[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit worth it? It's on sale. Is this one of those games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This shit worth it? It's on sale. Is this one of those games that aren't worth a shit without dlc?
>>
the only nice thing I can possibly say about this game is that the graphics are really good.
>>
>New CoD has space battles
>Battlefront doesn't

JUST
>>
>>340669838
I liked it, pretty barebones though and it suffers with the same problems as all fps post cod4 in that you don't unlock the best gear until you've levelled up a bit. Your expectations should be low already so I doubt you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>340670289
Confirmed for having not played the game.
>>
>>340670492
I bought that piece of shit at release and I haven't played it in months because I didnt like it.
>>
Even by casual shooter standards it's shit, but the amazing graphics and Star Wars license make it ejnoyable for a few hours. Then you get wise to how retarded the game mechanics are and how many black stormtroopers and personal force fields (wtf?) and other non canon shit are ruining the star wars theme and you will drop it.

>Is this one of those games that aren't worth a shit without dlc?
yes, but none of the DLC is out.
>>
I played the beta and enjoyed it. I didn't think it had enough content to warrant the 60 dollar price tag, I bought it on the May the Fourth sale earlier, and I've put.. Maybe 10-15 hours into it? I don't know. If I have friends online, I play Rainbow Six Siege, if I don't I play Dark Souls 3, and if I'm getting burnt out of DS3, I might play this, or Rocket League.

usually it's Rocket League I play over Battlefront
>>
File: ZyGlxGm.jpg (32 KB, 620x378) Image search: [Google]
ZyGlxGm.jpg
32 KB, 620x378
>>340670715
Maybe you should slap it on and try it again, this time look through the game modes as you clearly haven't already.
>>
>>340670827
forgot: paid $30 for it and still was disappointed in the amount of content. effectively it's 4 or 5 maps and they aren't even good.
For less than $20 it's ok
For anything more it's a rip off and ruined by shitty game design decisions.

Wait for the sequel next year. Don't buy this crap.
>>
>>340669838
if you want to take pretty pictures it's good.
otherwise it's shit and is basically a FPS on training wheels
>>
>>340670827
>yes, but none of the DLC is out

Does anyone on this fucking site actually follow video game or are you just here for the memes?
>>
>>340671489
one DLC is out and it's complete shit. More desert map shit and pay2win weapons and moves.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.