[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your ideas for Overwatch DLC characters, and others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 26
File: Overwatch-Character.jpg (81 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-Character.jpg
81 KB, 750x423
ITT: Post your ideas for Overwatch DLC characters, and others rate.

Also general discussion of DLC maps and heroes.

Part II
>>
Fuck off Overshits
>>
File: Stealy.png (143 KB, 334x350) Image search: [Google]
Stealy.png
143 KB, 334x350
My idea for a character is Stealy. He only has 50 HP and no guns but if he hits you with melee he steals your gun.
>>
What about a Spy character? Could be neat. Make everyone nervous all the time.
>>
File: dancing spurdo.gif (160 KB, 749x578) Image search: [Google]
dancing spurdo.gif
160 KB, 749x578
R8 dis ebin oberwatds charagter :DDD

Spurdo Spärde
Role: Support.
Hp 200

Left mouse: Lörs Lärä
Sprays foul ketchup at the opponents, blinding them briefly while doing low damage.
Right mouse: Splöts Prlrllllsshhhh
Throws a can of mustard that explodes and poisons enemies.

E: Nyt Pärisee
Opens a can of ES, and drinks it, which heals and boosts the speed of both the player, as well as any ally nearby.
Shift: Ebin
Boosts the power of the ability that is used next.

Q: Uliuliuli
Breaks into dance, while this song plays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2J2BAAUdyU
While he dances, he is invulnerable, and taunts all enemy players into targeting him over his allies for a brief moment. Or maybe just disables their shooting abilities within the area of effect.

His role is to be basically as annoying as possible.
>>
>>340667146
yea, what we really need is another character that gives people an excuse to NOT PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE
FUCKING ASSHOLES PUSH THE FUCKING CART
WHY AREN'T YOU CONTESTING THE SITE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
an aoe support healer whose gimmick is radiation

abilities: AoE healing gun (think Soldier 76 but at least 3x the range), AoE radiation damage alt fire, sludge bomb alt fire (think Zarya alt but slower fire rate), ultimate ability: health and speed increased dramatically, physical contact with enemies deals damage, can't fire gun though
>>
File: 1465433188651.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1465433188651.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>340667146
>>
>>340667464
This is true.

I play Reinhardt alot because noone else seems to want to do healer or tank. I swear there have been at least 2-3 games where I was able to push the cart by myself through 90% of the level just because noone around. I didn't see anyone almost the entire time.
>>
File: 1375946121291.jpg (57 KB, 636x675) Image search: [Google]
1375946121291.jpg
57 KB, 636x675
>>340666583
Well, reposting my 'magic' user idea that's been getting flesh out in my head: (still working out details)
>Main is a short cone of flame for maybe two and a half seconds (before needing to reload)
>Maybe a shift power that creates a doppleganger for a short time that can even do (fake) attacks?
>Can also put up walls (maybe lasting about 10 seconds each or until the player dies) that are invisible to enemies and they cannot pass through (though still shoot through) the idea is to create a getaway for yourself and allies or use it to box people in (though the fact that they can shoot through would be to keep it from completely closing a space off
>Ult basically is a powerful debuff that prevents an enemy from being healed or buffed by their team and instead giving those heals and buffs to you and nearby teammates. (not sure on the duration)

General idea is that while the character would claim to be a legit sorcerer, all the stuff they can do is explainable through science and tech.
>>
Alexei the Slav

R1, Short animation of slamming a bottle smirnoff and then throwing it, has a huge aoe and throws glass shards inducing a bleed

Left shift, squat. While squatting you are invisible but cannot attack. attacking breaks invisibility. Applys a slow heal

E, don your track suit. Gain 150 armor

Ultimate, you are joined by your crew of 5 track suit wearing friends. They fight for you while yelling Cheeki Breeki but they only melee and do 100 damage and only have 150 health
>>
>>340667631
That was rude.
>>
A guy with a Giant sword as big as his body, he has a metal arm that shoots arrows, darts and Canon balls, you can switch ammo as each does different types of damage and trajectory.
For his Ultimate he gets possesed by an evil spirit and he jumps around swinging his sword and healing himself with every swing he manages to hit.
He is a bounty hunter tracking down all wanted members of Overwatch to turn them in for cash.
>>
If your going to have an extremely broken character, at least give them 150 HP.

That's the whole reason Zen is where he is, after all.
>>
>>340667634
That's because your team was holding them down elsewhere
>>
>>340666583
Birst should be a playable character.

Main attack: Boomerang that she throws out. Can only fire one at a time but it can hit targets twice as it returns to her

Skill 1: Activates a tesla coil in her helmet that shocks a random nearby enemy every half second for 3 seconds.
Skill 2: Leaps into the air in a puff of healing gas. Can float like Mercy as she descends and sprays gas as long as she's in the air.

Ultimate: "Cloudkill" Her two orbs float above her, raining gas down on her and her allies. The gas rapidly heals teammates but slows and poisons enemies.
>>
I want a cynical nazi robot.Make him a member of Overwatch thats secretly a total dick but none of the other members know.

Like with his voice line make him have a nice friendly exchange with an overwatch member and then he mutters something nasty under his breath.
>>
Reposting

Name: Alistair
Race: Omnic
Role: Offence
Affiliation: None
Bio: "Hired" to work at a shady nuclear powerplant due to his resistance to radiation and the powerplant's issues concerning human employee retention. The powerplant was eventually sabotaged by an unknown assailant (Soldier 76) and destroyed. He scavenged the remains of the plant and created the plasma-based weaponry he now uses. Is currently a mercenary for hire.
Primary weapon: Railgun
-Deals 70-80 damage per shot. 1 shot mag, needs to reload every shot, resulting in a fire rate of about 0.75 shots per second
Alt fire ability: Disruptive field
-Creates an AoE where pointed, about the size of Winston's shield. Enemies in the field take damage over time. Lasts for 5 seconds.
E ability: Defibrillator
-Revive a fallen ally by standing near their death marker. Takes 4 uninterupted seconds to revive, during which you are completely vulnerable. Can be cancelled out of prematurely. 25 second cooldown. Cannot be started if ally's respawn timer has less than 4 seconds left.
Ultimate ability: Power Cell
-Adds 7 shots to his current magazine. He can fire these shots at 2/second, with no time limit on their use. Ult doesn't start charging again until shots are depleted.
>>
File: 1455823640668.jpg (51 KB, 562x730) Image search: [Google]
1455823640668.jpg
51 KB, 562x730
>>340667967
>>
>>340666583
This is the most tumblr-like thread l have seen all week.

Neck yourself OP with your shitty OC
>>
>>340666583
>DLC
found the console codbabb
>>
>>340667592
>what is lucio
>>
I think they need to make an unique character that not a single game yet has experimented with, maybe something like an "agent" character using a pistol(Bond Style) and is able to blend in with the enemies using some kind of science stuff.
He would fit perfect as a Talon infiltrator.

I think this addition would be great to the overwatch cast as the full Overwatch cast is truly unique and there's no character with similar gameplay at all out there.
>>
Griffith, just Griffith.
>>
Aren't they afraid of the balance of the game if they release more characters?
>>
>>340666583

>posting fart fetish bullshit on /v/
>>
File: lasers.jpg (65 KB, 605x327) Image search: [Google]
lasers.jpg
65 KB, 605x327
Actual real character coming through, no memes allowed.

>Name: (Not good with names)

The character appears as a human wearing generic sci-fi clothes but has an omnic head/brain plate bolted onto his head.

>Primary weapons
Rapid fire laser gun, has a spread and greatly weakens at range.
>Right Click/Secondary fire
The gun fires itself towards a location where it has about a half second of 'set up' time then starts blasting lasers all around itself, dealing good damage to anyone dumb enough to stay in the area. This actually throws the character's gun so it takes him a second to pull out a new one. The laser emitter could probably be destroyed like Symmetra's mini-turrets

>Left shift
Character creates a energy barrier walkway underneath himself, allowing him to walk on air if he starts at a height. Probably should give him wall climbing so it is easier for him to get some height, but not super important.

What IS important though is that he can shoot through this barrier, as can his allies, and they can also use it as a walkway. The walkway rapidly decays behind him, but he could stand still and shoot downwards, essentially getting top down attack on his enemies. Characters who go higher (like Pharrah) are a good counter.

Obviously this barrier can be broken.

>E Ability; Barrier absorption
The character opens its horrible robot mouth and 'sucks' enemy barriers towards itself. This only applies to barriers he can see on his screen and absorbs;
>Reinhearts Shields
>Winston's bubble
>Lucio's ultimate shields
>Symmetra's added shields (but not native shields)
He gains a small amount of personal sheilding for each bit of barrier he absorbs, meaning he becomes tankier to push an attack. Obviously this can create funny scenarios where him and another player of the same character suck each other off while fighting, though this personal barrier decays rapidly like Lucio's ultimate.
>cont.
>>
>>340668256
>unique character that not a single game yet has experimented with
>"agent" character using a pistol(Bond Style) and is able to blend in with the enemies using some kind of science stuff.

Ahem, Gentlemen.
>>
>>340668067
having a hard time telling if Defibrillator would be OP or not

that sounds like it could be as big a game changer as Sym's teleporter, and it's not even an ultimate
>>
>>340666583
More qt3.14 grills. I don't care how they work.
>>
File: Screenshot (54).png (288 KB, 488x344) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (54).png
288 KB, 488x344
Pic related
>>
File: laser field.jpg (31 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
laser field.jpg
31 KB, 640x427
>>340668408

>Ultimate
His ultimate ability creates an energy 'fortress' around the character, acting as a kind of mobile winston bubble that follows him around, giving his team free cover to push objectives.

His role is an attack based character, with empahsis on pushing points.
>>
Cute girl that shoots acid and debuffs stats
>>
Need a girl character wearing a skirt.....for reasons.
Widowmakers skirt skin is so unappealing.
>>
>>340668794
>Cute spider girl

Fixed.
>>
Thanks, doc.
>>
>>340668408
>>340668730
first balanced character so far ITT
>>
File: Mil Muertes.jpg (34 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
Mil Muertes.jpg
34 KB, 600x335
I want some sort of melee character, like a pro-wrestler character, preferably a luchador
>>
>>340666583
>overwatch fans
https://youtu.be/FhVRWEH7tIw?t=303
>>
File: 2014-12-11-Hulk.jpg (60 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-11-Hulk.jpg
60 KB, 635x477
NAME: Bulk Brogan
Attack: Punches that can be held down to charge them at the cost of moving slower while charging. Full charge sets people on fire

Skill 1: Clothesline- Rushes forward. First person he hits is knocked down like a one man Reind ult
Skill 2: Leg drop- Slams the ground in front of him dealing massive damage. Combos well with skill 1

Ultimate: Bulkamania: Forces opposing team to file for bankruptcy. If any of the enemy team are black, he also spews racial slurs. This does not have any added effect.
>>
A supporter that has a shield like Reinhardt's on his back. His role is to heal while protecting the backlines but he can also work as a front shield if he walks backwards
>>
Another animal would be cool, as long as it isn't something that's furry bait. Or just anything that isn't a robot or human.
>>
>>340667785
>Doesn't matter that it's his "main contribution to the team", it's not going to change the face that people are going to hate playing both as him, because of his low survivability and damage
People like playing healers and other characters with those problems and they have fun doing it
>and against him, because of his constant slowdowns. No one likes being slowed down in a game, especially a fast paced game like this, where being slow makes you an incredibly easy target and prevents you from effectively pushing the objective.
Well yeah nobody likes being slowed down and easy to kill, nobody likes being killed either. Nobody likes turrets or bastions or reinharts shield or snipers either when they are on the enemy team, but so what? It's not about making your opponents lives easy. Slowing down the enemy is good for your team.

>Mei is by no means one of the strongest characters and has many counters, but that doesn't change the fact that people don't like playing against her, because she can slow people down very easily.
People don't like mei because she she freezes the enemy and that ends with them dead. She can do it anywhere and can pop up without warning. My charcter lays down a slow down trap that the enemy can avoid if they are just paying attention. My characters trap is more like junkrats trap, except no damage and the enemy can still fight back when in it. The benefit is it can hit more people. It's a trade off, and it's different from meis blower and junkrats trap.
No one likes playing against McCree because if he's waiting around a corner and you round it, you instantly die from stun + fan, but that's basically what you're doing with spider-boy, only he's waiting on a ceiling instead of around a corner.
except my boy has to set up the stun, he can't just pop it off whenever, doing it means he has to get within melee range of the enemy and he has no "fan" skill to guarantee their death. His is a skill based stun that will weaken the opponent.
>>
>>340669285
Doesn't anything anthro pretty much count as furry bait? It can't be helped can it?
>>
>>340669110
i want a Hulk-like melee character, like Winston during ult, but who actually does damage
>>
File: robot_superhero__by_zertryx.jpg (126 KB, 800x1183) Image search: [Google]
robot_superhero__by_zertryx.jpg
126 KB, 800x1183
Since it got ignored in last thread I'll post it here again.

I want a omnic that has deluded itself into believing it is a comic superhero, so he wears a cape and shit. He's always flying a la Superman.

His main attack is his heat vision

His shift ability makes him fly faster for 5 sec

His E ability is X-ray vision (only for him, not for teammates like Hanzo or Widow)

His passive gives him more damage and health depending how many of his teammates are currently dead.

His Ult gas him fly up and then come down smashing the floor causing an AoE that sends enemies flying.

He would play a harasser/contester role.

His shift ability allows him to fly
>>
>>340669126
Looks like they had a lot of fun fucking around.
>>
>>340666583

>DLC characters
>DLC

Boy, you're a fucking moron. Or I'm getting old. Either or. It's probably the former.
>>
Things to add:
>An un-boxing history: shows you what you unboxed and when
>Ability to switch accessories in-game
>Ability to stay with teammates you liked playing with, seamlessly (not having to back out and re-instance)
>The option to join a match that has vote-map enabled (that way the player who likes random map rotation can still do that)
>>
Support healer / area denial.
Omnic mini assault chopper.
Always flies. Moving up with jump and down with crouch.

Main attack: Weak but accurate automatic gun.

E: Missle that leaves fire on the ground for a little while. If hit on a player they leave a trial of fire behind them instead.

Shift: Shoots medpacks to pick up for allies. When directly hitting a player they also heal surrounding allies.

Ult: Lock on an enemy target and shoots a droid at them that sticks on their body slowing everyone around them and explodes.
>>
>>340669638
>He's always flying a la Superman.
Sounds kinda broken
>>
>>340668143
I found Randy
>>
>>340669979
Not him but I assume he means he's flying like Zenyatta.
>>
>>340669126
>the reaper bit
>the tracer bit
pretty funny desu
>>
>>340669979
Yeah I just thought about that, maybe change his shift ability to make give him flight for a couple of seconds instead of a speed boost.
>>
>>340669535
I guess they will have some way of ruining anything. God dammit, why do furries have to turn one of the best parts about life into something so cringe worthy.
>>
>>340669285
>>340669535
It doesn't even have to be anthro.
Literally anything with fur or scales will be furry bait.
>>
File: IronGiantSuperman.jpg (62 KB, 900x378) Image search: [Google]
IronGiantSuperman.jpg
62 KB, 900x378
>>340669638
Better idea for his Ult: He absorbs all enemy fire for 4-5 seconds and then self destructs.
>>
>>340669126
>Being this butthurt

It's clearly a gag video you sperg. And it's kinda funny.
>>
>>340670263
And then he can recombine like Zac from league unless someone kills hims while recombining.
>>
File: 1458066986125.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1458066986125.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>340669126
>He just leaves Soldier 76 behind with the bag of Doritos and Mountain Dew
>>
File: mrrQAyO2.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mrrQAyO2.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>340669126
>The part with the pool noodles
>>
>>340670263
That does sound better, but on the other hand those 4-5 secs gives waay to much time for the enemy team to hide. After the first week it wouldn't kill anyone like the D.Va ult.
>>
>>340670841
You have to fly into the air and let it blow up sort of in the air. People usually don't think it's gonna be that high
>>
reposting my ability denial character, with some tweaks
ability denial support character
>first ability: fire a stream of projectiles in a straight line, enemies hit by the stream take low damage, but their ultimate meter is sapped and added to your own. The more bullets hit, the more ultimate you steal. 10 second cool down
>second ability: thows a canister which releases an aoe on contact with the ground. Anyone caught within the aoe has their abilities disabled for 6 seconds, regardless of whether they move out of the aoe or not. if an ability is already on CD, it will stop the timer and resume it once the 6 seconds are up. Enemies caught can still use m1 and m2 fire, but not ults. 12 second cool down.
>m1 fires a projectile stream similar to the first ability, but is constant, does more damage, and has shorter range. does not drain ult like the first ability. 100 ammo.
>m2 allows the character to become transparent as long as he is standing in place. He will not regain health in this form, not even shields if he has any, and cannot be healed by a team member, but cannot be hit by anything, projectile or hitscan. Will still remain semi-visible and cannot do anything himself while in this form. Abilities do not continue their CD in this form and does not count to be on the payload/point when in this form. You can't sit there and stall forever, you fuck. Can exit this form as soon as you let go of m2.
>ult: an aoe forms around the character similar to zenyattas. Any enemies caught in this ult is slightly slowed and has their health drained, whatever health is drained is distributed to any teammate also within the aoe, who also get a slight speed boost. Unlike zenyatta, the character is vulnerable in this form and cannot use any other abilities or attacks until it ends, but he will regain health quickly. slowest ult charge in the game, slower than zarya's.
>health: 150 regular health
>>
>>340669638
design is pretty cute
>>
>>340670263
>>340670841
He should draw in all enemy fire like a magnet or a black hole while gaining super health regen a la Winston. If he dies during the ult he explodes and damages people, but if not he just absorbs a bunch of enemy fire and potentially saves some teammates. Seems sufficiently heroic.
>>
>>340670841
The real benefit would be the "absorbs all enemy fire" part. Like a D.Va defense matrix applied to all nearby team members. I don't think the explosion needs to even be that big or dangerous.
>>
>>340671429
I found that in Google. But it was sort of what I pictured in my mind
>>
Reposting

Luchador that specializes in grappling, body slamming and wall jumps.

Plays a bit like the Hunter and Charger in Left 4 Dead, but heavier, more health, and slams cause a AOE knock back.

He's primarily a melee character so he needs something to close the gap.

Shift ability is a sprint, fastest one in the game, but it has to build up momentum. Slow at start that picks up the pace after a bit, so you have to plan out your run. The camera goes into a third person perspective similar to Reinhardt's charge.

He's primarily for disorientation, separation and support . Sprinting into an opponent will cause him to clothesline them, causing the opponent to fall and have a short stun (similar to Reinhardt's Ult, but much shorter). He can also hold M1 while Sprinting to grab a specific opponent and chase them out of the battle so that he can go 1 on 1 with them in private. While grabbed, he can get a few shots in with a pummel move by mashing melee or knock others away by running into opponents. The more you pummel though, the easier the faster the opponent can shake your grasp. You can also slam them into a wall for a short stun (not as long as McCree's) allowing you to melee further, or use M2 to toss them into a wall for big damage. Using M2 without an opponent will cause him to perform a drop kick that pushes and stuns.

His E should be a lunge that can close the gap and allows him to have some air mobility. You can combine this with a sprint and wall jumping to go even faster and higher and cancel it with a body slam. The faster and higher you are, the bigger and more damaging the Shockwave you send.

Ultimate is a grab that grabs a nearby opponents legs and starts spinning them around to create a tornado, that ends with tossing said opponent after the ultra is over (or on command) like a bomb. Explodes on contact. Ultimate has an alternate finisher where you perform stop spinning and perform a suplex that causes a knockback effect like Lucio.
>>
File: done.jpg (491 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
491 KB, 2000x2000
>>340666583
Gingersnap

Dedicated support
120 Health
Torbjorn Height
Right Click

Give cookie
Left Click

Give cookies (6)
Shift
Bake more cookies
E

Switch cookie types
Sugar Cookie - Health Pickup
Chocolate Chip - Reduces weapon spread / Increases dropoff distance
Q

Your Favorite Cookies
66% Weapon ROF
>>
>>340668668
oh god I remember this
>>
File: AlCapone_AoF_Willmurai_910.jpg (280 KB, 910x640) Image search: [Google]
AlCapone_AoF_Willmurai_910.jpg
280 KB, 910x640
Italian character like pic related
>>
>>340668954
>Can completely nullify and destroy all shields
>>>>""""balanced"""""
>>
>>340668143
making characters for the game is hardly tumblr. you must be retarded. Shitpost disregarded.
>>
>>340673765
that looks pretty cool actually. maybe a tank? as in make him daredevil kingpin sized.
>>
File: 771.jpg (181 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
771.jpg
181 KB, 600x821
Reposting mine

>M1 fires a barrage of tiny hearts doing more damage the closer you are, but widening and creating a cone the farther away they get Has about the same distance as Meis ice beam.
>M2 fires a magic missile full of stars and hearts
>E sends a large slow moving but high damage heart. If you fire your magic missile through it, the missile becomes faster and stronger, with more splash damage
>SHIFT creates a rainbow bridge that you and teammates can walk on to get up to ledges/on buildings etc.
>ULT is the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Gives all teamates a damage and health buff reliant on the distance they are to each other. Amount of damage and health is dependent on how close and how many other teammates are around.
>>
Name: The Darkness
Sex: Male (duh)
Bio: The Darkness was born to unknown parentage deep within the shadowy underbelly of New Antarctica. When he was just a child he was killed in front of his own parents but then given an Omnic brain that was possessed with dark and evil powers (this is where he gets his name and abilities). He left his home and worked for various criminal organizations including the Triad, Yakuza, and ISIS before finally the chief of Overwatch offered him a ton of money and he could marry Mercy if he agreed. He reluctantly did. But at what cost? After the fall of Overwatch he went to the moon to get strength training from Winston which explains why he is so buff. And that leads us to his present today: a merciless killer without a cause.
>>
>>340669638
sounds pretty cute, if a bit OP
woould fit into OW lore very easily
>>
File: Steam_serverbrowser.png (85 KB, 892x626) Image search: [Google]
Steam_serverbrowser.png
85 KB, 892x626
>>340666583
>>
>>340674764
reaper already exists
>>
>>340675252
I didn't want to spoil it but he is Reaper's long lost father and also his clone. Except Reaper had all the recessive genes making him inferior.
>>
File: 1458753529457.png (1 MB, 1043x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458753529457.png
1 MB, 1043x1080
I think I posted this in another thread (with some ideas stolen from another anon)
An omnic crusader knight that used to work in a museum but started to malfunction. Actually believes it's fighting in the crusades.

>M1 attacks with big sword
>M2 charges sword for ~1.5x damage applied on the next hit
>Shift makes you lunge in a direction and hit enemies in your way. If you hit a wall you get lodged in it for a second.
>E throws a holy grenade that does some electricity damage in an aoe (could do self-damage like explosives)
>Ult: Overdrive: makes you move a lot faster and spew out electrical discharge in an area of effect. (and yell Deus Vult!)
>250 health maybe
>>
okay, here's my idea.

Some kind of dot applying character with a railgun primary.

The railgun would do decent damage, and have a really slow fire rate. About half the total damage of a railgun hit would be from a dot effect that would be applied to hit targets for a few seconds. Hitting a target again would reset the dot timer, not stack. The goal is to have a weapon that's rewarding if you don't miss, taking a solid chunk of health off of every target you can hit. Splitting a large chunk of the damage into dot keeps the character from feeling much like a sniper, as only the initial burst will be doubled from headshots. Your main gameplan is to tag as many different targets as you can with your dot during a teamfight to do as much damage as possible, rather than just singling out key targets like healers.

Right click would be some kinda weak rapid fire weapon for finishing off targets who get in close. It would be very weak, but would deal extra damage to targets who are under the effects of your dot effect. So if you are snuck up on, you're pressured to still hit your rail first.

Skill 1
The next rail fired pierces enemy targets and leaves a trail that lingers in the air for a few seconds. Touching the trail applies/reapplies the dot effect.

Skill 2
Tosses a grenade, does not explode on impact with anything, bounces off walls and takes a few seconds to explode. Does damage and applies the dot effect to hit targets. Useful for forcing people to move or punishing stationary things. Not practical in direct combat, takes a second to ready and throw.

Ult
railgun fires a continuous beam that deals okay damage, as well as causing dot. Very easy to apply the dot effect to everyone on the enemy team, but damage is only good if held on a single target for a while. Idealy it would be kinda situational, not something to pop and murder a single target, but really shine if you used it as your team was pushing and you could quickly tag everyone.
>>
>>340676128
how about this for an ult instead
>railgun no longer causes dot, but fires as fast as you can click. Still have to reload. Lasts 8 seconds.
>>
>>340676720

See that's just gonna be pop it and murder people, that's boring
>>
>>340676896
fine then be picky
>ulted railguns now have extreme knockpack and can pin people to walls, pinned people can still shoot but cannot be let down until the ult ends
>>
Support guy who is themed around chemical warfare

Main gun shoots an acid sludge that makes a spot on the ground that lasts for two-three seconds, when an enemy stands on it they are slowed and take small damage over time (can be easily escaped by just jumping)
The shot can be charged to create a bigger spot.
If an enemy takes a direct hit, they become slowed and take DoT for a short duration.

Shift ability: Throws a healing gas grenade, healing allies within the area. Has a short-medium cooldown

E ability: Throws a stimulant gas grenade that increases cooldown speed for everyone in the cloud by about 30%, long cooldown

Ultimate: Throws a grenade that creates a large fog of smoke (about as large as mei's ult), enemies can't see within or through it but allies can see through it very easily, amd the color of the smoke makes enemies within stand out
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.