[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KH Back Cover Mysteries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: KHxBC_logo.png (323 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
KHxBC_logo.png
323 KB, 800x562
I was thinking about the recent trailer for KH 2.8's Back Cover portion of the trailer and was wondering some things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c
1:31 Is that possibly Marluxia's or Luxord's voice? 2:16 Is that Demyx's voice? Also, Invi sounds a lot like Larxene, but Ava sort of does a little bit as well. Could I be on to something?
>>
>>340676140
I don't think they sound like most of the previous VAs.
>>
Remember Org XIII? It's that again but with Hotline Miami. A whole new set of OCs straight from the designers 5 year old nieces and nephews.
>>
File: 1451401243149.png (684 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1451401243149.png
684 KB, 610x610
>>340677876
>A whole new set of OCs straight from the designers 5 year old nieces and nephews.
Is there a problem with having new characters?
>>
>>340678015
It's only a problem for people that think they don't need to play BbS or at the very least DDD in order to understand KH3
>>
>>340678363
Can I just read the plot synopsis offered on the Wiki? I intend on getting 2.8 and playing DDD but I can't get into BBS. (I've played it on my 3DS so I know it's the deck system, but I can at least get into it)
>>
>>340678648
Yeah, but DDD has a glossary that recaps all the games in the series as mini-wiki entries. Just do that if you're too poor to buy 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS3. Both games are PS3 Greatest Hits and 2.5 is worth it for KH2FM and BbSFM.
>>
>>340678867
I've got both ReMixes, I just don't like BBS' combat systems so I guess it turned me off, not to mention the worlds don't grab me at all.

The recap stuff in DDD was nice though.
>>
>>340678015
Not at all, but I think it might be a cool way to connect to the Organization members that we don't their Somebodies of, as well as potentially set up the story for its second arc.
>>
That fucking coat appears everytime
>>
>>340678648
Birth by Sleep isn't on the 3DS, so how could you have played it on the 3DS?
>>
>>340676140
Even if its the same voices, doubt they are the same characters.
>>
>>340680707
I've played DDD before, so people wouldn't just respond with how I wouldn't like it because it uses the same deck system as BBS.
>>
>>340680765
Everyone is xehanort anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.