[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EA's new CEO: actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: EA CEO.jpg (2 MB, 3328x4992) Image search: [Google]
EA CEO.jpg
2 MB, 3328x4992
Has this man fixed EA?

Their games are now at least decent, people like David Gaider and Hamburger Helper have been pushed out of the company, they are consolidating their technology and putting DICE to good use (everything from FIFA to Star Wars to Dragon Age now uses Frostbite for example) and even their mobile games are not like Dungeon Keeper anymore.

I know he looks like the devil in that one picture, but I think this guy may have put EA on the right track.
Just for reference, EA's stock price bottomed after the SW:TOR fiasco in 2012 at ~$11 per share and today it's trading at $75 per share so he's doing right by those metrics
>>
>Their games are now at least decent

They haven't made worse games than they are right now. I'd bet that their entire performance is propped up by literally 14 million idiots that bought Battlefront because MUH STAR WAR.
>>
File: EA_in_one_image.png (144 KB, 440x393) Image search: [Google]
EA_in_one_image.png
144 KB, 440x393
>>340659209
>I know he looks like the devil in that one picture
>looks like
>like

Anon, he is da debil.
>>
>>340659482
He looks like a high-energy motivated young man

So what if he looks a bit devilish, better than the sleepy eyed guy they had before
>>
>>340659482
That's not the devil, that's a Bond villain. Where's his white cat?
>>
>>340659395
There was nothing wrong with Battlefront, it was a very good game

It's just many people, me and you included, just aren't into multiplayer-only shooters
>>
File: EA hand of evil.gif (3 MB, 350x188) Image search: [Google]
EA hand of evil.gif
3 MB, 350x188
This is not edited
>>
We'll see if they can fix Mass Effect with Andromeda.

>>340659608
There's nothing wrong with looking like the Devil.

He is instantly recognizable in that respect.

>>340659209
>>340659482
It's like night and day there or at least Good and Evil.
>>
File: Bethesda Quality.jpg (211 KB, 619x728) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda Quality.jpg
211 KB, 619x728
>>340659209
>consolidating their technology and putting DICE to good use (everything from FIFA to Star Wars to Dragon Age now uses Frostbite for example)
Reminder Bethesda spent $105 million to buy id Software and then never used their engine (their #1 expertise) or even adapted it to be used in Skyrim, Fallout or any of their core franchises.
>>
>>340659926
What is that 989 studios herky jerky PS1 movement?
>>
>>340659698
No, Battlefront was shit.
The old Battlefront 2 is better than the new one.
>>
>>340660180
Sorry meant to say Zenimax*

They're totally independent companies which is why Bethesda didn't even help them with their MMO at all
>>
File: 1445946835386.png (435 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
1445946835386.png
435 KB, 600x527
>>340659482
>>
I mean if anything he should play it up further.

Wear red and black, put some pale makeup on, grow a goatee/beard.
>>
>>340660180
>>340660386
Zenimax owns Bethesda and id Software, they aren't really related otherwise. Bethesda just has the job of publishing id Software games ever since it got bought.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.