[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they so concerned about nerfing McCree when Mei is arguably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: mei.jpg (342 KB, 675x897) Image search: [Google]
mei.jpg
342 KB, 675x897
Why are they so concerned about nerfing McCree when Mei is arguably worse?
>>
cowboy is just too forgiving at close range, smash that mf fan button and kill everything without any real regard for skill
>>
>>340629707
Pretty much this. Even if you somehow miss, you can just dodge and get another shot at it. And if that's not enough, you can just flashbang your enemies.

At least you have a few seconds to react before Mei puts an icicle in your head.
>>
File: are you fucking serious.jpg (69 KB, 496x798) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious.jpg
69 KB, 496x798
>>340629807
>>340629707
>mei has a long range death icicle that does 150 damage on headshot. also extremely spammable
>Mcree is vulnerable right after he uses his flash on a team mate, mei can always freeze you
>as you get more and more frozen, mouse sensitivity drops
>Mei poops on tracers, Zennys, pretty much any squishy
>Mei can heal herself, and is invulnerable while doing so.
>if she is surrounded by enemies after freezing, she can just put a fucking wall in front of her
>her wall has a 5 second cooldown
>Mcree is more powerful
>>
One of the worst heroes in the entire game needs nerfed?

You guys are retarded you don't care about actual game balance you just want things that are annoying to be completely unusable.
>>
File: 1435747868557.jpg (38 KB, 616x374) Image search: [Google]
1435747868557.jpg
38 KB, 616x374
>>340630397
>>
>>340630397
>Stay away from Mei
There you go you just countered her. Her ice thing doesn't stop your movement abilities.
>Stay away from McCree
Too bad he stunned you before you could react and got killed like a bitch.
>>
>>340630397
>fan the hammer head shots
>flash fan roll fan dead
>fan the hammer can head shot
>fan the hammer from fourty seven states away, three bullets hit and one head shots
>Hanzo's scatter arrow can't head shot
>fan the hammer can still head shot
Fan the hammer is weirdly accurate
>and it can head shot
>>
>>340630397
>mei has a long range death icicle that does 150 damage on headshot. also extremely spammable
They need to put damage fall off on it or something, this part of her kit is actually pretty stupid
>Mcree is vulnerable right after he uses his flash on a team mate, mei can always freeze you
The problem is, a good McCree will just kill you with or without the flashbang. Fan the hammer does retard amounts of damage and you don't need to be stunned for him to kill you. Mei's freeze is you literally being bad enough to not kill her in the duration it takes to freeze, or not just fucking getting away if you have mobility.
>Mei poops on tracers, Zennys, pretty much any squishy
Mei poops on bad Tracers, there is literally zero reason why a Mei should ever be able to freeze a tracer, or any of the other high mobility squishies. Zeyatta yeah, but that's because zenyatta dies to a harsh breeze blowing in his general direction.
>Mei can heal herself, and is invulnerable while doing so.
And she also can't change her direction of aim while in her frozen state, so if she ever pops it you can just circle around her and fuck her in the ass when she pops out, or just disengage.
>if she is surrounded by enemies after freezing, she can just put a fucking wall in front of her
>her wall has a 5 second cooldown
Yeah, her wall is pretty powerful when used properly, too bad the segments break after 500 damage and you can't reposition it after using it.
>Mcree is more powerful
This I agree with.
>>
>>340631289
Fan the hammer can't headshot.
>>
File: 1465542887834.jpg (101 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
1465542887834.jpg
101 KB, 751x1063
Mae is bae
>>
>>340631438
Oh what, disregard that then
>>
>Get Frozen by Mei
>Can't do anything, this game's fucking stupid
>Watch her headshot me
>It doesn't kill me because I'm fucking roadhog
>Drink Gatorade and murder her

Remember to always pick Roadhog
>>
so I have 1k coins. which mei skin should i buy?
>>
>>340630470

There shouldnt be needlessly annoying things in a multiplayer game tho, that's the point.

She exists to be annoying. She's not fun to fight against, same thing as Mcshit, but at least Mei has counterplay. Hard to counter a good Mcshit.
>>
>Mei
>Needs nerf
If anytbing she needs buffs. As it stands no one picks her for anything but pubstombing shitters who cant figure out how to deal with her.
>>
File: 180_mei2b.png (502 KB, 1118x896) Image search: [Google]
180_mei2b.png
502 KB, 1118x896
I imagine she's being taught weakness.

By a master.
>>
>>340631704
>needing to think about this decision
obviously Firefighter
>>
>>340631704
Default is best
>>
Why is McCree's flashbang not an actual flashbang?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.