
>>
File: 1396134518726.gif (2 MB, 180x230) Image search: [Google]
1396134518726.gif
2 MB, 180x230
>2016
>Playing a video game that isn't Overwatch
>>
>>340676478
dead ass game
>>
File: 1405117490071.jpg (47 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1405117490071.jpg
47 KB, 500x395
>aquapolis has great loot they say
>aquapolis will make you rich they say
>everything crashes to below 50k
>still nothing sells because the mb gets flooded

aquapolis is a meme
>>
How exactly did they fix crafting.
>>
>>340676954
If you did aqua polis when it just came out, you cashed out big time. I spent 700k on maps, got 4.2 million gil in return.
>>
>>340677143
red scrip changes, recipes give more now, etc
>>
Crafting being fixed is fucking awesome. There's still a but of gear that's time gated but that stuff is in no way necessary for anything you can craft this patch except more crafting gear so it's not anything gamebreaking. I imagine 3.4 will bring in more crafted shit that requires this high end gear to make but at least now we have time to get caught up to end game gear instead of being forced to spend months languishing behind the dumbass red scrip system. Being able to convert red scrips directly into blues and/or Materia is pretty fuckin fantastic too.

None of that even mentions how good the new dungeon/trial/24 man are. Only new content that's kinda shit is Hullbreaker Hard but nobody expected that shit to be good anyway.
>>
>>340676954
Maybe you shouldn't play on Balmung, faggot.
>>
>>340676478
Close the lid
>>
>>340677684
>implying
>>
Too busy playing FF11
>>
File: Necromancer.jpg (207 KB, 1600x992) Image search: [Google]
Necromancer.jpg
207 KB, 1600x992
>>340676478

>implying I'm in Aquapolis when I'm enjoying the rage filled despair that is The Weeping City of Mhach

Fucking spiders! That fucking necromancer boss wrecking everyones shit. Ozma wrecking everyone, geometrically. And dat hairy bitch with the sparkly stockings at the end.

10/10 raid. The Mhachi were fucking based.
>>
>>340676478
Because I don't play shit games.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.