[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: ButmuhBlizzard.jpg (52 KB, 438x279) Image search: [Google]
ButmuhBlizzard.jpg
52 KB, 438x279
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>340652847
Good reviews from the fans, which is what matters anyways.
>>
>metascore for a movie
>no rottentomatoes

switch pages depending on the media you stupid fucks
>>
File: china gorss.png (57 KB, 1200x586) Image search: [Google]
china gorss.png
57 KB, 1200x586
It's making buttloads of money though, especially in China. It blew Star Wars the fuck out.
Sequels pretty much confirmed.
>>
>>340652847
Critics are shit, what's new? If you like Warcraft, you'll like the movie.
>>
>>340652847
sheep
>>
>>340653004
Rotten Tomato's official score is 25%. And for financial gain, production companies only care about official critic scores
>>
>>340652983
Implying they arent in denial.
>>
>>340653046
>star wars below jungle book and kung fu panda
and here I thought china hating black people was a meme
>>
File: ign.jpg (196 KB, 1249x566) Image search: [Google]
ign.jpg
196 KB, 1249x566
The only decent score I've seen for this so far is ign, and even its 7/10. And IGN typically shills pretty hard for Blizzard
>>
>>340653550
It's a big of a meme, but more importantly Star Wars was never big in China in the first place. It wasn't the cultural sensation in the 70s there like it was in the west.
Warcraft on the other hand has a huge cultural base there.
>>
>>340652847
That's what they get for not giving the rights over to Marvel.
>>
>>340653718
>unafraid to take risks with characters
>Change Garona from a rape baby for some reason, and make her a unbroken character after her entire life as a slave
>>
>>340653856
Well yea. Afterall, its the only country that has had news reports of gamers actually dying from playing the game too long. Plus all the gold farmers
>>
>>340652847
>movie about savage refugees
Didn't Angry Birds movie have the same plot? We get it, the hordes invading Europe make it topical
>>
>>340652847
I knew nothing about warcraft and I went to see the movie. I liked it.

I can't really see what's not to like about it. Especially if you like warcraft.
>>
>>340653004
>rotten tomatoes
>synecdoche is 70%
>antichrist in in the 50s
>>
i don't really care for movies or WoW. is this worth a pirate?
>>
>>340652983
lol. Only when it's convenient amirite?
>>
>>340654101
>its the only country that has had news reports of gamers actually dying from playing the game too long
That's worst Korea.
>>
>>340653076
I like warcraft but this movie was garbage.
>>
>>340652847

JUST.
>>
>>340652847
But still better than Overwatch
>>
>>340652847

Honestly, that's better than I thought it would be.
>>
>giving a single flying fuck about what movie critics think.

The movie may be a giant pile of steaming orc shit but holy fuck listening to a movie critic is akin to tearing your testicles off with your grandma's false teeth.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.