[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy the witcher 3 convince me that I should or shouldn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Should I buy the witcher 3 convince me that I should or shouldn't. Pic unrelated
>>
buy it
everyone should invest in eastern poland
>>
>>340667446
>wearing underwear
These women truly are scum
>>
>>340667446
Muh
>>
>>340667562
(Hey were you just on /jp/ or do you also remember popular meme of yesteryear "invest in eastern poland?")
>>
I started wanting to buy it but wait for the summer sale I'd you're getting it on PC, should be around June 20th-25
>>
>>340667446
Yes.

Reason: GOTYAY
>>
>>340667446
Did you do your duty and throw a stone at her brother?
>>
>>340667446
You see, The Witcher 3 and games like it don't have a story. They have an excuse. It's an excuse for a male power fantasy that pretends to be a story. And depending on how much of a grip male power fantasies have on you, you'll sooner or later just find that you're asking yourself 'why am I doing this?' Why are you? You have no real motivation.

And yes, there are people from various talented vocations from writers, to actors, to painters who'll tell you that motivation in a story is important. And 'male power fantasy' is only so much of a motivation to a certain group of people. You'll have people that tell us that we don't like RPGs, which is brain rot because I've loved plenty of RPGs. I just like RPGs that have a story.
>>
What's the point of a hijab again?
>>
>>340668275
Something something hair is lewd because it attracts too much attention
>>
>>340668275
don't care, but I do know the point of that underwear
go bless the west
>>
>>340668275
"Only your husband should be able to see your hair. Not wearing a hat is basically the same as flashing your vag at randos." - t. Prophet Mohammad
>>
>>340668394
>>340668482
Hijabs are my fetish. Checkmate Muslims
>>
>>340668243
Please don't respond to this guys. I know you'll be tempted but just don't okay?
>>
>>340667446
>halal in the streets, haram in the streets
>>
>>340668275
you know how some women wear scarves to look stylish? the hijab is the same thing. it's just a fashion thing. the burka is the one that turns you into a mortal combat fighter.
>>
File: Raises hoof.jpg (72 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Raises hoof.jpg
72 KB, 620x413
>>340668243
Look I know you want me to bite the bait about male power fantasy stuff, but would you mind if we divert just a little bit so I can ask: What kind of RPGs would someone like this list as ones that "have a story" if the Witcher 3 and its themes about parenthood, growing old, Gwent and facing the inevitability of death doesn't count?
>>
>>340667446
Why do hijabs make every girl look cuter from behind? Until I see their face, I assume someone wearing a hijab is going to be cute. And then even if they aren't really that cute, the hijab does actually make them look cuter than they would be without it.
>>
>>340667446
Wait until all the DLC is done and you can get it for $20.
>>
>>340668243
Anita?
>>
>>340667446

Why the fuck am I laughing at this?!
>>
>>340668842
Yes and no. It was a fashion thing but it was taken over largely by Muslims and not it is a sign of being a Muslim.
>>
>>340667446
I dunno man
>>
not OP, but would someone who liked the idea of TW2 but not the gameplay and wants an immersive fantasy RPG enjoy TW3? I started playing TW2 ages ago but got bored running around in some small village
>>
>>340669065
because it looks feminine.
>>
>>340667446
>[GLASS HER]
>>
>>340667446
Did you take this picture at a Bernie rally?
>>
>>340667446
Buy it. It's a good game.
It's extra good if you've readed the books.
Combat is great, specially on hardest difficulties.
Story is great, has a fuckton of secondary quests. You can spend days of gameplay and not even finish them all. And each of these secondary quests feel more fulfilling and cared than the main campaign of any other AAA rpg on the market nowadays.
Has it's bugs but you'll only find them nitpicking.

It's a good game. It isn't the Panacea that will cure all illnesses, the Bill & Ted song that will unify the world or Jesuchrist incarnated in 40 gigabytes, but it's a good game.
>>
File: (PNG Image, 200 × 200 pixels).png (404 B, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
(PNG Image, 200 × 200 pixels).png
404 B, 200x200
pirate it. there you go, a direct link with the latest dlc.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.