[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you see how deep we are? Do you understand the complex symbolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Shepard_and_happy_burning_kid.jpg (892 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Shepard_and_happy_burning_kid.jpg
892 KB, 3840x2160
Do you see how deep we are?

Do you understand the complex symbolism at play?

CAN'T YOU COMPREHEND HOW ARTISTIC WE ARE?
>>
>>340662228
>Giving a self insert PTSD
I will never not hate this decision.
>>
>>340662228
Sorry no, just make it a /ss/ scene next time.
>>
>>340662228
I've forgotten almost everything about ME3 and that suits me just fine.
>>
>>340663062
remember the time Shepard was the only survivor of a Batarian raid on her home colony and didn't suffer from PTSD cutscenes

remember the time Shepard was the only survivor of a thresher maw attack on his platoon and didn't suffer from PTSD cutscenes
>>
>>340663267
Remember that time Shepard killed several hundred thousand Batarians by detonating a mass relay?

Remember that time (potentially) several of Shepard's close comrades, including (potentially) her love interest died in the suicide mission in gruesome ways?
>>
Goddam how I hate those kid scenes
Seem so forced
>>
>Family/squad/close friends dead
>Most of the SR1 crew dead
>Combat loss(es) at Virmire
>Thane or Kirrahe inevitably dead
>Legion most likely lost his consciousness or got killed
>In most scenarios Mordin dies
>Seen people die in horribly shit ways
>Nuked a mass relay and the general area around it, dooming billions of Batarians
>Possibly genocided at least one race
>Everyone who died at Omega 4
>Everyone who died at Eden Prime
>Everyone who died at both of the Citadel attacks

>Represented by a single kid you've only known for ten minutes
>>
>>340663757
Not to mention that most femsheps have intimately interacted with the CLAW with no PTSD.

Not to mention that most malesheps have either been brainfucked with no subsequent PTSD, or dipped their wick in the space pussy of someone who hasn't worn a different uniform for years and must be almost entirely chafe by now.
>>
>>340664460
Boobs don't work this way
>>
>>340662228
>bioware_faces.jpg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.