[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no ps4k at e3 >no xbox scorpio at e3 then why the hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>no ps4k at e3
>no xbox scorpio at e3

then why the hell is nintendo not showing nx at e3?
>>
My money is on they have literally nothing to show. Like, I fully believe there is one game in development for the NX, the port of the Wii U Zelda game.
>>
they'd probably just end showing only the controller again, they don't even have the console except large metallic boxes with bolts on them *not final product
>>
>no scorpio
Has this been confirmed?
>>
>>340632186
Theres also the new 3d mario and retro's new game, plus probably another dogshit new super mario bros game.
>>
>>340631792
They have to show the NX because it's got an early 2017 release and the Wii U is a massive failure.
>>
>>340635103
Of course they have to show it. They just dont have to show it now. My guess is TGS.
>>
>>340635032
Another new super mario bros rehash is granted, a new 3d mario might be cool, but if its anything like 3d land they can fuck right off
>>
Didn't they say Nintendo was holding back so they could develop VR for it?
>>
>>340635602
>Stake your possibly final console on a gimmick thats not even popular yet
>Could be a complete flop if the gimmick is ignored

Nintendo takes some of the stupidest risks I swear...
>>
File: 1364584352810.gif (569 KB, 162x152) Image search: [Google]
1364584352810.gif
569 KB, 162x152
There is nothing to show off, Nintendo is committing suicide and replacing the Wii U with an ancient smartphone processor made by Nvidia.

The Tegra, which every other smartphone makers rejected because Qualcomm has superior chips.
>>
>>340635470
>>340635470
actually a while ago myamoto said he wanted to make a third galaxy game on "the console after the wiiu," so there's that.
>>
>>340637816
Thats all speculation though
>>
>>340634880

if sony isn't revealing their new neo console, there's no way microsoft would piss off x1 owners by revealing scorpio
>>
>>340637816

All signs point to them being aligned with AMD again and even AMD has hinted at it.

Stop being an idiot.
>>
>>340639224
I hope you realise semiaccurate is best friends forever with AMD, and even they say the NX is using Nvidia's smartphone failure.
>>
>>340639478

Are you saying someone with reported ties to AMD is more trustworthy than an AMD chief official? Because that's absolutely retarded.
>>
>>340639740
No matter whoever official at AMD you're talking about, they have always been vague and never revealed anything conclusive.

The Semiaccurate guys are dead sure of it.
>>
>>340632186
this. i bet the only game they would have to show is some wii sports type bullshit and they would just embarrass themselves
>>
>>340639916

Again, you're weighting the word of someone that may know over someone that would know.
>>
>>340641103
Because that someone you know haven't said anything of value. And neither have you.
>>
>>340641262
>And neither have you.
Sure I am. I'm saying those guys wouldn't know no matter how much clout they claim to have. The vague information that AMD released is the most accurate thing that has been said about the NX to date.
>>
>>340637816
>MS got fucked by Nvidia
>Sony got fucked by Nvidia
I guess its nintendos turn, lol.
>>
>>340641448
vague = nothing

>guys wouldn't know
This is just plain wrong. They now their shit when it comes to AMD and Nvidia.

Why is it so hard for you to accept your next console will have a crappy Tegra chip inside it?
>>
if nobody is showing their new consoles at E3 then it means that nobody thinks E3 is important anymore
>>
File: 1384701828385.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1384701828385.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>340641584
Getting burned by Nvidia is every console maker's manhood ritual.

It's Nintendo's time to burn hard, and it's going to be hilarious to watch.
>>
>>340641618
>This is just plain wrong. They now their shit when it comes to AMD and Nvidia.
But do they know their shit when it comes to Nintendo? Have they EVER accurate leaked anything involving them and their relationship to Nintendo? The answer is no. Not without an official statement from AMD.

This is above their head.
>>
>>340641889
>But do they know their shit when it comes to Nintendo?
That doesn't matter when they know Nvidia is providing Nintendo the processors.
>>
>>340637257
There waiting to see Playstation flop with it first I'm betting since that's there big thing this holiday.
>>
I have been waiting for the PS4K before I buy a ps4. Hopefully they talk about it at E3 so I can get it for Persona 5. I still hate having to pay for online though, because I know I'll really only use it to play an occasional round of Guilty Gear Xrd.
>>
>>340641991
>That doesn't matter when they know Nvidia is providing Nintendo the processors.
Which is contrary to AMD's own hints and Nintendo's track record.

You might as well say that they are rolling with Titan X's.
>>
>>340642196
>Which is contrary to AMD's own hints
It isn't. AMD hasn't made any hints for the NX which was conclusive.

This thread is evidence enough that you're uncertain enough to not even link to those hints. Everybody observing this discussion can plainly see this.
>>
>>340635032

2D Mario comes in cycles

We just had Mario Maker, don't expect anything until 2018

>>340635470
>>340637973

Miyamoto already confirmed a new concept for 3D Mario, and he considers 3D Land and World "Middle ground" as neither 3D Mario or 2D Mario

Also he didn't say Galaxy 3 specifically, he said the type of 3D Mario similar to Galaxy compared to 3D World

A new Galaxy is unnessessary since 2 was already a flexibility of ideas
>>
File: 1416712766167.jpg (129 KB, 735x960) Image search: [Google]
1416712766167.jpg
129 KB, 735x960
>everyone at Nintendo E3 show is yawning
>boring shit by some literally who about Nintendo's future
>suddenly lights go out and the stage gets filled with smoke
>some shadowy figure appears on the stage
>the smoke is gone and people can see clearly now
>holy shot this can't be happening
>ITS ZOMBIE IWATA
>he pulls out 20 new releases of literally perfect 10/10 vidyas that they were building in secret to resurrect their franchise and make vidya glorious like good old days
>Sony and Microsoft get BTFO because no one was expecting a challenge from Nintendo
>the roof opens and a chopper starts raining down free 3DS just to show off how generous they are
>suddenly a plane crashes in the middle of E3
>oh no its not a plane
>They used a satellite missle launcher to shoot in the new NX console into E3 with an orbital strike
>people gather around to see what NX is
>the NX is using alien technology and it can literally send you into 5th dimension they made for vidya
>everyone is happy that Nintendo is back
This is going to happen at E3 guys, right?
>>
>>340642383

Everyone is uncertain, that's the fucking point. That vague comments have been the most accurate information regarding the NX other then what's has come out of Iwata or Kimishima mouths. Everyone is grasping to be that guy even though traditionally leaks for Nintendo has NEVER been accurate up until a few weeks before the reveal when the media gets a sneak peak.
>>
>>340642701
>Everyone is uncertain, that's the fucking point.
Nope, Semiaccurate is absolutely certain the NX is getting fucked in the ass by Nvidia.
>>
>>340642104
Impossible, the consoles need to be manufactured now in order to meet demand for its launch window.

Nintendo will be adding VR whether the PSVR device flops or not.
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 701x896) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 701x896
They aren't showing it at E3 because it's not coming out this year

Simple as that

Since we know nothing about the NX we don't have a proper talk about what the fuck it even is

There's going to be separate events for a reveal and then the actual launch games

Also you have to keep in mind

Nintendo's strategy is to release in March, with a bunch of games, with E3 right around the corner to see even more games

This is going to be a great idea long term

Though I'm not going to lie, not showing it at E3 is stil fucking stupid

I'm just telling you that their launch plans is going to eventually work
>>
>>340642694

Nintendo isn't having an E3 show though

It's treehouse Livestream showing Zelda U and Pokemon Sun and Moon

Nintendo just flat out isn't participating
>>
Does anyone honestly believe Nintendo cares about its fans?
>>
>>340632186
>>340635032
Dont forget pikmin 4
>>
>>340642804

Are you going to be disappointed when they are wrong? Will that break your faith? Or will you learn they are full of shit?
>>
Let's predict launch games

>Zelda U port

>New 3D Mario (confirmed new concept and not reused idea)

>Retro's new game

>A new downloadable game akin to Warioware DIY showcase for Mario Maker that lets you search and play Mario Maker levels but not nessesarily the actual maker since there's no gamepad

>mandatory title of minigames to justify concept ala Nintendo Land/Wii Sports

>It may or may not have Pikmin 4 if it isn't coming to the Wii U

>"""""""""Third Party"""""""""
>>
>>340643783
I can guarantee you their credibility will be utterly destroyed if they get this Nvidia rumour wrong.

This was one of their 1000 dollar tier paywall rumours.
>>
>>340643908
>This was one of their 1000 dollar tier paywall rumours.
If they roped in as many fools like you, it sounds like they will be alright then.
>>
>>340644131
You still don't understand that type of rumour comes from insider moles who are on Semiaccurate's salary.
>>
>>340644318

And you don't understand how secretive everyone connected to the NX is being. To date, no leak has been proven accurate. Meanwhile, PS4.5 leak has been right.
>>
>>340644763
They don't have to know anything about Nintendo so long as they have AMD/Nvidia moles on their payroll.

Nintendo can be as secretive as they want to be, but if their subcontractor is compromised, they too will be compromised.
>>
No games.

I'm not joking, either. For now, the only possible NX games I can come up with are two WiiU ports (Zelda and Pikmin 4) and a new 3D Mario.
>>
>>340638212
Nearly everything we know about NX is speculation. We know it's dedicated hardware of some kind, it releases in March of 2017, and that the next Zelda game is releasing on it.
>>
File: 1454312718203.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1454312718203.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>340637816
>>
5c has been deposited in your PSN account.
>>
GUYS
NINTENDO IS DOOMED
ALSO HOLY FUCK TURN ON CNN, SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO ASSASSINATE PRESIDENT REAGAN.
>>
>>340650093
WHAT THE FUCK, ANYBODY GOT AN UZI IN THEIR POCKET?
>>
>>340644763
I'm sure accurate details around the NX have already been fully leaked. There's just so much secondary noise and obfuscation that nobody knows what to believe.
>>
Prepare for either a handheld or a weak home console with a cell phone SoC.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.