[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really fucking excited for this game to come out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1913340_0[1].jpg (11 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1913340_0[1].jpg
11 KB, 540x309
Anyone else really fucking excited for this game to come out?

Its obviously going to be shit and completely fail to deliver. Ive never been so excited for a game to completely flop before.

Spore is obviously the big classic.

Then of course Watch_Dogs, people spent months claiming it wasnt scripted events in the trailers etc.

What other games have been colossal disappointments?

Im not talking graphic downgrades, im talking HUGE failure to deliver.

Molyneux is easy mode
>>
Oblivion, MGSV, Daikatana.
>>
pillars of eternity was suppose to usher in the new golden age of the cRPG and it failed miserably.
>>
>>340636402
It failed to deliver a game that was good or it failed to usher in the new age?
>>
>>340636504
Both
>>
Not really anymore. Kinda annoying to see it now actually.
>>
>life is so unfulfilling the only joy we can have is watching others fail
>>
>60$ for a literal exploring simulator

"no"
>>
>>340636008
I'd be excited if it weren't so goddamn colourful. Fuck Nickelodeon esthetics, I want my shit to look either highly stylized or at least semi-realistic, not this in-between shit. I'd rather play another 200 hours of KSP.
>>
>>340636008
>really fucking excited

No, not excited. I do want to play it though. Just because it will be a time sink. I've stopped playing that shit game Elite Dangerous and need another space sim to occupy myself while I'm trying to get Free Space 2 open to work.
>>
>>340637054
it wont be a time sink at all. it will get old after 3 hours tops.
>>
>>340636008

How the fuck did the thread get this far without mentioning Duke Nukem Forever
>>
>>340636008
Yes, I'm really excited for Starbound 1.0
>>
>>340637125
Well since I probably won't pay for it, that won't be an issue. Like I said, I played that shit game Elite Dangerous. Just give me a decent goal to work towards with game mechanics that don't make me want to kill myself and I won't mind plugging in my gamepad and leaning back in my chair. If the game is even a 5/10 it will have exceeded my expectations.
>>
>>340637003
An exploring simulator with nothing worth exploring as well
>>
Sprite grass.
>>
>>340636008
>Ive never been so excited for a game to completely flop before.
You are actually mentally deranged and should be shot.
Also, the game never really promised anything that it would not be able to deliver on. The hype and insane expectations that people created around it were fabricated by the audience, and the anticipation of it flopping is equally as bizzare as it is completely unwarranted.

The whole No Man Sky history is something that completely baffles me and even somewhat scares me. You people are quite literally mad.
>>
File: 1462318946368.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1462318946368.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>340637003
exploring procedural content.. wew can't wait
>>
>>340637763
I like watching gullible people get fucked in the ass, especially vidya fans who are the most susceptable to this.
>>
>/v/ - contrarianism

No Man's Sky is one of the better looking titles this year, faggot.
>>
>>340637763
What, you don't like watching shit eaters realize that they're eating shit?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.