[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with what happened today regarding the XBone and Fallout 4,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 81-0-1447157316.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
81-0-1447157316.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
So with what happened today regarding the XBone and Fallout 4, I've decided to give this game another go. I dropped it a few weeks after launch because I found it incredibly boring. But since I got all the DLC during today's mishap, I figure why the fuck not?

Currently sifting through XBox One mods, here's what I have so far.

> Unofficial Patch
> Green in the Commonwealth
> Spring Time Grass
> No Borders (standard + Far Harbor)
> Snap'N'Build
> Synth Overhaul

Are there any others I should look into? Anything weather/texture related?
>>
>>340617403
Console mod is dead. Mod authors had their shit stolen and now refuses to port over to console.
>>
>>340617403
There's mods on the console version?
>>
>>340617403
are the licenses revoked?
cuz im never going back online
>>
>>340617932
So.. all of this stuff I just got doesn't work?

Guess I'll Google to find the story..
>>
>>340618014
I thought so.. but >>340617932
says otherwise..

I dunno. Jumped in without doing research, which I guess was a mistake.
>>
>>340618081
All the mods work fine for me. Don't have a clue what they are on about
>>
>>340618239
>nvm I fixed it
>>
File: file.png (199 KB, 1074x508) Image search: [Google]
file.png
199 KB, 1074x508
>>340618070
nope. They're not going to revoke them. They fucked up. The same thing happened with the Destiny DLC and the Halo 4 DLC
>>
>>340618239
After googling shit I think I got it.

A lot of the better mods are revoked because they were stolen. I only found one example I can pinpoint, the Improved Map mod was reccomended for the XBone, but I couldn't find it when I looked on Bethesda's mod page. So I think some of them have been removed. The ones that were ported from the original authors I guess are still up?
>>
>>340618070
I decided to go straight online and figure I'd just deal with the licenses getting revoked because I was pretty indifferent to playing it again anyway.

Working fine for me.
>>
>>340618239
What mods are you using? Any favorites?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.